Taeyeon Christmas Special

Different 2
=== 

Tiffany was pleasantly surprised when she was greeted with a kiss on the lips upon opening the bedroom door. “Good morning, baby.” She giggled before wrapping her arms around her girlfriend’s tiny waist. “What’s the occasion?” Her gaze shifted to where Taeyeon was pointing at and found a mistletoe stuck haphazardly on the door jamb. “Did you put it there?”

“Who else would do it but me?” Taeyeon started to frown at the teasing grin on Tiffany’s face. “Shut up. I can be this gross if I want to.” She spat in annoyance but didn’t make a move to remove her hands on Tiffany’s hips.

“Why are you so defensive?”

“I’m not defensive.” 

“Then what are you?” Tiffany playfully nudged the other girl. Taeyeon just stared at her for a moment and was about to say something when she got cut off.

“I…” Taeyeon coughed awkwardly and moved closer. “I love you.” She whispered against her ear before placing a soft kiss on her cheek that earned her a tight hug. They swayed from side to side that made her quite dizzy but she resisted the urge to complain because it was Christmas season after all. And because she secretly loved Tiffany’s bright smile and warm hug. “Okay, that’s enough. Let go of me.”

“No.”

“Go.”

“You can’t just do something that sweet and expect me to get over it quickly.” Tiffany mumbled against her hair, arms still latched onto Taeyeon’s tiny body. 

“But I have more.”

Tiffany’s ears perked up at the strained voice. “More?”

“Yeah. More. So if you want it, let go of me now.” Taeyeon let out a deep sigh of relief when the girl released her hold in an instant.

“What is it?” Tiffany gladly took the clammy hands and tried not to expect much. But it was hard to do so. Especially not when Taeyeon was in such a good mood. “Awww, this is so cute!” She smiled widely at the Christmas-themed pancakes laid neatly on the table. 

“Shall we eat?” Taeyeon tried to hide her pink cheeks as she sat on an empty chair.

“Wait a sec. I’ll take a photo of it first.” Tiffany quickly went back to her room to get her phone and came back with newfound excitement. “Hold it.” She pointed at the plate to which Taeyeon responded with a groan but obeyed anyway. “Alright, now smile for me.” She nodded encouragingly.

“Do I really have to?”

“Yes. Now smile for me, please?”

“But I don’t want to.” Taeyeon started to regret preparing such… thing. . This is why you shouldn’t do something as sappy as this.

“Just one photo?” Tiffany gave her best puppy dog eyes.

“Fine. One photo.” She held out the plate and tried her best to smile. “Okay, done.”

“But the lighting is bad.” Tiffany moved a bit to the side and repositioned her girlfriend. “Okay, one, two, three, smile!”

“Done?”

“One more. You had your eyes closed.” 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes as she stared at her photo. “Fine. One more.” She sighed in frustration before straightening up. 

“Perfect!” Tiffany leaned forward to peck her lips after placing the plate back to the table. “You’re so cute.”

“I’m not.” She mumbled against her lips.

“You secretly love it when I say you’re cute.” Taeyeon unconsciously let out a small grin that made her girlfriend giggle. “I have something for you as well.” She bit her bottom lip teasingly that made the girl shiver.

“Is that so?”

“Hm…” Tiffany kissed her some more, pulling their bodies together. When she felt the hand slowly making its way inside her shirt, she immediately broke the kiss much to Taeyeon’s annoyance. “How about we eat first and you get to open your present?” 

“But I want it now.” Taeyeon crinkled her nose when her girlfriend lightly tapped on it. “Hey.” She held onto her arm when Tiffany took a step back.

“Hm?”

“I want my present now.

“Are you seriously doing this now?” Tiffany slowly crossed her arms and stared at her girlfriend. Instead of some spiteful comments from the other girl, she was utterly shocked when Taeyeon rushed to her bedroom. “H-hey! Where are you going?!” She followed the grumpy little person and before Tiffany could stop her from opening the door…

“Y-you…!” Taeyeon turned around in an instant after letting out an embarrassing gasp. “You got me a giant teddy bear?!” She covered as she stared at the stuffed animal lying haphazardly beside the dresser then back to Tiffany.

“What?! No!” Tiffany was quick to block the doorway and she swore Taeyeon had never been that sad and disappointed in her life. “Wait.” She glanced behind her back then to her now sulking girlfriend. “You want that thing?”

“How dare you!” She slapped her arm and stared at her with very accusing eyes. “It’s not just a thing! It’s a precious teddy bear! And a huge one too! That’s like everyone’s dream!” She flailed her arms frantically. 

“What?” 

“Move it!” Taeyeon didn’t hesitate to shove her away and went to the teddy bear, quietly squealing as she poked its head lightly. She was busy trying to get it out of the room when something furry touched her leg, making her drop the stuffed furry animal next to a real furry animal. “Oh my god! What is this?!” She stoop down to look at the furry little puppy with wide eyes.

“It’s a puppy. Obviously…” Tiffany mumbled as she shook her head at the spoiled surprise Christmas gift. “Taeyeon, let’s eat first be…” Whatever she was about to say, it was completely forgotten when Taeyeon scooped the puppy into her arms and ran to her with the widest smile she’s ever seen.

“Please say you got me this?” Taeyeon held out the innocent puppy in front of her with an equally cute pleading eyes.

“What if it’s a no?” 

“I will seriously hate you forever.”

Tiffany tried so hard not to laugh at Taeyeon’s ready-to-kill face. “Then what if it’s a yes?”

“Then you’re definitely the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” Oh , did I say that out loud….? Familiar eager arms went around her neck in an instant after the words had spilled from her blabbering mouth. “Oh my god, go away!” She tried to pull back from the tight hug but Tiffany didn’t budge.

“Baby, you’re the cutest!”

“No way! Ugh…!” 

“Awww, no need to be shy and grumpy! I just got you a cute little puppy!” Tiffany pulled back a tiny bit, much to Taeyeon’s relief. “Don’t I get a thank you, huh?” She tickled the girl’s chin.

“What?! Hey! I’m not a dog! Go away!” Taeyeon tried to swat away the unwanted hand but failed miserably. “Stop giggling! What the hell?!”

“Say thank you first.” Tiffany giggled again when her girlfriend started to frown.

“Thank you.” She managed to say in a very monotonous tone.

“And…?”

“What?” The girl pointed at her own lips that made Taeyeon grimace. “Ew. I’m not kissing you. Back off!”

“Then I’m taking my present back.” Tiffany motioned to take away the puppy. “Now that wasn’t so hard, hm?” She grinned at her teasingly after Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss with a miserable frown.

“I hate you.” Taeyeon pointed at the girl’s nose accusingly.

“You’re very welcome, baby.” Tiffany leaned in to get another kiss that made Taeyeon groan in feigned disapproval. “I love you.”

With a deep sigh, she placed the puppy back on the floor. After staring at Tiffany for a moment, she took a tiny step forward then slipped her arms around the girl’s waist. “You.”

“What about me?”

“Stop making me fall for you deeper.” She leaned in slowly, capturing her girlfriend’s lips in a sweet, gentle kiss. “I mean…” She tilted her head as Tiffany ran her fingertips along her neck. “I love you too.”

That morning, Taeyeon had the silliest grin on her face after leaving Tiffany’s bedroom with two of her Christmas presents.

===
A/N: Hi everyone! So. Um. I just finished writing this and I only read this once for editing and I'm SO sorry for any errors but this is the long overdue Christmas special that I stupidly promised so. HAHAHAHA Um. Here you go guys. XD I made it a tiny bit extra long because it's a special chapter and I haven't updated much. So. *awkward laugh* I'll just leave this here. I hope it wasn't that disappointing. LOL And yes! There will be a Tiffany Christmas Special and I know I will regret promising this but since I'm kind of in a mess right now to write chapter 85, yes, I will add another Christmas special. And yes. That's right. Tiffany will get her share of surprise/s in that special chapter. And. Gah. I'm blabbing too much. Oops, spoiler alert.......? HAHAHAHAHAH OKAY GOOD BYE HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT!!!!!
ohhhh how about a little question!??!?! HAHA
What are you expecting in the next christmas special?
1. A grand proposal
2. Taeny babies
3. Unleash Taeng's inner cheese by _______ (fill out the blank)
hahahaha damn i'm so bored. XD here's my Twitter if you wanna talk to me or ask.fm  if you wanna ask random things LOL
late realization....... omg there are almost 300 subscribers for this story!??!?! HAHAHAHAHA GEEZ. IDK WHAT TO SAY GUYS. HAHAHAHAHA WELL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!?!?!? XD