(27)

Different 2
===
 

Taeyeon sighed for the umpteenth time in the past 2 minutes as she stared at Tiffany. "I told you, you should've called me." 

 
"But it was kinda late." Tiffany coughed a couple of times before shifting her position so she could get a better look on the other girl
 
"But still. Now look at what you've done." 
 
"You shouldn't be scolding a sick person, you know."
 
"I know." Taeyeon furrowed her brows, frowning, as she took off the damp towel on the girl's forehead. "Next time, call me when it's raining hard. It doesn't matter what time it is." Her voice was filled with annoyance but she continued on taking care of her anyway.
 
"Okay, I will." Tiffany scooted closer and held Taeyeon's free hand. "Thank you for taking care of me, Taeyeon-ah." She tugged at her hand and Taeyeon groaned in return but lied down beside her nonetheless.
 
"Yeah sure, whatever." Taeyeon rolled her eyes when the girl placed her arm across her stomach and leaned her head against her shoulder. Minutes had passed and she thought Tiffany had already fallen asleep when the other girl gently held her chin, making her turn to her side.
 
"Taeyeon-ah." 
 
"What?"
 
"I love you." Tiffany offered a weak smile before leaning in to kiss her on the lips.
 
"H-hey!" Taeyeon quickly pulled away and looked at her in disbelief. "I'm going to get sick!" 
 
"So?"
 
"I can't get sick!"
 
"Why?" 
 
"Who's going to take care of you if I get sick too?!" Taeyeon frowned at the grinning girl.
 
"I can get Jessi to take care of me."
 
"Why bother to get other people if you have me?" The frown on her face was getting deeper at each passing second.
 
"Are you jealous?"
 
"Are you jealous?" She repeated mockingly. "So what if I am, huh? It's not a crime to get jealousy over stupid things, you know." She mumbled the last part, making Tiffany giggle. "Stop giggling. I hate you." 
 
"No, you don't."
 
"Stop it."
 
"Why should I?"
 
"You're annoying. Shut up." 
 
"Make me." Tiffany stared at her, challenging the other girl.
 
"I might choke you to death so never mind." Taeyeon said with a huff and crossed her arms, her gaze now focused on the ceiling.
 
"Awww, my baby is sulking again." She cooed as she snuggled against her neck.
 
"I'm not your baby. Shut up."
 
"You are."
 
"Shut up."
 
"Big baby Taeyeon." Tiffany chuckled when she glared at her.
 
Taeyeon suddenly shifted to her side, startling Tiffany, and grabbed the girl's face to pull her closer, leaving merely an inch between them. "I said. Shut. Up." She hissed and got even more irritated when Tiffany smirked in return. 
 
"Make. Me." 
 
Her eyes were narrowed as she stared back. The tension between them started to build up and after a full minute of staring, Taeyeon sighed in frustration. ", fine. You win." She said exasperatedly before leaning in to give Tiffany's so called well-deserved kiss.
 
===