(92)

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon may or may not have completely forgotten on how persistent Tiffany could be. So as she stood there inside the fitting room, a huge frown plastered on her face, she took a mental note to fight more the next time Tiffany would invite her to visit the boutique. 

"I don't like this."

"You should." Tiffany responded with a curt tone as she tugged at the sleeve of Taeyeon's shirt. 

"Why should I. I don't like it." The girl almost growled in return. "I wanna get out of this thing." Tiffany stared at her dead in the eyes and she swallowed the lump that was forming in . "S-stop giving me that look!" She flailed her free arm.

With a deep sigh, Tiffany focused her attention on the other sleeve, ignoring every grumble from her girlfriend. "Taeyeon-ah."

"W-what?" Taeyeon looked at the other girl warily, it was really not a good thing when Tiffany was being quiet like this. "Hey, say something." She tried poking the girl's arm lightly. 

"You're going to wear this from now on." Tugging at the collar, she made sure it was folded neatly before turning to Taeyeon. "And the other ones too." Tiffany pointed at the clothes lined up behind her.

"What?! No!" 

"Yes."

"Hell no! I'm not wearing this... this...!" Taeyeon pointed at her shirt. "Pink monstrosity!" 

"It's not even entirely pink." Tiffany said with an eye roll.

"Striped or not, it's still pink!" 

"You're going to wear this." 

"NO."

"Yes, you will."

"I will never."

"Yes, you will."

"And why would I do that?!" Taeyeon crossed her arms and kicked the floor absentmindedly.

"Because I made them just for you." The way Taeyeon's eyes widen in shock and mouth hung open almost made her laugh out loud. With those reactions alone, Tiffany knew she already got her. 

"Y-you...!"

"What now?" Tiffany lifted her brow, challenging the girl to say something, maybe something rude and inappropriate. 

"Y-you..." Taeyeon looked down at what she's wearing. It was just a simple pink and white striped shirt, perfect for work, and really, she was just being too dramatic when saying she didn't like it. "You made this for me...?" She smoothen the shirt carefully before turning to Tiffany. Who may or may not have smirked at her silly reaction. 

"Yes, I did."

"Really?" Taeyeon unknowingly took a step forward and stared at her girlfriend intently.

"Yes. That's why I insist on you wearing this. And the rest of them." Tiffany might have said it in the coldest tone but deep inside, she was laughing. It might be somehow rude to react this way but she didn't care. She even gave herself a few imaginary pats on the back when Taeyeon timidly wrapped her arms around her waist. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Taeyeon mumbled.

"It's okay. It's not like I'm not used to this kind of reaction anyway." Tiffany shrugged. 

"Thank you, by the way." Taeyeon pulled back hesitantly. 

The way her eyes sparkled, though it was very subtle, made Tiffany smile. Despite having an unimaginably rude behavior, Taeyeon was still the sweetest person that she'd ever met. Whatever was given to her with an attached message that said I made this for you, or I got this for you because it totally suits you, or something like I got this because it reminded me of you, Taeyeon would immediately shut up and accept it without further complaint. Sure, Tiffany may or may not have been using this cute attitude of Taeyeon against her to make her accept things. But really, she just wanted to see the girl almost smile and sometimes tear up.

"I'm glad that we cleared that up." Tiffany patted the girl's head. "So you will wear it?"

"Yes, every single day if I could." Taeyeon furrowed her brows in confusion when her girlfriend started to giggle. 

"That's so sweet of you." Tiffany leaned in to kiss those puffy cheek that turned pink in an instant. "So..."

"So?"

"Let's fit the others as well, okay?" Tiffany giggled some more when Taeyeon shamelessly let out a displeased groan.

===
A/N: Happy Sunday!!! Hahahahahhaa I shouldn't be really updating today but.... yeah. You know me. XD A little random chapter for everyone! Hahahahhaa Will correct the errors later.