(57)

Different 2
===

Taeyeon should’ve known better when Tiffany said that they were going someplace else. “You liar.” She grumbled as another piece of gummy bear went into .

“What are you talking about?” Tiffany looked down at her girlfriend who had her head comfortably lying on her lap.

“Why the hell are we at your place, huh?” 

Tiffany laughed as she shoved a handful of gummy bears into her grumbling girlfriend’s mouth. “Oh, please. It’s not like you hate it. I bet you were inwardly cheering that you didn’t have to keep on walking.” She poked the girl’s puffy cheeks and giggled.

Taeyeon stopped chewing and just stared at the grinning girl. What the hell. After swallowing the sweet treat away, she climbed onto the girl’s lap, pleasantly surprising Tiffany. Her hands held onto her girlfriend’s face snuggly before pulling her in. The gesture made the smile on Tiffany brighter, her slender arms s around her waist in an instant. “You know, I still don’t get it.”

“What is?”

“You.”

“Me?” Tiffany tilted her head in confusion.

“Yeah. You. I don’t get how you can be this manipulative.” The comment earned her a light chuckle that she tried to ignore. “But that’s not really the point.”

“Then what’s your point?” Tiffany pulled her closer and smiled wider when Taeyeon gradually mirrored her expression.

“Point is…” Taeyeon shifted her gaze from the girl’s round expecting eyes to her plump lips then back up in an excruciating pace. “I don’t have a point.” She pressed her lips lightly against Tiffany’s cheek, making her blush. “It’s so annoying how stupid I can get when I’m with you.” It may have said in a very unromantic tone but that surely didn’t stop Tiffany’s heartbeat to increase tenfold.

===