(42)

Different 2
===

“Woah!” Taeyeon stepped forward by reflex to catch Tiffany. “That stupid little…” She grumbled as she helped the girl stand up and glanced at the hallway. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine.” Tiffany smoothen her skirt and looked up. “What is it?”

“Why are you here?” For some reason, Taeyeon couldn’t seem to meet the girl’s eyes. 

“I just wanted to see you.” She expected her to frown and look at her disapprovingly but to Tiffany’s surprise, Taeyeon shyly met her gaze and blushed. “Because I missed you.” She stepped closer and hugged the girl tightly. “Did you miss me too?” Her hands cupped her cheeks gently.

“I’m not answering that.” 

“Why not?”

“Seriously?” Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief as she placed her hands on Tiffany’s waist. Her tiny gesture made the girl smile that had her heart skip a beat. “You’re not that stupid, Tiffany.”

“I don’t understand.”

She threw her head back as she groaned in annoyance upon seeing Tiffany’s teasing grin. “Are you always like this?”

“Like what?”

“Annoyingly pushy and gets whatever you want?”

Tiffany’s grin turned into a lovely smile in an instant. “Why? Does it turn you off?”

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes as she stared at her sternly, her cheeks turning pink at every brush of the girl’s thumb. “Why do I even put up with your nonsense?” She shook her head and sighed deeply.

“Because you love me.” Tiffany said quietly before capturing the girl’s lips. She gave her a few gentle tugs and sweet kisses before pulling away, leaving merely an inch between them. “And I love you too.” Her lips brushed lightly as she whispered those words.

“Hm.” Taeyeon still had her eyes closed when she responded. “Fine.” She gave Tiffany a peck on her lips before releasing her hold. “I missed you too.” She unconsciously coughed awkwardly. “I missed you a lot.”

===