(114)

Different 2
===
 
Tiffany was greeted with a dimly lit living room upon entering the house. Scented candles were lying around, a bouquet of pink roses on the coffee table, and a bottle of wine at the side. “Taeyeon?” She called out.
 
“What?! You’re here already?!” Taeyeon’s muffled voice was heard somewhere around the house. 
 
“Where are you?” Tiffany asked as she placed her bag on the couch and picked up the flowers.
 
With quick loud steps, Taeyeon emerged from their bedroom. “Here.”
 
“What’s the occasion baby?” Tiffany smiled as her wife stood in front of her, hands wrapped around her waist.
 
“Nothing.”
 
“Alright.” Tiffany giggled as Taeyeon gave her a peck on the cheek.
 
“Sit. You must be tired.” Taeyeon gestured at the empty couch.
 
“We should do this more often.” Tiffany said as they sat comfortably. 
 
“Sure.” Taeyeon nodded as she poured their glasses with wine. “Cheers?” She said while lifting her glass.
 
“Cheers.” Tiffany returned the gesture and smiled as they quietly sipped on their drink. 
 
“How was your day?”
 
“Tiring, but great.”
 
“Sorry I wasn’t able to watch the fashion show.”
 
“It’s alright.” Tiffany placed her empty glass on the table. “Going home to this...” She scooted closer and held Taeyeon’s face. “Took all the stress away.” 
 
“Hm.” Taeyeon hummed as she let Tiffany kiss her slowly. “That... feels so good.” She shivered as the lips went down her neck.
 
Tiffany pushed her lightly until Taeyeon was completely lying on the couch. She moved closer, straddling her wife’s waist, and continued on leaving wet kisses. A few marks here and there, and her wife was now a mess. 
 
“Why did you stop...” Taeyeon complained, eyes still closed, when Tiffany stopped caressing her thighs.
 
“I can’t believe I’m falling for this.” Tiffany chuckled at herself.
 
“What.” Taeyeon opened her eye to peek.
 
“Are you bribing me with now?”
 
“I’m not!” Taeyeon unconsciously raised her voice.
 
“You know, you’re so bad at lying that it’s actually cute.” Tiffany leaned closer and pecked Taeyeon’s lips.
 
“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
 
“Alright, I’ll just pretend that you’re not doing this on purpose.” 
 
“I don’t understand.”
 
“Tomorrow’s the final decision day.” Tiffany went back to kissing every inch of Taeyeon’s body.
 
“Double celebration. It’s a win-win.” 
 
“Sure baby, whatever makes you happy.” Tiffany giggled when Taeyeon grabbed her hand to place it on her wife’s chest.
 
“You make me happy.” Taeyeon reached out to tuck Tiffany’s hair behind her ear.
 
“Very happy?” 
 
“More than you’ll ever know.”
 
===
 
A/N: AAGGGHHHH!!! This was so good in my head but it turned out like this!!! Gshdfshshd