Tiffany Christmas Special

Different 2
===
 
Taeyeon looked at Tiffany skeptically as she took the paper bag. It was surprisingly quite heavy, with only just a tiny box and an envelope inside. “What’s with that stupid look on your face?” 
 
“I’m just excited.” Tiffany scooted closer while their children did the same.
 
“What’s inside Umma?” Minho’s curiosity got the best of him as he went a little closer and peeked inside the bag.
 
“I don’t know yet.” Taeyeon carefully took out the box and wondered what’s inside. She furrowed her brows upon seeing a pair of silver cufflinks inside. “Why get me these?”
 
“I really wanted to get you a necklace but you don’t like wearing them.” Tiffany explained. “They’re customized by the way.” 
 
“Customized?” Taeyeon squinted her eyes, now noticing there were numbers around the black stone in the middle of the cufflink. “Oh.” After reading the numbers, she turned to her wife who couldn’t seem to stop from smiling. 
 
“Do you like it?” Tiffany asked, a little worried with Taeyeon’s confused reaction. “The other one’s different.” 
 
“What?” Taeyeon took out the other one, realizing the stone was surrounded with engraved letters instead of numbers.
 
“Cute, isn’t it?” Tiffany finally felt relieved, seeing her wife looking at their children with teary eyes.
 
“Is that some kind of a code, Mom?” Kang Joon tugged at her mother’s hand, not fully understanding what was written on the accessory.
 
“Those are initials of our names, Joonie.” Soojung turned to her brother after checking out the cufflinks. “I don’t understand the numbers though.” She shrugged and looked at Taeyeon.
 
“What are those numbers, Umma?” Minho leaned in closer to Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon stared at the shiny silver cufflinks with a tiny smile on her face. “Happiest day of my life.” She turned to Tiffany. 
 
Tiffany herself also felt like crying, realizing how far they had come since they met again. It was confusing and most of all frustrating, but she was glad for taking that leap to start over again. Meeting Taeyeon was definitely one of the best things in life that the universe had given her. If someone had told her she was going to marry a woman and have triplets 10 years ago, Tiffany would have laughed it off and called that person crazy. But there she was, sitting in the living room with her cute, little wife, and their equally cute, little children spending Christmas as a family for the first time. Life wasn’t full of rainbows and sunshines for Tiffany but she was thankful for living in this lifetime.
 
“What does that mean, Mom?” Kang Joon tapped on her mother’s hand.
 
“That’s when you moved in with us, Joonie.” Tiffany said while wiping the tear that escaped her eye.
 
“That’s so sweet, Mom.” Soojung alternately looked at their mothers. 
 
“I love it, thank you.” Taeyeon finally said after putting aside the box to take out the envelope. “And what is this?” She opened the envelope and took out what seemed to look like a couple of coupons.
 
“We made it, Umma!” Minho smiled widely. 
 
“A hug coupon?” Taeyeon asked in confusion at the pieces of paper with scribbles and drawings.
 
“Because you need warm hugs.” Soojung commented with a cheeky grin.
 
“Redeem whenever and no expiration date?” Taeyeon looked around, their children nodding together.
 
“I asked them if they wanted to help and they gladly did.” Tiffany said with a smile.
 
“Thank you, this means so much to me.” Taeyeon now had a full smile on her face.
 
===
 
A/N: Christmas in the middle of the year? Say no more!! HAHAHAHAHHAA WHHEJDJDKFKF ACK SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. I LITERALLY JUST WROTE THIS SO P L E A S E EXCUSE THE ERRORS. Anyway!!! To anyone who’s still reading this mess, hi! Thank you and congrats for making it this far. XD I hope to update again (soon maybe or not). Thank you to my ever supportive destiny’s child (i’ll give you a veteran’s card if you know/recognize her) for giving me the hug coupon idea!! See you next update!!! I really wish to close this story but idk when. L O L OKAY BYE BYE TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!