(12)

Different 2
=== 

The doorbell doesn’t seem to stop from ringing and Taeyeon just had to wake up to that loud noise. . Early morning. . What the hell?! She shifted in place and grumbled on how people were very inconsiderate during early mornings. After much resistance from Tiffany’s koala grip, she had finally got out of bed and went to get the door. Taeyeon tried to fix her hair and looked down at her hideous outfit and thought… Ah, . Whatever. Before opening the door.

“Hey, Fany-ah I need to get these signed…” The tall young lady stopped rambling when she saw the unexpected person in the door way. She stepped back and looked at the apartment number to make sure she wasn’t lost before turning back to Taeyeon. “Taeng? What are you doing here?”

“I’m… Uh…” Taeyeon fidgeted with the hem of her pajama top and internally cursed for looking this ridiculous. “What are you doing here, Yul?”

“I’m here for Tiffany, obviously…” Yuri scanned the girl from head to toe and covered in shock as everything sunk in. “You’re dating her?”

“Wha… What… No! I’m not!” She frantically flailed her hands in panic.

“Then why are you wearing her clothes?” 

“I… Uh…”

“Taeyeon? Who’s that?” Tiffany’s sleepy voice just made Taeyeon’s anxiousness rise up. 

“Um… It’s…”

“Hey, it’s me!” Yuri stepped into the apartment and waved the documents in her hand. 

“Oh. What are these?” Tiffany hurriedly went to the door and ushered them into the living room.

“That proposal for Mr. Park. I have to deliver them by lunch time and when I went to your office, you weren’t there so I just came here.” Yuri watched as Tiffany skimmed through the files before signing them. “I’m… Uh… I’m sorry for disturbing you.” The girl looked up at her in confusion. “Um… You know… Taeng…?” She nodded to the side, subtly pointing at Taeyeon who was desperately trying to act normal.

“Oh.” Tiffany inadvertently blushed and gave back the documents. “It’s not what you think…”

“No big deal.” Yuri waved her hand dismissively. “Anyway, I have to go now. Thank you again. I’ll buy you coffee next time for disturbing you.” She smiled apologetically at Tiffany then patted Taeyeon’s shoulder before leaving.

Taeyeon let out a deep breath as soon as Yuri was out of sight, confusing Tiffany. “Do you know Yuri?”

“Yes.”

“Oh. How come?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows when the girl seemed a little hesitant to talk about it. “It’s alright if you…”

“She’s kind of my first love.” Taeyeon said in a tiny voice. The way she said it was very new to Tiffany and she knew by then that Yuri had a special spot in the girl’s heart. She didn’t know how to feel about this, not when Yuri was Taeyeon’s first love, and not when Yuri was also her ex. Knowing how great of a person Yuri was, Tiffany didn’t know how to surpass her ex. Tiffany had concluded that Taeyeon had high standards and she wasn’t even sure if she was able to meet them.

===
A/N: *giggles* Oh, Tiffany......... If only you knew............ hehehehehehehehe XD I don't even know why I'm adding more people into this story. I don't even ship Taeng and Yuri LOL I guess OT9 might happen in this fic. LOL Okay, last update for the day (or week lol)! I need to work for real now. It's piling up!!!!! HELP MEEEEEE T_T