Tiffany Christmas Special

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon woke up in a surprisingly good mood today. Everything was settled. Everything was right. Everything was, until Tiffany ruined everything for her. Because she had the best surprise Christmas gift for her beloved girlfriend and Tiffany just had to mess up with her plans. Because how dare she surprise her with a cute furry puppy? How does one top that? I mean, it’s a puppy for crying out loud! Nobody can beat that?! So as the realization hit her, Taeyeon started to frown while looking at the innocent furry creature. 

“He’s so cute, huh?” Tiffany asked with a smile as she sat on the couch.

“I guess so.”

“You guess so?”

“Hm.” She turned back to puppy who was now comfortably lying on her lap. “Why did you get me a puppy, by the way?”

“To test the waters.”

“To test the waters? What does that even mean?” Taeyeon looked at her girlfriend in confusion. 

“Hm.” Tiffany replied. “Anyway, what are you cooking for dinner?”

“Ah. Dinner.” The question instantly brought her back to her plans. “Pasta? Spaghetti? Anything specific that you want?” Careful not to wake up the little puppy, Taeyeon placed him into his tiny bed and stood up.

“Something specific that I want?”

“What?” Taeyeon dumbly stepped closer to Tiffany. “What is it?” She asked innocently, way too innocent for her own good. With a swift hook around the collar of her shirt, Tiffany pulled her in. 

“Does wanting you count?” 

Taeyeon should’ve known better than to fall for that same old trick, like really, because next she knew, her tiny little body was pressed against the mattress. Again. For what she assumed was the fifth time that day. And she wasn’t even complaining. Because… “Oh my god, you’re rocking my world too hard… ugh..!” It was definitely not meant to be funny but her girlfriend thought otherwise. “No laughing at me while having…” Another grunt from her and a little giggle from the other. “Oh god, stop…”

Tiffany being the nicest girlfriend that anyone could have of course didn’t oblige. She kept on with the… thing… ing… or whatever she was doing. “Don’t hold it in.” Her lips made contact with Taeyeon’s milky white skin again.

“But I wanna last longer…” Taeyeon whimpered and not a minute longer, she had come undone that sent good shivers down her toes.

“You’re so cute for trying.” Tiffany brushed away the strands of hair sticking on the girl’s forehead to give her a gentle kiss. 

“But… Ugh. Plans.”

“What plans?”

“Dinner. Cook. I have to.” Taeyeon managed to say before dozing off.

Half an hour into her nap, Taeyeon bolted up that surprisingly didn’t wake Tiffany. At that moment, she was suddenly grateful that the girl was a deep sleeper. Wait. . What time is it?! She frantically looked around the dim room. Six… Five… What?! Morning?! Her head snapped at the window. Okay. Evening. Right. Making sure not to create as much noise as she already had, Taeyeon quickly got dressed and scurried into the kitchen.

An hour and a half had passed. Everything was set in. Dining table, check. That small Christmas tree, which she found quite ridiculous, check. Pink roses, check. And her Christmas present? Double check. Wait. Where is it?! Taeyeon frantically patted her pockets only to realize she wasn’t wearing clothes with pockets. Oh my god! ! She almost let out a frustrated scream when she remembered where it was safely hidden. Right. Bedroom. After double checking everything, it was time for a quick shower. 

One, two, three… And as if on cue, Tiffany came out of her bedroom looking squeaky clean and beautiful. And so hot. Wait. NO. Get your head out of the gutter you . Taeyeon shook her head to get rid of those unwanted thoughts before pointing at the seat across the table. 

“You prepared this for me?” Tiffany was quick to latch herself onto her girlfriend and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you.” Another kiss on her other cheek and now Taeyeon was practically smiling from ear to ear.

“Let’s eat?” 

“Sure.”

“After you.” Taeyeon was extremely kind tonight, pulling the chair for Tiffany. But she would always do that so maybe it wasn’t much of a difference. Okay. Maybe I’m liking this more than I expected, was the first thought that came into her mind when Tiffany gave her a peck on the lips. Or maybe I’ve gone crazy again. I should get myself checked soon.

Dinner was blissful. Tiffany did most of the talking and Taeyeon. Well, she wasn’t really listening because her girlfriend was looking extra beautiful tonight and… “Oh god, please stop.” 

“Excuse me?” Tiffany was rudely interrupted and she had all the rights to feel offended.

“I mean no.”

“What?”

“What?” Taeyeon repeated unknowingly.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany leaned across the table to press her hand on the girl’s forehead. “Please don’t tell me you’re sick?”

“I’m not sick. I… I… I-I…” Her hands started to tremble.

“Your hands are shaking.” The shaking stopped in an instant the moment Tiffany held onto her clammy hands.

“I have something for you!” Taeyeon blurted out after a moment of just staring at each other. “Yes. I have. I mean… I’ve been…! Preparing this for the past three? Four? Five?! Months? And…!” She was unconsciously stressing the words at the wrong time that made her girlfriend worry.

“Okay…? Please calm down.”

“Wait. NO. Don’t interrupt me!”

“Um… Okay. I won’t.”

“Okay. So.” Taeyeon cleared awkwardly in an attempt to calm her raising heartbeat. “First of all, I would like to apologize because I know I will get into trouble.” She gasped dramatically when Tiffany lifted her eyebrow, it was never a good thing when she did that. “Nuh, uh, uh.” Her now shaking hand stopped the girl from reacting some more. “Second of all…” 

Tiffany’s phone just had to ring before she could say another word. “Sorry, it’s my Dad.” She said apologetically before going to her room. Okay. Break. This is… GOOD. More time to prepare myself. Because. OH MY GOD WHAT IF IT WAS A MISTAKE?! WHAT IF I WAS JUST ASSUMING THINGS? BUT?! Before she could get into another breakdown, Tiffany was back on her seat with a bright smile. “Dad said hi.” 

“What…?” 

“He said hi, you silly.” Tiffany made a stealthy move to hold onto Taeyeon’s cold hand. “So you were saying?” 

“Right. I was… going to say…” She patted her pants. “That you are… indeed… the… t-the most… wait. No. I mean… You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” OH MY WHERE THE ?! Another pat and everything was at peace.  “And I may be in denial most of the time but that doesn’t mean… No… I mean… That didn’t stop you from loving me… each day…” 

Tiffany was on the verge of laughing but she held it in.

“And each day… I think about you a lot… And that’s damn annoying because why the hell would I torture myself?!” . That wasn’t it?! You rehearsed it a million times and none of these were part of it?! WHAT THE ?! “I swear I practiced this every single day.” Taeyeon was staring at her with the most embarrassed look. “But everything was thrown out of the window.”

“It’s alright. That doesn’t make it any less sincere.” That pretty smile on Tiffany’s face clearly gave her the hope that she badly needed.

“Hm. If you say so.” Okay, okay. Here goes nothing. “So. As I was saying… I’ve been constantly hung up on the thought of… us… being together… for a very long time. Because…!” Her hand started to shake despite Tiffany’s soothing touches. “To be honest, ever since you told me that you love me… I felt… I felt like… this is it. You’re the one.” She cleared unnecessarily. “No need to be scared that I might end up alone… Because… You’re so perfect in so many ways…”

Tiffany had the biggest surprise of her life, for now, when Taeyeon took out a velvety box from her pocket. The said box was laid on the table carefully and it was left there unmoved for a full minute. “Wait. Is that…?”

“Will you be kind enough, like you’ve always been, to say yes? To marry me, that is…” Taeyeon had to cut her off before anything bad could happen.

Tiffany was totally not expecting it. Not on Christmas Eve. Nor on Valentine’s day. Never. The thought of Taeyeon proposing to her was quite absurd, she thought. But it was happening. Right in front of her. A nervous, half frowning, Taeyeon was looking at her expectantly, asking her to say yes. And of course, being the best girlfriend in the whole universe, Tiffany would definitely say… “No.”

“W-what?” Even Tiffany was quite taken aback with her own response. “W-why?”

“This…” She took the box away and opened it. “Oh god. You didn’t.”

“I-I can explain!” Taeyeon was quick to snatch it back. “I-I mean…! I will explain!”

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany sounded… mad. And that was the last thing that she wanted. 

“So I was cleaning one day and I absolutely didn’t mean to pry…” Taeyeon immediately started her explanation. “And then I saw a box. A very pretty box. So I opened it thinking it was just one of your many unused jewelries but… Oh god. I was wrong. I mean. I thought I was wrong. But then. Who the hell in their right mind would buy two identical rings?! With a shiny rock on it?! I mean, it’s a ing diamond?! One just don’t buy such thing just because…?!”

Tiffany was speechless. Utterly speechless at her girlfriend’s ranting.

“And then I was like. NO. You can’t do all the work?! I should do it?! Because…! I’ve been such a pain all this time and…!” She didn’t know how she was able to awkwardly smile like this. “Oh damn it! Why do you always have to win?!”

“What?” Tiffany leaned back by reflex when Taeyeon slammed the table.

“I was so prepared to buy you the ring then a month later I… You beat me into it?!” Taeyeon was breathing heavily by now. Through her nose. Ready to fight. But then she calmed down. “So please just say yes?”

Tiffany was definitely shook at the all too dramatic proposal. “Um.” She stared at the ring held out by the girl and couldn’t help but giggle. Because why not? Taeyeon was so out of her mind that she was holding onto her ring, not Tiffany’s. “You’re silly, Taeyeon-ah.”

“W-what are you talking about?”

“That’s yours.”

“O-oh.” Taeyeon grabbed the other pair and showed it to her girlfriend. “So…?” The hope in her was building up until…

“I’m not convinced, though.”

“WHAT?!”

“I mean…”

“WHAT THE ING HHMMPPFFF…” Taeyeon was rudely cut off by Tiffany’s hand on .

“You should promise a couple of things.”

“Couple of things?!” 

“Yes.” Tiffany nodded confidently.

“Fine.” She let out a deep breath and straighten up. “I promise to love you more each day.” That definitely made Tiffany snort but it was a good start. “I promise to take good care of you.” Okay. She nodded. It’s a good thing, right…? I mean… “I promise to…”

“To…?”

“To be…” She was out of ideas and that just irritated her. “Enough already!” She flailed her hand frantically.

“Alright.” Tiffany chuckled at the annoyed tone and scooted closer, cupping the girl’s pink cheeks. “Promise me you’ll try to lessen the grumpiness?”

“Will you say yes if I promise that?”

“I will.” Tiffany’s pretty smile was a little too convincing that made Taeyeon sigh in defeat. 

With a little shift on her chair, she scooted forward, as close as she could. “I…” She coughed awkwardly. “Kim Taeyeon, will promise to lessen the grumpiness.” Her monotonous voice echoed through the dining room. “Because you’re one, manipulative woman but that didn’t stop me from loving you. So. I’m going to ask you again.” 

Tiffany nodded with a teasing grin. 

“Will you marry me, Tiffany?” It came out in a very squeaky voice but to hell with it. “Please…?” Kim Taeyeon hardly begged for anything, but this time, she would gladly do it. Because it’s Tiffany after all.

“Yes.” Tiffany was already offering her hand before she could say the word. The ring was slipped into their rightful owner and to say that it felt magical would be an understatement. A few more intense staring later, Taeyeon leaned forward to seal it with a kiss. 

===
A/N: HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?! OKAY. HERE YOU GO. I WORKED ON THIS FOR 4 HOURS SO PLEASE.............. And I only read this once, again, for editing. Because I wanted to get rid of it as fast as I could. LOL anyway. Here you go guys!!!!!!!! taeny babies will happen in the future. one step at a time please............? T_T hahahahaha