(69)

Different 2
=== 

Tiffany never knew meeting Taeyeon's parents was this nerve wrecking. From their way to the exclusive subdivision, then into the driveway, and until they reached the entrance, everything was making her uncharacteristically anxious. Something was about to go wrong, she thought.

"Are you alright?" Taeyeon held her hand gently and gave it a light squeeze. 

"Just a bit nervous, I guess." She tried to sound as nonchalant as she could.

"You don't have to be." The girl's reassuring smile just doubled her heartbeat. "What?" 

"Don't smile at me like that." Tiffany slapped her arm lightly that instantly turned the smile into a frown.

"Why the hell are you slapping me?" Taeyeon crossed her arms and frowned even more.

"I didn't mean to. Now stop sulking like a big baby." 

After a long and stern look, Taeyeon shook her head and opened the door. "Don't you dare say anything stupid." She narrowed her eyes at Tiffany before grabbing her hand again to let them in.

Everything was quiet when they got inside. Tiffany was expecting a lot of household personnel going about the house but she saw no one. She thought it was quite odd but her thoughts were interrupted when Taeyeon ushered her into the living. They say comfortably on the sofa and after taking in the view, her attention shifted to her silent girlfriend who was reading a magazine.

"Stop staring." Taeyeon said exasperatedly without glancing.

"Excuse me but I wasn't staring."

"Yeah right."

"Why do you have to be so grumpy?"

"Why do you have to be so annoying?" Taeyeon let out a frustrated sigh before putting down the magazine to look at Tiffany. 

"I was just asking."

"Stop asking." 

"You're being extra grumpy today." Tiffany scooted closer and held her hands. "You're nervous." She let out an amused smile when she felt the cold and clammy hands.

"I'm not."

"That wasn't even a question."

"Whatever." Taeyeon pulled out her hands and turned away, sinking into the sofa as she started to sulk.

"Baby..."

"Shut up. Don't touch me." She moved further away to the side.

"I'm sorry, alright? I wasn't even teasing you." Tiffany ignored the disgruntled noise as she hugged the girl's waist. "No more sulking, please?" She pressed a light kiss on her cheek. 

"Whatever. Now let go of me."

"Why would I?"

"Because you're annoying."

"Really."

"I hate you. Go away." Taeyeon tried to squirm out of her hold but failed miserably, she wasn't even trying to be honest.

"I love you too." Tiffany giggled when her cheeks turned pink after another quick kiss. "Say you love me too." 

"Shut up." 

"Say it." 

Taeyeon side eyed her grinning girlfriend. "I love you." She said with gritted teeth and earned a peck on her lips. "Now go away." Tiffany finally relented and she quickly got off her seat to transfer on the other side. "Don't come near me." She pointed at her accusingly.

"Alright. I won't." Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly and instantly straighten up when she heard the footsteps along the hallway. 

"Is anybody..." The young man stopped at the doorway and covered his mouth when he saw the people inside the room. "Hah..." He laughed awkwardly and took a small step backwards. "Well, I gotta go now. Bye!" He dashed out quickly, completely forgetting to take his bag.

"You stupid little...!" Taeyeon stood up in a heartbeat and ran after her twin brother who was shouting something that sounded like I didn't know you guys will be here. 

"What the actual ." Tiffany mumbled as she massaged her forehead. “I knew something wasn’t right.”

===
A/N: Hi! Remember me??!?!!?!?!?! I'm sort of kinda back. LOL It has been a tough few weeks and finally!!! I got a chapter done. XD I can't promise more updates to come today but........ Whatever. Here you go. XD