(73)

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon woke up way too early one Saturday morning and found herself staring at her reflection in the mirror. She was just brushing her teeth not too long ago when she suddenly stopped and stared as she noticed something. Some things that apparently had been there for quite some time now. Some things that were not even part of her possession. Some things like the all too familiar pink toothbrush on the holder, the all too familiar expensive facial cream, the all too familiar robe hanging on the hook, the all too familiar… No, no, no. . Her eyes widen at the realization that those things all belonged to Tiffany. Tiffany, her girlfriend for almost a year. Tiffany, the longest relationship she had since god knows when. Tiffany, the one whom she would spend the rest of… . NO.

“Good morning.” She jerked at the sudden touch on her right cheek. It was Tiffany’s all too familiar pair of lips. Tiffany. Again. “What were you doing?”

“What?”

“You were staring at yourself with your mouth hung open.” Tiffany tighten her hold around her waist as she nodded to the mirror.

“Huh?” Taeyeon immediately closed and pried the arms away. “Let go.” She frowned when the girl refused to release her.

“Won’t I get a good morning too, huh?” The girl nudged at her playfully.

“Good morning. Tiffany. Now go away.” She said exasperatedly and was instantly released. Stepping to the side, Taeyeon watched as the girl brushed her teeth while humming to a random tune. “I’m going to make breakfast. What would you like to eat?” She finally asked after a moment of just staring at Tiffany’s back.

“Pancakes?” Tiffany met her eyes through the mirror with a grin.

“Alright. I’ll be in the kitchen.” Her girlfriend nodded before she went out of the bathroom then into the kitchen. As Taeyeon prepared the ingredients to make the pancakes, she noticed again some things. This time, they were inside the fridge. Like the excessive amount of jams neatly placed on the side. Like the excessive amount of different kinds of cheese in the chiller. Like the excessive amount of champagne kept on the bottle rack. Like the excessive amount of… OH . She shook her head vigorously at the amount of those things in her kitchen. 

“Hi, baby.” She jolted once again when she felt the arms snaking around her waist. “Do you want some coffee?” Those lips made contact to her right cheek once more. 

Taeyeon snapped her head to the other side of the counter by reflex. There they were, Tiffany’s favorite coffee, Tiffany’s favorite tea, Tiffany’s favorite… OH MY GOD NO.

“Are you alright?” Tiffany straighten up and made her turn around when Taeyeon remained silent. “Is there something wrong?”

“Are you secretly moving in?” Taeyeon blurted out before she could stop herself. Her eyes widen in shock when Tiffany bit her lip and looked at her with those all too familiar pleading eyes. “You…!” She took a huge step back and pointed at her accusingly.

“Um… N-no…?” 

“You’re lying!” Another step back and now they were standing a meter away from each other. “Why are you doing this?!”

“W-what are you talking about?” Tiffany chuckled awkwardly and took a step forward.

“You wanna move in?!”

Both of them just stared at each other for what seemed like forever before Tiffany found her voice. “Is that a bad thing…?”

Taeyeon opened to answer but quickly closed it back. Is it a bad thing? She thought thoroughly that made her head throb. “But I’m not ready for this.” She unknowingly said it out loud.

“Then…” With a final step, Tiffany was now back to the girl’s personal space. “I guess I’ll wait some more until you let me move in.” She flashed that all too familiar bright smile before engulfing the girl into a hug. 

“Uh, okay…?” Taeyeon responded hesitantly. “Good… Good. Yeah…” She nodded absentmindedly and patted her girlfriend’s back. Wait. What the hell did I just say?

===
A/N: I FEEL SO LAME FOR LAUGHING AT WHAT I DID. I may or may not have added a few lyrics to this update. LOL ANYWAY!! Um........... HI.........? HAHAHAHAHA I was a total mess for the past few days until I woke up from my nap this afternoon. XD Blah, blah, nonsense aside, here's a little update for you guys! See you again! :)
PS, I'm so sorry if the updates are getting REAL slow. I only write when I'm in a pretty optimistic mood so. HAHAHA WHATEVER.