(1)

Different 2
===

“Can we start over?” The moment she heard those words, Taeyeon’s ears started to ring and when the ringing ceased, her silly little head just had to start throbbing. 

“You what?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

“Can we start over? I mean… You know…” Tiffany looked away in embarrassment. “Can I get to know you? I mean… The real you?”

The girl’s expecting eyes made Taeyeon nervous. “What? Why?” She instinctively moved to her side of the bench, like she always would, when Tiffany reached out for her hand. “Are you crazy?” She unintentionally swatted the hand away and quickly regretted her actions when the girl looked sad.

“I’m not crazy.”

“Then what are you doing?”

“I’m…” Tiffany paused for a while. This was clearly not what she had in mind when she saw the familiar petite girl sitting alone in the park’s bench. “I like you…?”

“Whaaaattttt…?” Taeyeon clutched her chest dramatically as if she had a heart attack. . She likes me? ME?! . “No, you can’t like me.” She shook her head vigorously.

“Why not?”

“Because…!” . What do I do?! “I’m no good! Stay away from me! Find someone else!” She tried to wave her off but Tiffany scooted even closer.

“Why are you pushing me away?” Tiffany sighed dejectedly.

“Because…!” . I SHOULDN’T HAVE WENT TO THIS DAMN PARK. . “Haven’t you had enough?”

“What?”

“I mean… Wai… Wha… You like me?” . Those eyes. . This will be the death of me. . I’m going to end up like Taehyung. . I don’t want to… Her brain stopped functioning when pink lips made contact to her almost dry ones. 

“What’s there not to like, though?” Tiffany gave her that oh so beautiful smile and she knew by then that her life would never be the same.

===
A/N: I would be lying if I said I liked how the story ended. LOL Well, you know me......... I always end up lying........ XD There are too many unanswered questions and too many scenes to write, and to be honest, I'm as curious as you guys. I wonder what does this story has to offer. XD  I can't promise that I can update as fast as I did with the first one because life... Life is cruel... I'll be busy with work and my non-existent social life. XD Anyway, I'll stop the nonsense speech and leave this here.

PS: I'M NOT THAT EVIL OKAY?!?!?! I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE ENDING TOO. LOL