(75)

Different 2
=== 

Tiffany pressed the doorbell and straighten up with a huge smile on her face. After her attempt to make Taeyeon exercise, she was completely forbidden to visit the girl’s place for almost a month. It wasn’t much of a disadvantage on her part, really, since Taeyeon would occasionally sleep over at her apartment instead. And ever since she got a call from a half drunken Taeyeon two days ago, Tiffany couldn’t help but feel ecstatic knowing that she was once again welcomed to her moody girlfriend’s house.

“What took you so long?” She asked the moment the door was opened and saw Taeyeon still cladded in her pajamas. “And did you just wake up?”

“Too many questions. Just come in.” Taeyeon said with a grunt as she stepped aside to let the girl in. She took the grocery bags from Tiffany and lazily dragged her feet into the kitchen.

“Have you eaten?” 

“Not yet.”

“Do you want me to cook something?” Tiffany watched her girlfriend busied herself in placing the groceries into the fridge. When Taeyeon was done, the girl turned to her with tired eyes and slowly pulled her into a hug. “What’s wrong?”

“I feel like .” Taeyeon mumbled against her neck.

“Why?”

“Too many things to do. I’ve been working overtime but things just keep on piling up.” She pulled slightly away and stared at Tiffany like a lost puppy. “Tiffany, I’m so tired. Like. .”

“Aww, baby…” Tiffany reached out to hold her cheeks and gave her a few kisses. “I wish I could help you.” She smiled amusedly as Taeyeon stared at her with a cute pout on her face. It’s been a long time since she saw this side of her usually grumpy girlfriend and wished it would last longer. “Is there any way that I could help you?” 

Taeyeon nodded weakly before snuggling back to her.

“What is it then?” She gently brushed the girl’s hair, trying to comfort her.

“Please move in with me?”

“Okay.” Tiffany answered without thinking and only realized what Taeyeon had asked her when she felt the girl smiling against her neck. “Wait. What?” She tried to pull away but her girlfriend held onto her tight.

“I’ve been thinking for the past few weeks.” Taeyeon let out a contented sigh before nuzzling some more. “As much as I hate to admit it, it feels really lonely every time I come home from work with an empty house. I also can’t help but feel sad every time you have to leave. It’s just that…” She leaned back to take a better look of Tiffany.

“I’m sorry.”

“What?”

“I mean…” Tiffany combed the girl’s messy hair with her hand. “I’m sorry you felt that way.” She saw her girlfriend grinning when she placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. “But don’t worry, you don’t have to feel that way anymore.”

“Really?” Taeyeon looked at her with those cute hopeful round eyes that made Tiffany giggle.

“Of course.” She couldn’t stop smiling as they stared at each other. Not when Taeyeon was smiling back at her with the most grateful look on her face. Not when Taeyeon was giving her that loving gaze that she would always look forward to.

“Tiffany.”

“What?” Tiffany almost laughed when she saw her looking away for a quick second. “Why are you so shy all of a sudden?” She nudged her playfully to ease the tension.

“Um. You know.”

“What is it?”

“You know what I’m trying to say here.” That all too familiar frown on Taeyeon’s face came back when Tiffany shook her head while grinning teasingly. With a frustrated sigh, she straighten up then tiptoed a little to kiss her on the lips. “I love you.” She said quietly and scurried to her bedroom before Tiffany could some more.

===