(86)

Different 2
=== 

It was cleanup Sunday and Tiffany had never felt so relieved after clearing up a certain portion of her room. Things had been quite busy for the past few weeks in preparation of fashion week that she barely had any time to clean up. Tiffany almost begged Taeyeon to let her sleep in her room, citing that she couldn't sleep with such a messy room but Tiffany knew better than that and her girlfriend was too gullible at times to comply with her requests. She was just about to organize her desk when the door slammed open without any notice, knocking over a box.

"Tiffany, have you seen my... ." Taeyeon looked at the clutter on the floor with a huge frown.

"Your what?" Tiffany turned around and saw the other girl gathering the items while grumbling some incoherent words.

"My watch. Have you seen it? I left it somewhere in the living room. I can't find it." Taeyeon placed them back one by one inside the pink box labeled as for keeps. 

"Can't find it or you didn't find it?"

"I tried okay?" 

"Okay, you don't have to snap at me like that." Tiffany stooped down and helped Taeyeon tidy the clutter. "I placed it on your nightstand." She looked at her girlfriend curiously when she suddenly stopped from cleaning up to stare intently at a certain blue small pouch. "What is it?" 

"I used to have one of these." Taeyeon looked up and held the pouch. "Got it from Jeju island when we went on a family trip." She turned it over and read the label. "Can I open it?" 

Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon's cute pleading face before leaning in, placing a light peck on the girl's lips. "Sure, you can." 

Taeyeon quickly opened the small pouch and eyed the shiny rock with much curiosity. "Oh. You go this one too?" She held out the rock. "I had this same rock too. It was really pretty when I saw it in the souvenir shop." 

"Oh." Tiffany took back the pouch after Taeyeon had placed it carefully into its container.

"What?"

"What?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Taeyeon leaned back and blinked at Tiffany's unreadable expression.

"You said you used to have one of these?"

"Yeah."

"Did you lose it?"

Taeyeon only shook her head in return.

"Then where is it?"

"I gave it to someone."

"Someone?" Tiffany scooted a little, their knees touching as they sat on the floor.

"Yeah. There was this girl back in school." Taeyeon furrowed her brows as she tried to recall the girl's name. "I can't remember her name. Anyway, she was this annoyingly clingy girl at school and when our teacher announced that she was leaving the country, I got a bit sad so I gave the souvenir to her before we parted ways. Never saw her again, though." 

"Oh."

"Yeah. So there's that." Taeyeon was about to stand up when Tiffany grabbed her arm with too much force that they toppled down. "What the hell are you doing?!" She spat angrily while trying to prop herself with her elbows.

"I'm just happy."

"You almost broke my bone."

Tiffany giggled at her annoyed face before pulling her down. "Do you believe in destiny?"

"That is nonsense." Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at the grinning girl. "But yes... I do..." She added in a tiny voice.

"I love you so much, Taeyeon-ah." 

"What the ? Are you high?" Taeyeon grimaced at the sloppy kiss but didn't make a move to stop her.

"We finally saw each other again." Tiffany was practically beaming from ear to ear now.

"What?"

"That girl you claimed to be annoyingly clingy to you back then?"

"What about her?"

"She found you so cute."

"What are you talking about?" Taeyeon looked at her with utter confusion.

"Because despite not talking to anyone, except to Ms. Park, and being grumpy like all the time, she was actually the sweetest kid in class." 

"Your point is...?"

"That girl was me, you silly." Tiffany lightly tapped on Taeyeon's nose. 

After a few seconds to let it all sink in, Taeyeon gasped dramatically and had her eyes as wide as she could. "You're that sickeningly clingy girl?!"

"Yes." Tiffany chuckled at the cute reaction before kissing her cheek. "How else would I know these things... Taetae?" She finished it off with a smug grin.

"You're..." Taeyeon sat up and clutched her head. "What?!"

"What are you doing?"

"You!" Taeyeon pointed at the girl still lying on the floor accusingly.

"What about me?"

"I've been in love with you all this time?!" Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief when Tiffany started to laugh out loud. "Hey! Stop laughing at me! That's rude!"

Tiffany slowly sat up and held the girl's face close to hers. "Is that true?"

"What is?"

"You've been in love with me since then?"

"I never said that."

"You just did." Tiffany pulled her even closer when Taeyeon refused to look at her in the eye.

"No, I didn't."

"Are we seriously doing this?"

"Yes, because you're such a competitive smart ."

Tiffany sighed dramatically before lifting Taeyeon's head. "Why are you still so shy?"

"Why are you still so pushy?" Taeyeon retorted with a frown.

"Do you love me?" The girl only rolled her eyes in return so she held her face firmly. "Do you love me?" 

"Yes." Taeyeon said with gritted teeth.

"Since we were 6?" 

"Yes..." She answered with a defeated sigh.

"Alright, good." Tiffany patted the pink cheeks before kissing her gently on the lips as a reward. "Because I feel the same too."

===
 
A/N: I'm supposed to be cleaning the house but here I am, writing a chapter for this story..... OOPS. SORRY MOM!! I SWEAR I WILL CLEAN UP IN A BIT!!! T_T anyway. Yes. Hi everyone! I'm sorry for the slow updates. D: I've been quite busy these days. Until March, to be exact. XD ah. Maybe until April. LOL so. Anyway. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and doing well (somehow). HA HA HA..... D: okay.  I will leave it here. See you again!! :)