Taeyeon Birthday Special

Different 2

=== 

"Mr. Han!" Taeyeon shouted angrily as she looked at the car in front of her.

"Yes, Miss Kim?" Mr. Han asked, trying to catch his breath after running all the way to the fuming girl.

"What the hell is this?!" She pointed at the shiny black car.

"A..."

"Who did this?! The sign clearly says reserved parking!" Taeyeon pointed at the bold words on the wall. 

"Miss Kim please c..."

"And where the hell is my car?!"

"It got towed last ni..."

"Got towed?! WHAT?!" Taeyeon snapped at the old man. "Under your watch?!"

"Yes, Miss Ki..."

"And you just let them tow it?! What the f..."

"Taeyeon."

"M-miss Hwang!" Poor old Mr. Han was clearly relieved when Tiffany came out of the elevator, he almost tripped as he rushed to the other girl. "Miss Kim here is a li..."

"What the hell?! I'm so mad!" Taeyeon frantically flailed her hands as she went to take a look on the car. 

"Taeyeon please calm d..."

"Calm down?! Why should I?!" Taeyeon spat angrily. "They towed my car and replaced this... this...!" She pointed at the innocent car with much resentment. "This goddamn y car right here! On my parking spot!" She eyed the said car once again. "And what the hell is this?! Is this supposed to mock me?!" She snatched the ribbon on top of the car, threw it away haphazardly then kicking it further away.

"M-miss Kim, please calm down." Mr. Han immediately took the thrown ribbon.

"Calm down?!"

"Taeyeon-ah. Please." Tiffany stepped closer to her girlfriend. 

"Please what?!"

"Calm down. You're overreacting again." Tiffany sighed exasperatedly. 

"Overreacting?! How is this..." Taeyeon stopped immediately and stared at Tiffany when the girl pressed a button from the car key. The car made that all too familiar sound of being unlocked. "What is the..." She frantically looked from the car to Tiffany.

"Happy birthday, you silly." Tiffany chuckled at the comical reaction before leaning in to kiss Taeyeon on the cheek. "And yes, it's yours." She slipped the key into the girl's shirt pocket. "I hope you like it." 

"Um..." Mr. Han coughed awkwardly. "I-I'm taking my leave now Miss Hwang." 

"Sure. Thank you for the help Mr. Han." Tiffany gave him a grateful smile before the old man went back to his small office. 

"Wait... What?!"

"The car is yours." Tiffany giggled when Taeyeon gasped dramatically before dashing off to the car.

"This..." Taeyeon ran her fingers against the hood carefully. "This is... mine...?" She stopped for a while to look at her girlfriend.

"Yes. All yours." Tiffany stumbled back at the impact of Taeyeon's uncharacteristically warm hug.

"Oh god, you're the best." Taeyeon mumbled against the girl's neck. "I love you so much right now." She cleared awkwardly upon hearing the words that came from her own mouth. "I mean... I love you so much always. Like... you know... always." She tried to wriggle out of the tight hold. "Let go now."

"You're so cute."

"Your smile is annoyingly pretty." Taeyeon whimpered a little when Tiffany kissed her cheek. 

"Where's my thank you, huh?" Tiffany pulled back a little, her arms still loosely wrapped around the girl's neck.

"Ugh." Taeyeon groaned as she stomped her feet. "Don't smile like that."

"Why not?"

"How can I resist kissing that stupid smile on your pretty face." Taeyeon pulled her girlfriend closer. "But it's not like I'm trying anyway." The corner of her lips tugged a little, forming a tiny smile on her face before capturing Tiffany's lips. It was slow, sweet, yet deliberate, just like how she loved it. "Thank you, Tiffany." 

===
A/N: To our dearest Taeyeon unnie~~~~ happy birthday~~~~ damn I'm supposed to post this by 12 sharp but I'm too sleepy now. HAHAHAHAHA Alright. Bye guys. Who knows when I'm coming back. XD