(103)

Different 2
===

The reception was going very well much to the newlywed's delight. Everybody cheered for a toast and Taeyeon and Tiffany were all smiles as they lifted their glasses. The event went on without any more problems and as it went near to its end, Tiffany was pleasantly surprised when Taeyeon performed a beautiful love song. But what really touched her heart was the heartfelt message her wife had given her in front of their beloved family and friends.

"We met at the craziest way ever." Taeyeon turned to her wife with a nervous smile as she started. "It still baffles me how you ended up liking someone like me after all those things... But I'm so glad that you did." She smiled again. "I know how difficult of a person I am and really... I really admire you for your never ending persistence and patience."

Tiffany was smiling widely by now and held out her hand as she saw Taeyeon started to tremble, trying so hard not to burst out crying.

Taeyeon held the outstretched hand and gave it a light squeeze. "Things went up and down as we got to know each other better. And I'm so glad that despite knowing all the unpleasant things that made who we really are, we still stuck on each other and never hindered us to love each other more." With a deep exhale, she straighten up and pulled Tiffany out of her seat. "There might be other, better love stories out there but I'm not a tiny bit jealous of them because what we have is really special. Our story might be quite messed up but it's so precious to me that I won't trade it for anything else in this world." 

The audience clapped their hands for the wonderful message, while some even cried.
"I know you already know this but I just want to remind you." Taeyeon gave her a shy smile before stepping closer. "I love you so much, Tiffany." She hugged Tiffany tightly before bursting into tears.

"Silly. I should be the one crying, not you." Tiffany playfully hit her wife's arm.

"I just can't hold it in!" 

"I know, I know." Tiffany nodded before pulling away. "Thank you for that wonderful message. I love you too." She smiled brightly before giving her a sweet kiss.

The room erupted with more cheers upon witnessing the lovely couple's display of affection. And just as planned, the reception came to an end a few minutes later after the newlywed had delivered their gratitude to everyone. 

"I can't believe we finally got married." Tiffany turned to her wife with the brightest smile while leaving the reception.

"I can't believe you didn't run away."

"How dare you!" Tiffany playfully shoved the girl away.

"It was your last way out... yet you didn't grab the chance." Taeyeon said with a small smile.

"Don't be silly. I told you, I'm never gonna leave you." Tiffany leaned in to kiss her cheek. "No matter how difficult you'll get."

"That's good to hear." Taeyeon stopped from their tracks upon realizing they had unknowingly reached their room. "So... should we celebrate our new status?" Tiffany turned to her with a taunting smirk that made her swallow the lump in .

"Oh, we should celebrate it alright." Tiffany traced the girl's jaw sensually before unlocking the door. "In fact, we should celebrate it all night." 

Taeyeon swore her insides were trembling in anticipation when Tiffany dragged her into the room. The door was closed in a haste but opened for a quick moment to hang the do not disturb sign on the door knob before it was shut with a soft click.

===
A/N: um. Hi. Still remember this story? Its existence? Lol XD I know I shouldn't be prolonging this?? But?? I swear there will be about 2-3 more chapters about this wedding thing before we proceed. LOL or more like jump into the future. HAHAHAHA 
On another note, if you guys are wondering.... Make me love you never existed. What are you guys even talking about???? I'm so??? Lost???? 

OH GOD I'M SO SORRY BUT I HAD TO HIDE MAKE ME LOVE YOU FOR A WHILE. *sobs* I will edit that thing and probably change the plot and will do the initial plot. Wait what? XD So, I will focus on this story for the mean time since this is clearly messing with my head with the plot of MMLY. LOL So I decided to pause from that and focus on this and give you all the taeny babies that you deserve. HAHAHAHA!! Okay, that's all! Again, I'm so sorry for putting it on hold!! :( Have a great week ahead! :) and yes, there will be a tiny bit of some... uhhh... you know, awkward different2!taeny y time. LOL just... prepare for a lot of cursing, I guess...? XD
 
PS: Is this the longest A/N ever? Lol