(67)

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon sat into the chair with a deep sigh after buying her huge cup of ice cream. The dinner was a total disaster, in her opinion as always, as everyone kept on teasing her the entire night. And to compensate for it, Tiffany had convinced her to get some ice cream on their way home. But really, knowing Tiffany, she might be up to something and Taeyeon was too tired to worry about it.

“Wow, that’s… can you even finish the entire thing?” Tiffany looked at the huge cup sitting on top of the table.

“You can have some if you want.” Taeyeon pointed at the spare piece of spoon buried into the huge scoops of ice cream.

“Hm. Maybe later.” 

“Whatever. Just don’t complain if I finish the entire thing.” 

Tiffany just sat there, watching her still sulking girlfriend eat the cold treat one scoop at a time. 

“What are you staring at? I told you, you can have some.” Taeyeon said in annoyance and pushed the cup forward.

“Is it good?” 

“Duh. Why would I choose this if it’s no good?” She looked at her in disbelief and continued eating. The moment her spoon dug into the ice cream, Tiffany didn’t waste any time as she leaned across the table and pressed her lips against Taeyeon’s. The girl let out a toothy grin when her girlfriend stiffen in shock and gave her lips a deliberate swipe of her tongue before pulling back.

“Mmhhmm. Tastes so good.” Tiffany smiled sweetly, her eyes curving like they always would, looking like an innocent girl that she’s not. “Can I have some more?”

Taeyeon grimaced as everything sunk in. “Ew. Use your spoon, will you?!” She narrowed her eyes at her giggling girlfriend.

“Alright. Not a fan of stolen kisses.” Tiffany shrugged it off and took her spoon. They ate in total silence and once they’re done, they threw the trash away then walked to Taeyeon’s car. “Taeyeon-ah.”

“What?”  Taeyeon asked as she opened the passenger’s seat for Tiffany.

“I had fun tonight.” She stood right in front of the opened door and placed her hands around the girl’s waist. “Your best friend is really funny. And not to mention Hyoyeon too.” 

“Easy for you to say that. You’re not the one getting laughed at.” Taeyeon grumbled and kicked the invisible tiny rocks on the road.

“Awww, baby.” Tiffany leaned in to kiss but the girl turned to her side, dodging her lips. “No more sulking please.” She gently held up her face and Taeyeon was looking like she was seriously going to cry this time. “Hey, I’m sorry. I promise won’t join in the teasing, okay?” Her thumb brushed against the puffy cheeks.

“Right.” 

“I promise not to join them when they tease you.” She kissed her and lingered for a moment before pulling away. “Sealed it with a kiss.” She chuckled when Taeyeon let out a small smile. 

===
A/N: Um... This was...... I actually don't know what I'm doing. LOL Well, I saw this photo then the idea just popped. I was like, hm, this is something Tiffany will do. XD SO. Yeah. Okay, good bye. XD

Edit!
Quick question!!!
Since we all know that Taeny will eventually get married................ do you want them to have kids? family? 
A. Yes
B. NO
C. LET THEM HAVE TRIPLETS!!!!! (in Realization, they had twins LOL) 
Leave your answers in the comments below!! :)
Another Edit!! (i'll just copy and paste this one)
WHAT?! THIS HAS 200 SUBSCRIBERS?! LOL YOU GUYS........... ARE YOU THAT BORED??? XD ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS!!! AND ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK THEIR TIME TO COMMENT HERE. HEHEHE TO THOSE WHO ARE LOWKEY SCARED TO LEAVE A COMMENT, DON'T BE!! I WON'T BITE!!! I'LL JUST SWALLOW YOU WHOLE. OOPS. SORRY, THAT CAME OUT WRONG. :O HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING! ANYWAY, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! :)