(63)

Different 2
=== 

Tiffany blew a teasing kiss to the girl right across the table. “I love you.” She said with the brightest smile as she reached out to hold Taeyeon’s hand. “Win-win, huh?” 

Taeyeon had the best I’m-going-to-kill-you-with-my-bare-hands expression on as she breathed through her nose. “I. Hate. You.” 

“Oh, please. Cut it out already.” She patted the hand lightly before holding it back.

“Don’t touch me.” She spat angrily but didn’t make a move to pull out her hand.

“Aww, baby…” Tiffany giggled as she tickled the girl’s chin playfully. “You should really learn how to accept defeat.”

“I’m so angry at you right now.”

Tiffany cleared dramatically and straighten up. “You ed me real good, baby.” She smirked at Taeyeon’s reddening face. “Sounds familiar, huh?”

“You. Shut. The. . Up.”

“Or else what?”

“Or else…” With heavy breathing, Taeyeon slammed her free hand onto the table, startling a few people around them. “. I’m so ed up!”

Tiffany burst out laughing, further annoying the heck out of her girlfriend. “That you are.”

“I hate you!”

“Stop lying.”

“I ing hate you!”

“Stop lying or else I’ll kiss the hell out of you and that guy over there will have a good shot at us.” Tiffany subtly pointed to her side where a young man with a ridiculously expensive camera was hiding.

“Whatever. I still hate you.”

“Are you challenging me?”

“I hate you.” Taeyeon said monotonously, undeterred by her girlfriend’s threatening voice.

“Say that again and let’s see what happens.”

“I. HATE. YOU.” Taeyeon should’ve known better than to disobey Tiffany. Because right after the words had been said, the girl leaned across the table to grab her collar and kissed the hell out of her. Then a little over an hour later, her phone won’t stop ringing from all the notifications she got from her friend after a news article of them kissing in a small restaurant was published.

===