(45)

Different 2
===

Her eyes fluttered open after the heated kiss and Taeyeon couldn’t believe how beautiful Tiffany was right at that moment. Hair slightly tousled, eyes bright like the stars above, and smile like an angel’s. “Tiffany.” She breathed as she tucked the loose strands behind the girl’s ear. “You’re so perfect, you don’t even know.”

Tiffany never knew this cute bundle of grumpiness was capable of being overly sweet and romantic. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world as she stared right into Taeyeon’s loving eyes. Because really, how could she not? Those cute round eyes were looking at her with too much adoration that it should be illegal. 

“Tiffany…” 

“Hm?”

“I’m so happy to be with you.” And as if it wasn’t enough, Taeyeon did it again. She made her heart skip a beat for what she assumed was the hundredth time that night. “I thought…” Taeyeon looked away in embarrassment but Tiffany was quick to hold her cheeks and made her turn around.

“What is it?”

“I thought I should let you know… Because…” The girl was struggling to meet her eyes and she totally found it adorable. “I hate saying these things… but… you know…” Tiffany kept her head up so she had no choice but to meet her gaze. “I don’t want you to feel unappreciated… Because I love you… I really do.” 

Tiffany bit her lip at the cute sight. She had never seen Taeyeon this shy and quite vulnerable, and that just made her fall in love deeper. “I know… I know how much you love me.” She offered her sweetest smile that made her girlfriend grin like a child. “I’ve never been this happy, Taeyeon-ah. I’m glad that we’re on the same page.” She leaned in to kiss her once more and chuckled when Taeyeon whimpered as she got off her lap. “How about we eat first then…” She went back to her seat and gave the girl a suggestive look. “Maybe we could do something more.”

===