(18)

Different 2
=== 

It has been a whole day free of Tiffany and Taeyeon couldn't be happier with that. The girl went to a party or something, she wasn't even listening well when Tiffany called her this morning. But one thing she's sure about was the dress they bought a few days ago would now be put into good use.

As she lied down comfortably on the couch, Taeyeon couldn't help but let out a smile. Hah, at last. No Tiffany. Just me. Alone. This is the life. She relaxed and shifted to her side to switch the channels. Meh, boring, boring, boring. Taeyeon couldn't seem to find anything worth watching so she stopped at a random channel, it was a documentary about the Bermuda triangle, and thought it was better than those sappy romantic movies.

Minutes into the show, Taeyeon was now completely engrossed about the mysteries behind why ships would suddenly disappear when they cross that certain part of the sea when the doorbell chimed. It ringed 7 consecutive times and when it hit the 9th time, she pushed herself up with a grunt and stomped her way to the door. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked exasperatedly the moment the door was opened.

"Hi." Tiffany leaned in to kiss her cheek and giggled afterwards.

"Gah! Are you drunk?!" Taeyeon grimaced at the strong smell of alcohol sticking to the girl's dress.

"Maybe. I don't know." She shrugged nonchalantly before shoving the girl aside to enter the apartment.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" 

"Can I stay over?" Tiffany kicked her heels away.

"What?! Of course you can't! You're uninvited!" Taeyeon quickly took the heels and shoved it to Tiffany's hands. "Go home!"

"But Taeyeon-ah..." She threw the heels back to the floor and pinned the girl against the wall, her arms trapping Taeyeon in between. 

"W-what the hell?! Go away!" 

"Taeyeon-ah..." Taeyeon was breathing quite heavily by now as Tiffany leaned in, her lips brushing lightly against her ear. "I like you..." She whispered before nibbling her flushed earlobe.

"W-what?" 

"You like me too, right?" Tiffany pulled back to look at her with hazy eyes. "Right?" She asked again when Taeyeon remained silent.

"Um..." Taeyeon looked around the apartment before turning back to face her, deciding it was alright to loosen up a bit since Tiffany would unlikely be able to remember anything by tomorrow. "Yes, I do. I like you." Tiffany gave her a lopsided grin that made her smile a little. "More than you'll ever know." She looked away in embarrassment. 

"Really?" 

Her face was lifted back up gently. "Yeah. But you will never remember this because you're drunk." She laughed lightly when she was shoved away.

"I'm not drunk."

"Yeah, right."

"Yeah." Tiffany paused for a moment before continuing. "Okay, maybe just a little. But you see..." Her hands caressed Taeyeon's pink cheeks ever so lightly.

"Hm?"

"I'm love drunk. And I totally blame you for this." 

Taeyeon let out the widest smile since her last relationship before Tiffany crashed their lips for a deep, passionate lip lock. . This ain't real. . "Tiffany." She breathed after pulling away from the kiss.

"Hm?"

"You're so perfect, you don't even know."

Tiffany giggled at those words before dragging her further into the apartment and slammed the bedroom's door close.

===
A/N: Yeah...... I may or may not have bookmarked that documentary about the bermuda triangle........ :O HAHAHAHAHAHA