(16)

Different 2
=== 

They had been kissing for quite some time now, much to Tiffany’s delight, and as she felt the hands around her waist, she couldn’t help but smile into the kiss. Meanwhile, Taeyeon was quite oblivious to what she’s been doing and only realized it when Tiffany’s arms were wrapped around her neck. “Stop mocking me.” She pushed the girl lightly. 

“I’m not mocking you.”

“Then why are you smiling like that?!” 

“Like what?”

“Like…” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes as she stared at Tiffany’s grinning face. “Like that!” She pointed at her face. “This is why I don’t like you.”

“Really.” Tiffany answered impassively.

“Yeah. And… Why the hell are you here?! I told you not to follow me!” She flailed her hands frantically, looking like the fool that she was.

“But I don’t want any misunderstandings between us.”

“Yeah, right.” Taeyeon spat angrily, still kicking the pieces of paper strewn around the floor.

“I was just talking to Yuri.”

“Yeah, right.”

“It was about work.”

“It was about work.” Taeyeon echoed, clearly exaggerating Tiffany’s way of speaking. “Then why the hell were you smiling at her like that?!”

“Like what, exactly?” Tiffany furrowed her brows in confusion.

“Like… Like…” She made some weird gestures on top of her head as she couldn’t find the right words to say. “You’re only allowed to smile like that at me!” She was clearly out of her mind right now, it wasn’t like Taeyeon to admit things easily.

“Oh, so are we dating now?” Tiffany lifted her eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

“What?! Of course not! You’re crazy!”

“Then I don’t see a reason why I should listen to you.”

Taeyeon opened to argue but immediately closed it. . She’s right. . I hate it when you make sense. . “But…!”

“Now, what?”

“Why were you flirting with her?!”

“I wasn’t flirting with her.” Tiffany sighed exasperatedly.

“You’re only allowed to flirt with me!” The words came out before she knew it and Taeyeon just wanted to knock her head on the wall for the stupid slip up.

Tiffany giggled at the girl’s flushed, annoyed face. She stepped a little closer and reached out to hold her hand. “Technically, I can flirt with anyone since we’re not dating.”

Her head never snapped back up that quickly in her entire life. “But..!”

“Hm?”

“I… I thought…”

“You thought what, Taeyeon?” Tiffany stared at her curiously and inwardly sighed in relief when Taeyeon didn’t budge when she pulled her closer.

“I thought we had a mutual understanding.” Taeyeon was looking at her, half frowning and half pleading.

“So?

“So don’t flirt with anyone but me.”

“And why would I do that?” 

“Because…” Taeyeon was now completely frowning as Tiffany tried to suppress her smile. 

“Because?” Tiffany tugged at her hand lightly when Taeyeon kept on staring at her. “Say it.”

“Will you stop flirting with others if I say it?”

“Sure.”

“Because…” . You’re falling for this, Kim Taeyeon?! She sighed in defeat before taking a step forward and tiptoed to press a gentle kiss on Tiffany’s lips. “Because I like you alright.” 

===
A/N: Nope. They're not together. Not yet. *evil laugh* This chapter should've ended with Tiffany walking out because Taeyeon is being Taeyeon. LOL But I thought........ Nah, I'm not in the mood for a little drama, maybe next time. XD