(77)

Different 2
=== 

It has been a full hour of going from the third floor to the parking area as the three brought every box that contained Tiffany’s belongings. And as she stood outside the massive pick-up truck’s door, Tiffany was still a bit confused on what was happening. Okay, so it turned out that Soonkyu was also known as Sunny, her preferred name, and that she was indeed Taeyeon’s neighbor. But how come she never saw her before? Tiffany would still have to ask her girlfriend about it. 

“Is everything in?” Sunny wiped her hands on her denim jeans after securing the last box on the truck.

“Yes, thank you very much.” Tiffany answered with a smile.

“Nah, no problem.” The girl waved her hand dismissively and gestured for everyone to hop in. So everyone got inside and settled in their seats. Taeyeon in the passenger’s seat while Tiffany was at the back, trying to squeeze herself in whatever space was left for her.

“Do you wanna switch?” Taeyeon asked when she saw her girlfriend trying to hold the small boxes beside her.

“Awww, chivalry is not dead!” Sunny exclaimed with joy.

“Shut up. I’m not talking to you.” She glared at her friend and turned back to Tiffany. “Okay, let’s switch. Get off.” 

“That’s not a really nice way to talk to your wi…”

“SHUT UP!” Taeyeon quickly covered her friend’s mouth. “Don’t be stupid Soonkyu.” She said dangerously and had her hand bitten. “OW! WHAT THE ?!”

“Stop calling me with that stupid name and I might consider being nice to you.” Sunny narrowed her eyes at the frowning girl.

“Fine, whatever.” Taeyeon grumbled before getting off the car. “Tiffany, switch.” She opened the door for Tiffany and waited until she was settled in the passenger’s seat.

“Are we ready to go now?” Sunny looked through the rearview mirror. 

“Go. Move. I can feel my legs beginning to cramp now.” Taeyeon grunted as she shifted to a more comfortable position.

The ride to Taeyeon’s place was a short 15 minute drive with how fast Sunny was driving her car. At some point, Tiffany was gripping at the handle tightly that her knuckles almost turned white. On the other hand, Taeyeon was screaming profanities and some words that sounded like are you trying to kill us.After that near-death experience, they finally arrived and released a deep sigh of relief.

“Seriously, I should’ve asked Shikshin instead of you.” Taeyeon shook her head after getting off the car.

“Are you kidding?” Sunny threw her head back in laughter. “That girl can’t even carry a shoe box without complaining!”

“The hell is wrong with you?” She looked at her friend in disbelief. “I can’t believe you talk ill things about your girlfriend behind her back.”

“What she doesn’t know won’t kill her.” Sunny stuck her tongue out playfully. “Come on, grab a box and let’s move these fast.”

“Whatever.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the demanding tone and turned to her girlfriend. “What?”

“She’s Sooyoung’s girlfriend?” 

“Yes. Why?”

“Nothing.” Tiffany shook her head. “She’s your neighbor?”

“Yes. Why?”

“How come I’ve never seen her? There’s like, only two doors in your floor.”

“She barely goes home. I don’t even know what she does for a living.” Taeyeon waved her hand dismissively and started to take out the smaller boxes. “Okay, stop staring and start helping. You can stare all you want when we finish moving your things.” She was supposed to frown but failed miserably when Tiffany gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before scurrying away.

===
A/N:A regrettable filler chapter because of last chapter's regrettable update. LOL anyway, whatever. i'm sorry for messing up. XD as the story progresses, i seriously don't know what i'm trying to do anymore. LOL so. um. okay. just a heads up, the story is ending soon. idk how soon. but. yeah. soon. maybe.......... next year....? XD