(29)

Different 2
=== 

“Taeyeon-ah.”

“No.”

“But you agreed to help me.” Tiffany pouted sadly.

“Not this time. I take it back.”

“You can’t take it back.”

“But I don’t wa…” Taeyeon had the biggest frown on her face today after the girl pecked her lips. “No pl…”

“Please…” Tiffany clasped her hands and looked at her with the most irresistible cute pleading face.

“Why do you always have to force me to do stuff?” Taeyeon grumbled before finally standing up.

“What’s the point of you being here if you’ll just sit on the couch the whole day?” 

“Me being here was forced too.”

“But we already had an agreement.”

“That was forced too.” Taeyeon stopped right in front of the counter and looked at the ingredients lined up neatly. “We’re making cupcakes?” She turned to Tiffany who was busy taking out the pans.

“Are you tired of eating cupcakes?”

“Not really. I would eat anything sweet.” She shrugged nonchalantly and took a random box to read its label.

“Then how about some donuts?” Tiffany placed down the pans after wiping them clean.

“Donuts?”

“Yeah. They’re easy to make.”

“Alright.”

After much silly arguments between the two, they had finally agreed on the tasks for each one. Taeyeon would make the batter while Tiffany would do the glazing and decorating. It was only about five minutes into making the batter when Taeyeon started to feel irritated. She was having a hard time mixing the ingredients in the bowl and out of frustration, she started to stab the batter instead of mixing them.

“What are you doing?” Tiffany turned back to the counter after placing the pans into the oven.

“I’m tired.”

“Already?” She looked at her in confusion and saw the mess on the counter.

“I don’t want to do this.”

“Why?”

“Because this is stupid.”

Tiffany massaged her temples when Taeyeon started to sulk. “Fine, I’ll help you with that.” She walked around the counter and stood beside her. “Why are you even mixing this manually? We have an electric mixer, you know.”

“Can’t find it.”

“Can’t find it or you simply just didn’t look for it?”

Taeyeon sulked even more and crossed her arms.

“Baby…” Tiffany sighed in exasperation and held the girl’s cheeks. “You know, you’re very frustrating sometimes.” Taeyeon glared at her but she merely ignored it. “And now you’re just being childish.”

“So?”

“It’s not even cute anymore.”

“I’m not trying to be cute.”

“Your sad face says otherwise, though.” Tiffany brushed the girl’s cheeks lightly and chuckled when they turned pink. “Now please stop sulking, okay?”

“No.” Being the stubborn child that she was, Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist and pulled her closer. “Let’s do something else instead.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know. Like sleeping? Or do nothing?” Taeyeon shrugged and looked at her expectantly.

Tiffany just stared at her, clearly aware that the girl was just trying to lure her in but didn’t make an effort to resist it. Then next thing she knew, her arms were wrapped around the girl’s body, hands wandered, and kisses deeper. Despite the girl’s stubborn personality, she was thankful that at least Taeyeon was always up for a make out session, especially when she wanted to get away with things which she only realized two days ago.

“Tiffany.” Taeyeon mumbled against her lips but the girl didn’t seem to hear it. “Tiffany.”

“Hm?”

“Did you bake something?”

“What?” Tiffany pulled back and looked at her in confusion.

“Did you bake something? I think something’s burning.” She sniffed a couple of times and followed Tiffany with her eyes as the girl frantically went to the oven and turned it off. “What’s that?”

“The cookies.” Tiffany placed the pan on the counter dejectedly. “They’re ruined.”

“And why are you looking at me like that?” 

“Because this is your fault.”

“What?” Taeyeon looked at her with a genuine confused expression.

“You distracted me.” 

Her brows were knitted and it took her a few more seconds before understanding the situation. Taeyeon started to laugh by herself and Tiffany should be mad at the girl’s reaction but it was a rare sight so she decided to brush it off. “Told you we should just do nothing.” 

===
A/N: A very boring update because why not. XD I'm too tired these days. Expect lesser updates in the following weeks! :O