(88)

Different 2
=== 

"Taeyeon."

"What?"

"Are you seriously wearing that?" Tiffany looked at the girl from head to toe in disbelief.

"What's... wrong with my outfit?" The way her girlfriend eyed her made Taeyeon self-conscious that she started to fidget.

"Taeyeon, we're not going to a funeral!" Tiffany pointed at Taeyeon's jet black shirt tucked neatly into her equally black pants. "Please change into something... less depressing."

"I'm just preparing myself." 

"For what...?"

"In case I will die later. At least I will look good when I die... or something." Taeyeon shrugged lifelessly before putting her black coat.

"Oh god, please!" Tiffany grabbed her shoulders and took off the coat.

"What?!"

"We already talked about this! No one's going to kill you!" 

"But who knows?!"

"Taeyeon... ugh." Tiffany massaged her temples while looking at Taeyeon's sad face. "Baby."

"What?"

"Please change your shirt."

"I don't want to."

"We're going to be late at this point."

"5 more minutes...?" Taeyeon knew she was pushing her luck way too far. So it wasn't a surprise when she didn't complain as Tiffany dragged her into the bedroom, stripped her out of those ridiculously expensive black shirt, and into a just as expensive gray ones. 

"Seriously, your wardrobe needs more color." Tiffany said exasperatedly as she tucked the shirt into Taeyeon's pants. "Lift your arms." 

With Tiffany's scary serious tone, complaining was not an option so Taeyeon did as told. After putting her arms down, her girlfriend smoothen the shirt neatly and when she was done, Tiffany folded the collars then held her shoulders. "What?" 

"Where's your watch?"

"On the nightstand."

"Don't move." Tiffany pointed at her nose with all seriousness that made Taeyeon stand stiffly in place.

"I won't." Taeyeon just stood there and watched as Tiffany went to get the watch.

"I don't think I can deal with you today if you freak out again after realizing you forgot to wear it." With an exasperated sigh, Tiffany gently slipped the expensive, shiny watch into her girlfriend's left wrist. 

"T-thank you." With a strained voice, it was the only thing that Taeyeon was able to say before giving Tiffany a grateful kiss on the lips. "Tiffany." 

"Hm?"

The corner of her lips tugged up in a small smile when slender arms s around her waist. "I love you. Let's go now." She gave her a quick peck on the corner of Tiffany's mouth before scurrying out of the bedroom with a giggling girlfriend in tow.

===
A/N: i got nothing to say.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA OOPS. XD