(17)

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon wasn't one to be convinced easily. So as she stood there in the middle of the boutique, she couldn't help but wonder how she ended up accompanying Tiffany to buy a new dress for some upcoming event that she couldn't even remember. . This is a trap. She looked around warily and when the girl was nowhere to be found, Taeyeon slowly and quietly walked to the door. Her foot was about to exit the shop when that all too familiar voice called her out.

. I can just pretend I didn't hear it, right? Right. She continued on walking and 5 seconds later, she jumped in place when the store's security alarm blasted off. "What the hell?!" Tiffany dragged her back into the boutique then to the fitting room. "What are you doing?!"

"Where do you think you're going?" Tiffany was clearly unhappy by how she was looking at her.

"Home! Where else?!" 

"But you agreed to accompany me today!"

"I was clearly not thinking well. I take it back." Taeyeon reached out for the door's lock but her hand was quickly slapped away. "Hey! That's rude!"

"You can't just take it back."

"Yeah, I sure can." She glared back at her, undeterred by the girl's equally threatening glare. 

They had a stare down battle for a full minute until Taeyeon felt uneasy on how Tiffany was staring at her. The determination in her eyes were too much and she knew it was a lost call. 

"Alright. Whatever." Taeyeon crossed her arms in annoyance. "Just pick a dress already!" 

Tiffany sighed deeply and added an eye roll at the girl's behavior. "Well, how about this?" She stepped back and pointed the dress.

Taeyeon took a once over before looking away. "It looks perf... whatever." 

"Taeyeon."

"What?"

"Do I look good in this?"

"Does my opinion even matter? You look good in everything you wear anyway." She grumbled and didn't care how embarrassing it was to say those words out loud.

"Of course it does. Your opinion matters the most." 

"Whatever." Taeyeon waved her hand dismissively. "Can I go out now?"

"Only if you promise not to sneak out again." 

"Yeah, sure." She took a step towards the door but Tiffany blocked it with her arm. "What now?"

"Say you promise."

Taeyeon raised her right palm. "I swear not to leave. Again." She said monotonously that made Tiffany chuckle.

"Seal it with a kiss." Tiffany pointed at her pink lips as she leaned forward.

"Ew! No way!" 

"Then you can't go out." 

Her nose was flaring as she breathed in and out. "This is why I can't date you." She pointed at the girl's nose.

"Really."

"You're too pushy."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES."

"No, I'm mhmmpff." 

"Okay, I'm out." Taeyeon wiped with the back of her hand before leaving the fitting room with a frown.

===