(122)

Different 2
===
 
Tiffany was busy preparing their afternoon snacks when she heard some giggling from the living room. Thinking that it was only their kids playing and watching TV, she ignored it and continued. After placing everything in a tray, she walked in to join everyone only to see the children huddled around Taeyeon, her wife must have fallen asleep after playing with them. Tiffany shook her head at the adorable sight and placed the tray on the coffee table.
 
“Mom, Mom, come here! Look!” Minho excitedly called out.
 
“Hm? What’s going on...” Tiffany stopped and burst out laughing, startling Taeyeon.
 
“What?” Taeyeon groggily sat up and looked around. “Why are you giggling?” She turned to Kang Joon who shook his head in return and dashed to the kitchen. 
 
“Oh baby, you look so handsome today.” Tiffany sat next to her wife, brushing Taeyeon’s messy hair.
 
“What?” Taeyeon furrowed her brows in confusion, Tiffany never called her handsome before. “Handsome?” 
 
“Snacks are ready, let’s eat.” Tiffany completely ignored the question and took a cookie to feed Taeyeon.
 
“Did you bake this?” Taeyeon asked with a mouthful of cookie. 
 
“I did. Is it good?”
 
“Hm.” Taeyeon nodded and took another one, breaking in half to feed Tiffany in return. “Good.” 
 
Tiffany giggled and took a bite, loving how Taeyeon was being affectionate without her knowing. “You want some milk with it?”
 
“I want milk!” Minho raised his hand. 
 
“But you said you wanted hot chocolate.” Tiffany looked at the little boy.
 
“Can I have both?” Minho stared right into his mother’s eyes. 
 
“Sure baby, please get us a glass each.” Tiffany ruffled the boy’s hair before he went to the kitchen.
 
“Why are you so quiet?” Taeyeon asked after a moment of silence, realizing their daughter was practically ignoring them. “I am talking to you, young lady.”
 
“Yes, Umma?” Soojung refused to turn around.
 
“Why are you being quiet?”
 
“A girl can’t be quiet?”
 
“Well...” Taeyeon frowned and opened to say something but nothing came out.
 
“Just let her be, Taeyeon-ah.” Tiffany leaned closer and giggled again.
 
“What’s so funny? Why are you giggling?” Taeyeon looked at her wife in confusion.
 
“A girl can’t giggle now?” Tiffany said, making Soojung giggle as well. 
 
“Are you making a fool out of me?” Taeyeon stared at Tiffany and Soojung, clearly annoyed.
 
“Why so serious, baby?” Tiffany chuckled before giving Taeyeon a peck on the cheek.
 
“Yes Umma, why so serious?” Soojung snickered. 
 
“I’m always serious, what are you all talking about.” Taeyeon crossed her arms and huffed in annoyance. 
 
“We can’t take you seriously right now, Umma.” Soojung giggled. 
 
“What?” Taeyeon got even more confused when Minho and Kang Joon came back, bursting into fits of laughter, calling her angry Appa Taeng, after serving them a cup of milk. “Whatever, I’m heading out to buy something.” She stood up after drinking. 
 
“Should I come with you?” Tiffany followed, practically dragging her wife into their bedroom.
 
“What are you doing?” Taeyeon was beyond confused by now with how everyone was acting so strange. She took the hand absently caressing her arm and held it lightly. 
 
“Nothing....” Tiffany bit her lip. “It’s just that you look so handsome today.”
 
“Handsome? What hand...” Taeyeon absently glanced at the nearby mirror and saw her reflection. Angry eyebrows, moustache, beard, and small hearts on her cheeks. “What?!” She yelled and stomped her way back to the living room. “Who did this?!”
 
The kids laughed out loud instead of cowering in fear that only fuelled Taeyeon’s annoyance. 
 
“It was Noona!”
 
“Hey, it wasn’t my idea!”
 
“It was Hyung!”
 
“Hey, thought we’re not going to tell who!”
 
They all started to bicker and Tiffany had to stand in between. She grabbed Taeyeon to the side and tried not to giggle but failed miserably.
 
“Why are you tolerating this behavior?!” Taeyeon breathed through her nose as she let Tiffany wipe her face clean.
 
“They’re just being kids, Taeyeon-ah.”
 
“But!”
 
“Just let them be and loosen up a little, Miss Grumpy.” Tiffany chuckled when Taeyeon puffed her cheeks and refused to face her. “How about we leave them here while we go grocery shopping?”
 
Taeyeon narrowed her eyes and glanced at the kids, who were now quietly watching TV. “Who will look after them?”
 
“Yoona said she wanted to visit them. How about that?” Tiffany squeezed Taeyeon’s cheeks before placing her arms around her neck, pulling her wife in. “Sounds good?”
 
“Whatever.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and stepped closer. 
 
“Alright, that’s more like it.” Tiffany grinned when Taeyeon finally let out a tiny smile after giving her a sweet kiss. 
 
“No more markers near them, you get me?” Taeyeon pointed at Tiffany.
 
“Sure, baby.” Tiffany chuckled.
 
===
 
A/N: So this idea came up yesterday and i was laughing so hard and ajfkfkdjdksks anyway, i hope i did justice to what i shared with my dear friend GiroPatio LOL *shameless promotion alert* if you havent, please do check our fic collab! LOL and check her stories too!! XD happy weekend everyone! :) 
 
Heres the visualization of angry Appa Taeng LOL