Tiffany Birthday Special

Different 2
===
 
Tiffany had been all smiles the moment she woke up. Who wouldn't when your usually grumpy other half was staring at you with sleepy eyes and a lazy, but cute, smile? So she scooted closer, draped her arm over Taeyeon's waist, and placed a light kiss on her wife's forehead.
 
"Good morning." Taeyeon greeted, voice coated with sleep and another small smile.
 
"Good morning, baby." Tiffany's smile grew wider when Taeyeon returned the kiss.
 
"What?" 
 
"Aren't you forgetting something?" Tiffany teased while tapping Taeyeon's chin.
 
"Am I supposed to do something?" 
 
"Well... technically, yes." 
 
Taeyeon furrowed her brows and stared intently at Tiffany's expecting look. After a few seconds, her mind was falling behind since it was too early in the morning, the confusion written all over her face was replaced with a look of excitement. 
 
"So have you figured it out yet?" Tiffany raised her brows at Taeyeon's sudden change in expression.
 
"Of course. How would I forget." Taeyeon absently patted the nightstand and retrieved her phone. A quick few taps on the said device, and the birthday song echoed throughout the quiet bedroom. 
 
Tiffany could only giggle as she listened on and watched Taeyeon sing her a happy birthday. She patiently waited until the girl was done before squeezing her into a tight hug. 
 
"Happy birthday, Tiffany." Taeyeon chuckled as she wrapped her arms around the birthday girl. 
 
"Thank you so much. That's the cutest greeting I've ever received." Tiffany pulled back to look at Taeyeon. She tried to suppress the urge to squeal but failed miserably when her wife started to blush.
 
"Okay, that's enough." Taeyeon flailed her hand and scooted back a little.
 
"Oh baby, it's my birthday! Can I get another hug?"
 
"No." Taeyeon frowned at the twinkling eyes and eager arms snaking around her body, but didn't make a move to distance from her happy wife.
 
Tiffany sighed contentedly as she nuzzled against Taeyeon's neck. 
 
"I have a present for you." Taeyeon awkwardly cleared after a moment of silence. 
 
"Oh. Now?"
 
"Yeah... Well..." Taeyeon grabbed her discarded phone on the mattress and tapped once again. 
 
"What am I supposed to be looking at...?" Tiffany stared at the photo of Taeyeon standing in the middle of an empty lot, then turned to her wife.
 
"Uhh, you see..." Taeyeon averted her eyes for a second before giving her a nervous smile. "I've been thinking for months on what's the best gift that I could give you."
 
"And you think a photo of yourself is the best gift...?"
 
"No." Taeyeon sighed exasperatedly and gestured for Tiffany to just listen. "Well, it's like a gift to the both of us but of course I'm dedicating it to you." 
 
"Your point is...?"
 
"My point is..." Taeyeon absently exhaled deeply before grabbing Tiffany's hand to entwine it with her own. "I bought a lot for us to build our future house on. Since we can't live here forever if we want to have a child or something because there's not enough space. So... yeah... I want us to move into a bigger place. You can decorate it however you want and stuff..."
 
"I'm... Taeyeon-ah this is..." Tiffany was rendered speechless at Taeyeon's birthday gift.
 
"Too much?" The glint in Taeyeon's eyes started to fade at Tiffany's reaction.
 
"No! Of course not." Tiffany tugged at their entwined hands. "This is amazing! It's the best birthday present." She smiled lovingly, mirroring her wife's look. "Oh god, I love you so much."
 
"I... I love you too." Taeyeon said back with a bit of shyness.
 
"I was only expecting a lovely dinner and a great night as a present but you clearly exceeded my expectations." Tiffany's smile was brighter than the morning sun as she kissed her wife. 
 
===
A/N: I'M SCREAMING!! I LITERALLY JUST WROTE THIS NOW SO EXCUSE THE ERRORS AND IT'S BORINGNESS AND HELLO??? MISSED ME?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING! T_T I'm so sorry I haven't been updating much. :( My energy had been out after I wrote the last chapter for the fic collab. LOL I can't promise constant update but I will try my best! Have a great week ahead everyone!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!! Thank you for being such a wonder person and for inspiring us to do our best to reach our dreams! :)