(15)

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon couldn’t seem to hold back her anger upon arriving back to her office. So before her head would explode with too much pressure, she decided to make a list. A list of all the possible reasons why she should and should not date Tiffany. Writing lists had proven to be effective for her to calm down thus she started to write down on a piece of paper and one minute later, her head started to throb when she saw the half crumpled sheet of paper.

Reasons NOT to date Tiffany
1.    Clingy girl

Reasons to date Tiffany
1.    Pretty hair
2.    Pretty eyes
3.    Pretty smile
4.    Pretty beautiful
5.    Super nice
6.    Good kisser pink lips
7.    Hot af
8.    Won’t stop talking but that’s super cute
9.    Perfect in every way

. 1 versus 9?! What the hell!? This won’t do. Taeyeon hastily crumpled the paper again and threw it across the room, not caring where would it land. She shook her head as she tried to clear her mind and resumed to write again. Five minutes later, the frown on her face was quite evident and one would have thought she had aged five times her current age.

Reasons NOT to date Tiffany
1.    Clingy
2.    Pushy
3.    SO persistent

Reasons to date Tiffany
1.    Pretty hair
2.    Pretty eyes
3.    Pretty smile
4.    SO pretty
5.    SO nice
6.    y
7.    HOT AF
8.    SO HOT. !!!!
9.    Lips so plump
10.  Must be good in bed too.
11.  SO PERFECT. .

“ TIFFANY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT?!” She screamed her lungs out while clutching her head for dear life.

“I’m what?” 

Taeyeon almost fell out of her chair when she saw Tiffany staring at her with equally wide eyes. “.”

“Excuse me?” Tiffany started to make her way to the desk, not caring with the girl’s threatening glare. Her foot stepped on something that made a crackling sound and found a piece of paper lying around. She stoop down to take the crumpled paper and out of curiosity, Tiffany opened it and read the best thing she’s ever had for the day. “You think I’m perfect in every way?” She turned to Taeyeon’s frozen body and couldn’t stifle her giggles. Not when Taeyeon looked paler than ever and her cute round eyes were staring at her like they were about to pop out.

“You!” Taeyeon had finally came back to her senses and hastily walked to Tiffany and snatched away the list. . Stupid! I should have picked it up after throwing it! . “You believe this ?!” She tore the paper into pieces with too much force and stepped on it angrily. “This is nonsense! NONSENSE! !!!” Her feet were stomping on the floor like there’s no tomorrow and she didn’t care if people downstairs would complain.

“I don’t think it is, though.” Tiffany smiled teasingly and just like adding fuel to the fire, Taeyeon started to breathe heavily while looking at her with the most murderous eyes.

“You!” She pointed at the girl’s nose accusingly. “I HATE YOU! SO MUCH!” She grunted as she kicked the strewn pieces of paper on the floor.

“No, you don’t.”

“YES, I DO!”

“No.”

“YES.”

“So you also think I’m hot as ?”

“YES.” OH . Taeyeon smacked her forehead for being stupid. . . SHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! “GO AWAY, WOMAN!” She tried to wriggle out of Tiffany’s hug but her hold got tighter instead. “DON’T HUG ME! I’M CALLING THE SECURITY!”

“I will and you can’t do anything about it.” And with that, Tiffany pulled back and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. AH, . PINK LIPS. . SO GOOD.

===
A/N: Can Taeyeon get any lamer than this? LOL I was laughing so hard while writing this. Idk....... XD
 
EDIT: So here's a little something to look forward to. I chaptered it tentatively as 20 or it could go as far as 25 or 30. idk. LOL I actually don't know what I'm doing. HAHAHAHA Anyway, here you go.
“I hate you but I love you more.” Her lips twitched into a smile when Tiffany bit her lip.
Plot twist: I may or may not use this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA everything is unplanned so anything can happen. like seriously. XD
It's still a mystery how Tiffany got Taeyeon to say those words. lol