(93)

Different 2
=== 

It was yet another forced "date" and here she was, seated in the middle of the boutique. Doing what? Surprise, surprise, grumbling to herself as she stared at the display. "Stupid ." She scolded herself for being gullible enough to agree to accompany Tiffany because her girlfriend apparently forgot something from the shop. "Hey!" Taeyeon shouted to where the girl went.

"What?" Tiffany came out from her little office carrying a dress. 

"What's taking you so long?" Taeyeon stood up with a huff.

"Why are you even mad?"

"You tell me." 

Tiffany completely ignored the attitude and showed the dress. "What do you think?" Being the immature person that she was, Taeyeon refused to look at it and started to sulk. "Come on."

"Why would I wa..." Taeyeon wasn't able to finish her sentence upon seeing the dress.

With a smug look on her face, Tiffany held it out. "You like it, don't you?"

"I..." A tiny step forward. "I..." A shaky hand carefully touched the said dress. "Oh god, I love it." Taeyeon was practically spazzing over it. "Oh god... this is..." She seriously teared up while hugging Tiffany. "Is this..."

"Hm?"

"Is this... the dress...?" 

"What dress?" Tiffany feigned innocence as she placed her arm around the girl's shoulder.

"T-the wedding... dress...?"

"Is it?" 

The question made Taeyeon pull back in an instant. "I will seriously hate you if you say no." 

"Will you really, though?"

"I hate you." Taeyeon frowned at the giggle. "Stop it."

"Fine." Tiffany tapped the girl's chin. "Yes, this is it." She had never heard Taeyeon squeal this much. It was quite deafening but totally worth it. 

"Oh god, I don't hate you anymore." 

"You never hated me anyway." Tiffany smiled teasingly. 

"Whatever." Taeyeon completely ignored the teasing and proceeded to examine the dress. After weeks of constant arguing and shouting, Taeyeon still couldn't believe that she won, she had finally made Tiffany to agree on the design of the wedding dress. But of course in one condition, she shouldn't complain on the amount of pink that her future wife would put into the whole ceremony.

"I seriously can't believe we're doing this." 

"Getting married?" Taeyeon asked absently.

"No. The wedding dress." Tiffany sighed. "But yes, the wedding too." She retrieved the dress after Taeyeon had enough of looking at it. "Seriously..."

"What?" Taeyeon crossed her arms defensively.

"Who in their right mind would wear a black dress on a wedding?" The girl was looking at her accusingly, her nose flaring.

"Because you don't want me to wear pants!"

"Right." Tiffany scoffed.

"What?!"

"Stop using that lame excuse. You're just too shy to admit that you really wanted to wear a dress." 

"Hey, you're being immature!" Taeyeon pointed at Tiffany's nose. 

"And you're any better, baby." 

"I hate you! I'm leaving you right now!" Taeyeon spat angrily and stomped her way out. 

Following the girl with her eyes, Tiffany finally burst out laughing when she saw Taeyeon kicking the car's tire. A few seconds later, she went back in with an even huge frown on her face. 

"You forgot something?" Tiffany asked with a taunting smirk. 

"Shut up." Taeyeon grumbled as she went back to her seat. 

"Oh, you sure did." Tiffany stoop down a little to place a light kiss on top of the girl's head. 

"I hate it when you're driving." 

===
A/N: excuse me, i'll just leave it here then edit the errors later lol