(58)

Different 2
=== 

Tiffany leaned down to give her a slow, deliberate kiss on her neck. And with every light touch on her skin, Taeyeon didn’t miss to shiver which encouraged her to do more. So she added a few more kisses along her milky white skin before trailing up to her ear, her hot breath hitting the girl’s flushed skin in a very sensual way. “Taeyeon-ah…”

“W-what?”

“I love you.”

Taeyeon let out a groan that sounded more like a moan before pushing Tiffany away. “I don’t like it when you say that.” She was now frowning as Tiffany smiled at her like she said the sweetest thing in the world.

“And why is that?”

“Because I’m obligated to say it back.”

Tiffany just had to chuckle at her girlfriend’s stubbornness. “But you already said it before. You can say it again.”

“But I don’t want to.”

“Yes, you do.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

Taeyeon stopped arguing and just stared at those pretty eyes smiling right back at her. “Fine.” She said under her breath and added a few incoherent words that sounded like you manipulative woman. “I…”

“Hm?”

“I hate that smile. Stop mocking me.” The frown on her face was getting deeper with every giggle from Tiffany. “See? This is why I don’t like you.” She pointed at the girl’s nose who kissed her fingertip in return. “Ah, .”

“What?” Tiffany remained smiling, she just loved how Taeyeon would slowly give in to her, not without a few grumblings and curses of course.

“Why do you have to be so perfect?” Taeyeon asked exasperatedly before pulling her face closer, leaving too little distance in between. “I hate you but I love you more.” Her lips twitched into a smile when Tiffany bit her lip. “Ah, . Fine. Come here and kiss me.”

===
A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHA THE LONG OVERDUE CHAPTER IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!! I can't believe this was pushed back waaaaaaaaaay too far (from 20 to 58). LOL Anyway. I guess that's all! See you when I see you!! Enjoy the multiple updates! :)