(66)

Different 2
=== 

The happy bubble that was surrounding Taeyeon’s head immediately popped the moment she was seated in their chair, Tiffany’s arm still looped around her own, when she saw the all too familiar short blonde young lady walking to their table.

“Good evening, I’m Hyoyeon and I’ll be your…” Hyoyeon stopped her little introduction when she saw the all too familiar frowning customer. “Hey! It’s you!” She pointed the small notepad at Taeyeon. “I saw you on the news! Darn, didn’t know you’re popular, Miss I-don’t-have-a-girlfriend-named-Tiffany.” Her grin was wider as she looked at her teasingly.

“Go away. We don’t need you.” Taeyeon almost immediately retorted and tried to wave her off.

“Oooooh, what is this all about?” Sooyoung who was curiously looking at them finally spoke.

“You see, boss.” The blonde waitress eagerly turned to the restaurant owner. “You know I’m working as a hairstylist too right?” Sooyoung nodded in return. “So one day I chanced upon cutting her hair. And she was texting this Tiffany girl that she refused to acknowledge as her girlfriend.” She threw a knowing look at Taeyeon who was breathing heavily through her nose. “Well, stuff happened and I accidently chopped off a bunch of her hair. It wasn’t really my fault, to be honest.” Hyoyeon shrugged nonchalantly. “Anyway! So after that, a few days later, I saw her again! Here! With who I assumed was her-not-so-girlfriend-Tiffany.” 

Sooyoung burst out laughing at the blonde’s comical reiteration which just fueled Taeyeon’s anger. “Shut up, Shikshin!”

“Hey, I’m not yet done!” Hyoyeon interrupted. “So…” She giggled at Taeyeon’s pinkish cheeks. “I guess it went well because they were being sweet, holding hands, and all.” She gave the frowning girl a sickeningly teasing wink that made everyone laugh. “Told you she’d love your hair!” Hyoyeon gave her a thumbs up. “So when’s the wedding, huh? You’re going to invite me, right? I mean…” She glanced at Sooyoung who was trying not to laugh any further. “I helped you get your girl, you know.” And with that, Sooyoung finally burst out laughing, a weird silent laugh while clapping her hands.

“Oh, shut up! Nobody’s going to invite you!” Taeyeon spat angrily. “And nobody’s going to get married! So shut it!”

“Oh, please.” Hyoyeon snickered at the empty threat. “This.” She circled Taeyeon’s now red face. “Definitely screams I’m going to marry my-not-so-girlfriend-Tiffany.” 

Even Tiffany wasn’t able to hold back her laughter and that just pissed her off. “Y-you!” Taeyeon pointed at her chortling girlfriend. “You’re supposed to be on my side!” She whimpered.

“Not when they’re teasing you. It would be boring if I don’t join the fun.” Tiffany grinned and patted the pink cheeks. “No sulking or else you’ll pay for tonight’s dinner.” Taeyeon grumbled some profanities and sunk into her seat, arms crossed.

“Wow, I can’t believe you made her shut up.” Sooyoung gasped dramatically with wide eyes. “Taeng, how dare you lie to me that you didn’t have a girlfriend?! Tiffany is such a great catch! Why would you deny such wonderful person?!”

“Shut up and let’s just take our order.” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at everyone before turning her attention to the menu.

===
A/N: I'd like to make a tiny shoutout to my destiny's child for giving me such crazy but wonderful ideas. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOPS. MY HANDS SLIPPED AND TYPED THESE WORDS. :O HAHAHAHAHA