(13)

Different 2
=== 

“I-is that so?” Tiffany inwardly scolded herself for letting out her feelings.

“Yes. But!” . Why am I even panicking?! . I HATE THIS. UGH. “It’s all in the past now. Don’t worry.” DON’T WORRY?! WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! !

“Oh.” Somehow, she felt relieved when Taeyeon told her that. It gave her that tiny hope that she still had a chance with the girl. She tried to brush away the slight jealousy she felt inside and stood up. “How about we eat before you go to work?”

“I’m not going to work today.”

“Why? Are you feeling sick? Is it because of the ice cream?” Tiffany pressed the back of her hand on Taeyeon’s forehead.

“I’m not sick. I’m just tired.” Taeyeon looked at her with that I’m-so-done-with-you-woman expression.

“Then can you stay a little longer? I’ll cook for you.”

“Do you even know how to cook?” She furrowed her brows when Tiffany gave her a questionable look. 

“I know how to make spaghetti. Do you like spaghetti?”

“Not really but I’m willing to try.”

“Okay, then I’ll make you one for dinner.” Tiffany smiled brightly and Taeyeon did everything not to be affected.

“Dinner?! I’m not staying until dinner!”

“You are.”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes, you are.” Tiffany stepped forward, leaving a little distance between them.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“NO.” 

“You’re staying.”

“Not gonna happen.”

“It’s going to happen alright.”

“What?! No!” Taeyeon started to back away when Tiffany grabbed her shoulder. “Hey! No touching!”

“Okay, since you’re so hard to deal with. I’ll let you choose. Either you stay until dinner or you’re going out with me this weekend.”

“No. No. NO!” 

“Taeyeon-ah…” Tiffany started to sulk like a child and she was clearly aware how embarrassing it was.

“H-hey! Don’t pull that on me! It’s never gonna work!”

“Really.”

Ah, . You manipulative woman… “Shut up, okay? Okay?? OKAY?!” Taeyeon half grumbled, half yelled after silencing Tiffany with a kiss of her lips. “I’ll stay until dinner! Or… Or go out with you again! Or whatever! Just shut it! You’re giving me a terrible headache!” She clutched her head as the pain started to worsen. “Ugh. Please don’t hug me.” She tried to squirm out of her hold but failed miserably. “Tiffany.”

“No.”

“Let go before I change my mind.”

“Why are you so hard to deal with, Taeyeon-ah?”

“I’m not hard to deal with. It’s just that I don’t like you.”

“Last night’s kiss says otherwise, though.” Tiffany smiled victoriously when she heard her mumble . “So?” She pulled back a little to look her in the eye.

“What do you want from me?” Taeyeon asked exasperatedly.

“I want you to stop suppressing what’s inside.” Tiffany pointed at the girl’s heart. “I wanna hear you say you like me too.”

“Will you stop bothering me if I say that?” 

“I can’t promise you that.”

Taeyeon just stared at her with a very annoyed expression that would make any person cower in fear, well except for Tiffany. “Will you stop teasing me if I say that?”

“I can hold it in.”

“Will you stop being so clingy?”

“I can do that.”

Ah, . Whatever. “Okay, then I like you too.”

===
A/N: THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN UNTIL CHAPTER 15!!!!!!! I SWEAR. Okay, goodbye for real. *hides under a rock* NO. I WILL NOT UPDATE AGAIN AFTER THIS. NO. NO. NO!!!! XD I will try to update by the end of the week. So no more pleading!!! PLEASE!!!!! XD