(35)

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon could feel her heart beating faster at each movement Tiffany made. It was very subtle and thought she shouldn’t be bothered by it but what the girl said earlier just won’t stop nagging in her head. Well, . It’s not the right time to think about stupid things! She kept on scolding herself and only stopped when Tiffany tugged at her waist, forcing her to lie on her side. 

“Are you alright?” Tiffany asked in a sleepy voice, eyes half closed.

“I can’t sleep.”

“Something bothering you?”

“Yeah.”

“Care to share it with me?” Tiffany shifted and tried her best to remain conscious.

“You.” Taeyeon admitted in a monotonous voice.

“Me?”

“Yeah. You.” She smiled at the sight of Tiffany trying to stifle a yawn. “It’s really stupid. Don’t mind me. Just sleep.” She lifted her right arm and the girl snuggled closer.

“Alright.” Tiffany leaned up to kiss her lips. “Good night.” She mumbled before dozing off.

Taeyeon let out a deep sigh when she felt Tiffany deep in sleep. Well, . Stop it! . STOP. She tried to calm her raising heartbeat but it was a lost call. Not when Tiffany was snuggled to her like this, dressed so lightly, with too much exposed bare skin, and not to mention the intoxicating smell of her fruity scent shampoo. Well, . Hold it in, you stupid! Her body tensed when the girl subtly slipped her leg right in between her own and scooted some more. At that moment, Taeyeon felt like a human bolster and it totally didn’t help in easing the loud thumping in her chest. Well, . This is why you don’t date hot girls. She grumbled some incoherent words before falling asleep.

===
A/N: Well, as you can see, the sneak peek is moved further. LOL I have to add more chapters before I can post that one, so........... Yeah. Alright. See you guys! XD