(50)

Different 2

===

Taeyeon had always treated the idea of making love as something sacred. She didn't like the thought of just giving it away, to someone who might not stay for long, so she stood by her beliefs and would only give the pass to someone worthy. 

The girl had always thought she would do it with her first love, but something was holding her back and long after, the two decided to break up because of the circumstances that they were in. Her second and third relationship just , she thought, they only lasted for about 3 months and nothing was serious at the time. The fourth one was just as miserable and to make things worse, the girl left her for no reason which turned her into a bitter person.

But then Tiffany came into her life without warning. It felt like a rollercoaster ride with her current girlfriend. She knew what they had was solidly built by her love-hate relationship with the girl. Taeyeon just couldn't help it, she hated how Tiffany could make her do things that annoyed her, how she would cling to her like there's no tomorrow, but what really ticked her off was how Tiffany could make her feel a thousand things with a single touch. 

Taeyeon couldn't deny that so far, Tiffany was the best. Sure, her first love was unbeatable but Tiffany was just different. And she thought it would be unfair to compare the two because honestly, they weren't even competing in the same category. So as the thoughts flooded in her mind as she stared right into the girl's twinkling eyes, completely , pinned on the mattress gently, she couldn't be more certain that it was the right decision. Because she had never felt this way before, feeling scared and excited at the same time. And Tiffany did a great job in restoring her faith in love. 

The thought of her being this in love with the girl put a smile on her face that didn't go unnoticed. Tiffany smiled just as beautiful and slowly leaned down for a passionate kiss. The kiss melted her heart and soul, and when Tiffany's lips left hers to latch onto her neck, Taeyeon concluded that this was it. This was the girl that she had been looking for all these years. The girl that could bring her happiness. The girl that could heal her broken heart. The girl that she would spe... Wait. Wait... WAIT. ! DON'T GO THERE! And just like that, Taeyeon was now back to her old self, stubborn and in denial.

"Taeyeon-ah..." Tiffany's husky voice echoed through the room that made her shiver.

"Hhmmmmnn." All words had seem to left her the moment Tiffany's lips made contact with her own.

"I love you... so much..." She stopped trailing wet kisses along the girl's chest and looked up, meeting Taeyeon's equally hazy eyes.

Taeyeon swallowed at the sensual look, it's like Tiffany was ready to devour her whole but in a gently way. . Whatever. She reached out for the girl's cheeks and pulled her up. "I know." She smiled shyly. "And..." Her eyes returned to where they belong, she locked gazes with the girl, and inhaled that all too familiar scent of Tiffany's perfume. "I really love you too. No matter how much I deny it."

===
A/N: I wrote this like days ago and had a very hard time coming up with scenes that would lead to this, thus the multiple chapter updates in the past few days. XD I don't think I did it right, though. XD But all my energy got when I wrote chapter 49. So....... Yeah. Whatever! HAHAHAHA Okay, i'm out. XD