(99)

Different 2
Note: heavy angst ahead. Intense crying. 
 
=== 

Tiffany waited patiently that night until Taeyeon would make an appearance. But unfortunately, her girlfriend didn't come home. And the day after that. And also the day after the day after. So when it reached 5 days and Taeyeon was still nowhere to be found (of course she was well aware that the girl was working her off in her office), Tiffany practically gave up and just continued with her life. 

To say that she was mad with her soon to be wife is an understatement. As much as she knew and tried to understand what Taeyeon was going through, Tiffany was still pissed. Of course she would be pissed off. Who wouldn't if you were left alone in such huge apartment and get ignored for days?

"Well, at least I have you, right?" Tiffany the furry puppy's head who in return leaned against her touch. "I swear your mom is getting crazier by the second."

The dog barked as if agreeing with her. 

"But still, I love her." Tiffany hugged him tight. "I love you too, okay?" She held out the puppy who was wagging its tail. The cute sight in front of her was enough to make her feel better. After placing him back to his bed, she bid him goodbye and went to work.

Tiffany was full on mad when she entered her office and saw the huge basket of pink roses on the desk. She didn't have to guess who sent those pretty flowers but for the sake of confirmation, she took out the small card in it and read the short message.

Good morning.

Taeyeon

"Good morning?!" Tiffany slammed the card on her desk and glared at the innocent flowers. "You disappear for days and expect me to have a good morning?!" She crossed her arms and shook her head in disbelief. 

But instead of throwing it away, Tiffany placed the basket on the coffee table and admired it from afar. Of course she was full on mad. People should be thankful that she wasn't full on raging by now. Because how dare Taeyeon think that sending such pretty flowers would make her feel better? That she could easily get away with what she had done after sending such cute thing. 

To be honest, Tiffany was mostly mad at herself. Because she felt so weak and stupid. As much as she wanted to deny it, she had already forgiven Taeyeon the moment her secretary told her that someone had sent a basket full of pink roses this morning. 

And to make things worse, the moment she saw the person peeking behind the door, she rushed to her like a fool and pulled her into a tight hug. Tiffany had never been this sappy in any of her relationships and for a while, she thought that maybe Taeyeon drugged her or something.

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon said the moment her girlfriend engulfed her into a tight hug. 

"You're a stupid idiot. Why did you leave me like that?" Tiffany sighed as she felt the hand gently brushing her hair.

"I told you, I was scared."

"Of what, exactly?"

"You."

"Me?" Tiffany pulled away from the warm embrace. "What?"

"I thought about how all of these are too good to be true. That I've been hallucinating all along. That you'd disappear or run away or... I don't know?!" Taeyeon flailed her hands and tried to shrug off Tiffany's hands on her shoulders. "I was just scared." She sighed deeply when Tiffany wrapped her arms around her tiny, shaking body. 

"Baby, you don't have to worry about any of those." Tiffany spoke softly. "I'm not going anywhere. And as much as how I'm so mad at you right now, I still won't change my mind." She placed a light kiss on her head before pulling back a little. "I love you and I want to marry you." She gave a lingering kiss on Taeyeon's cheek for reassurance.

"I'm so sorry." Taeyeon ended up crying after every word had sunk in. "What did I do to deserve someone like you?" She tried to wipe away the tears.

"I should ask you the same question." 

"I told you from the beginning, I'm no good." Taeyeon sniffed as she started to calm down. "Why are you still here and..." She looked up to see Tiffany smiling at her with that pretty loving gaze. "Just... why...? Why are you putting up with this?"

"Because I love you." Tiffany tried to fix the girl's messy hair. "I wanna take care of you. Just how you do the same for me." 

"But I've been everything but good to you." 

"You should give yourself more credit, Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany slowly reached down to entwine their fingers. "I've never been this happy until I met you." She nudged the girl playfully when she saw a hint of smile on Taeyeon's face. "I know you feel the same."

"Hm." 

"So no more worrying about these things, okay?" 

"I can't promise that but I will try." 

"Alright. That's good enough." Tiffany pulled her closer and gave her a gentle kiss. "I love you." She couldn't help but smile when she felt the hand holding onto her waist. 

"Hmmmm."

"Say it."

"Hm." 

"Baby..."

"Fine." Taeyeon reluctantly broke the kiss and straighten up. "I love you too. See you at home." She placed a quick kiss on Tiffany's cheek before scurrying away, almost slamming the door shut. 

===
A/N: HAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE I'M JOKING! LOL anyway. I guess this is my last update for the week. XD See you when I see you!! Hahahaha