(60)

Different 2
=== 

“What the hell is this?” Taeyeon went to sit up straight on the mattress, not caring if the other girl would wake up at the sudden movement.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked, her voice hoarse, and pulled the blanket over her bare shoulder.

“Now look at what you’ve done!” She poked incessantly on the girl’s head until Tiffany looked up. 

“What’s that?” Tiffany squinted her eyes to make out the words and photos on what seemed to be an online article. “I can’t see much. Kindly pass my glasses please.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the demand but took the glasses lying on the nightstand anyway. “Thank you.” Tiffany sat beside her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. “Good morning, by the way.” She gave another kiss on her cheek before turning back to the screen. “Oh my god… What is this?” She asked upon seeing the words designer Tiffany Hwang rumored to be in a relationship with business tycoon Kim Taeyeon.

“’s about to happen.” 

“What?” She couldn’t help but chuckle at the girl’s irritated tone this early in the morning.

“I just hate the media, okay? They’re annoying and keeps on spreading bulls we don’t even need.” Taeyeon shook her head disapprovingly and went back to read the article then read the top comments. “This is totally your fault.”

“Excuse me?”

“Your. Fault.”

“Um, excuse me but you were the one sulking like a big baby last night.” Tiffany shifted in her seat and raised an eyebrow.

“But you didn’t have to hold me like this!” Taeyeon spat angrily and showed the picture used in the article where Tiffany was holding onto her cheeks, eyes staring at each other.

“Then what was I supposed to do?!”

“Nothing!”

“What?!” Tiffany was now both angry and confused at Taeyeon’s extreme mood swings.

“Shut up and let’s just take a shower.” Taeyeon grabbed her hand and went out of bed. She dragged the girl into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. “Shut up. No more arguing.” She pushed Tiffany against the cold tiles gently and pressed her lips against her neck. 

“You’re getting good at this.” Tiffany slapped her arm playfully and pulled her closer. “Fine. No more arguing.”

The bathroom was then filled with muffled moans and sound of running water. The two had a nice long bath together and they were too into it that they didn’t notice the constant ringing of Taeyeon’s phone. About an hour later, both of them got out of the shower with a contented look on their faces. Well, until Taeyeon saw her phone. 10 unread messages, 27 missed calls, and 5 missed video calls. All from the same person. “Ah, .”

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany peeked through her phone. “Who’s that?”

“My friend.”

“You have friends?” She gasped dramatically then laughed after seeing Taeyeon’s disbelieving look. 

“. You.” Taeyeon’s mood became sour in an instant at the notifications and Tiffany’s teasing definitely didn’t help.

“In the kitchen? Sure.” Tiffany grabbed the phone eagerly and threw it to the bed before dragging her girlfriend into the kitchen. The device fell onto the soft mattress and lit up once again when a new notification flashed onto the screen.

Choi Shikshin: TAENG!!! STOP BANGING YOUR HOT GIRLFRIEND AND ANSWER ME YOU LIAR!!!

=== 
A/N: Um. Yes. Idk why but yes. Sooyoung... Yes... Um.... Let's just see where will this go. XD