(91)

Different 2
=== 

The moment they reached the table, Taeyeon bowed again that startled the old man. "My deepest apologies, Mr. Hwang." 

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to g..." Mr. Hwang got interrupted, as expected.

"It was wrong of me to leave like that. I-I'm just... a little bit..." Taeyeon glanced at him before turning back to the floor. "Nervous." She almost choked on her words then straighten up.

"A little bit." Mr. Hwang chuckled at the nervous girl holding onto his daughter's arm with a tight grip. "Okay, sure. Apology accepted." He lifted his hand to give her a pat on the shoulder but decided against it after remembering what happened a few minutes ago. "How about we take a seat?" He gestured around the table.

"Yes. We shall sit now." Taeyeon nodded and hurriedly went to get the old man's chair. "Please." She pointed at the said chair and waited until Mr. Hwang was comfortably seated. 

Dinner went by without a problem contrary to what Taeyeon had expected. Tiffany did most of the talking, like what they agreed on. Mr. Hwang was such a delight, she thought as the old man animatedly talked about Tiffany's childhood or whatever it was. Taeyeon wasn't entirely focused on the conversation because she had been too preoccupied on staring at her future father-in-law. Comparing the similarities that he had with her future wife. Because why not? She's only going to see him once in a few months. Or years. Or a lifetime.

"So when's the wedding?" Mr. Hwang asked with much enthusiasm that finally caught Taeyeon's attention.

"Summer!" Taeyeon blurted out before she could even stop herself.

"What?" Tiffany turned to her girlfriend in confusion.

"No! Spring!" 

"But we haven't really ta..."

"Somewhere in between Spring and Summer!" Taeyeon interrupted and held Mr. Hwang's gaze. "Is that alright with you?" The old man burst out laughing that made her look at Tiffany in question. "I don't understand."

"My daughter had told me a lot of things about you." 

"Daddy... please... don't say a..."

"You are indeed cute." He wasn't able to stop himself this time as he ruffled Taeyeon's hair. And of course, she frowned in return that made him chuckle again. "Ah, anyway. Of course. I'm fine with anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes." The old man nodded affirmatively.

"How about grandchildren?" The poor old man choked on his own spit while Tiffany elbowed her side. "Ow! Hey! That hurts!" She spat angrily.

"Okay, it's time to go home now!" Tiffany stood up quickly, dragging her girlfriend as she did. "Daddy, I think it's really getting late." 

"Y-yes...!" Mr. Hwang coughed awkwardly as he stood up. "It was nice meeting you, Taeyeon." He offered his hand for a shake but the girl bowed deeply in return. 

"It was nice meeting you as well, Mr. Hwang. I hope you had a wonderful time."

"Yes, yes. I surely did." 

"Okay, Taeyeon. Please. That's enough." Tiffany had to force her to stand straight as Taeyeon kept on bending down. "I will see you around, Daddy." A quick hug and a few more pleasantries later, they had finally went on to part ways. 

===
A/N: The end.... hahahahahahhaa just kidding. XD I think it's the end of the updates for this week!!! XD Have a great weekend everyone!!!! :)