(41)

Different 2
===

It took everything in Tiffany to stay where she was as she watched the tall young lady hug her girlfriend tightly. But what she saw next almost made her run after the stranger and choke her to death. She saw Taeyeon hug the girl back and laughed hysterically when the stranger, who was way too beautiful in Tiffany’s opinion, kiss her girlfriend on the cheek. What the actual . Her feet started to move and before she knew it, she was already standing a few feet away from them. “Hi.” She greeted Taeyeon sweetly then looked at the tall young lady.

“Hi.” The young lady greeted back and threw Taeyeon a knowing grin.

“W-what the hell are you doing here?!” Taeyeon was practically panicking by now as she grabbed Tiffany’s arms and dragged her away from her visitor.

“Can’t I visit my girlfriend for no reason?” Tiffany purposely stressed it out, making the girl grumble some incoherent words. “Huh, Taeyeon?” She tilted her head to the side and smiled innocently.

“Shut up.” 

“Why?”

“Shut. Up.” Taeyeon said with gritted teeth.

“Why? Are you hiding something?” Tiffany lifted her brow. “Or should I say someone?

“Tiffany. I’m warning you. Shut up.” Taeyeon said just as dangerously. “Shut it!” She quickly added when Tiffany was about to say something.

“Okay, okay. Calm down.” The tall young lady stood between them and held them in arm’s length. “Sheesh, so intense.” She looked at the two back and forth. “No need to worry, Unnie.” Her hands were raised as she acknowledge Tiffany who narrowed her eyes in return. “No one’s gonna steal your girl.” She shrugged nonchalantly. “Nobody wants her anyway.” She snorted and ended up laughing.

“What…?” Tiffany was utterly confused at the girl’s laughing fit. “What do you mean?”

“Nobody wants a grumpy ahjumma like her.” She pointed at Taeyeon with her thumb. “You can take her and we’d appreciate it if you never return her.” She laughed some more and earned a smack at the back of her head. “Taeyeon unnie…” The young lady whined as she rubbed her head gently.

“Shut up. Stop saying stupid things!” 

“It’s not stupid.” Taeyeon grimaced at the try hard sad pout. “You’re old and grumpy. Nothing’s stupid about that.” She stuck her tongue out playfully before turning back to Tiffany. “You’re not thinking about returning her back, are you Tiffany unnie?”

“What?” Tiffany looked at her in confusion. “You know me?”

“Not just me. The whole clan knows who hmmppff.” Her speech was interrupted when Taeyeon quickly covered .

“The whole clan? What?” Tiffany turned to her girlfriend whose face turned red. “Taeyeon?”

“Shut up. Don’t listen to her. She’s being stupid.”

“Don’t listen to her, Unnie.” The young lady said as she tried to pry the hands away. “The whole family knows and we approve.” She struggled to squirm out of Taeyeon’s hold and when she did, she quickly hid behind Tiffany for defense. “I’m her cousin Yoona. I’ll apologize first for what I’m about to do. I’ll see you next time.” She whispered before pushing Tiffany to Taeyeon and ran away, shouting, “Bye Taeyeon unnie! Mom and Dad said hi!”

===