chapter 99

A JiSica Love Story

At night, hotel room

‘Baby, remember to wear the new dress that I bought for you, the black one, not the blue one,’ he reminds her.

‘Arasso, I know,’ she said while putting light make-up on her face.

After about an hour getting ready, Jessica is finally done with her makeup, hair and also her outfits.

 

 

‘Wow, you look stunning,’ GD said in amazed.

‘You look so handsome too,’ she told him while smiling.

‘Let’s go now,’ he said and offering his arm for her.

Jessica links her arm on his and they walks together to the lobby. Once there, a luxurious limousine is waiting for them. The driver opens the door for the couple and they get in. Jessica is still so surprised with all of that.

 

‘Oppa, did you plan all of this?’ she asked.

‘Yep, special for my gorgeous wife,’ he said cheekily.

‘Kombawo,’ she said while hugging his arm.

‘Where are we going now?’ she asked excitedly.

‘Wait, we will be there in minutes,’ he told her softly.

‘Arasso,’ she said happily while enjoying the views from the limo’s window.

 

After a couple of minutes, they finally reached their destination. Once they steps out from the limo, Jessica’s is really amazed seeing the huge restaurant. Jessica links her arm with GD’s and they step into the restaurant with the assist from one of the waiter. He brings them to their table.

Once they are there, once again, Jessica is amazed because their table is at the floating bale on the lotus pond. It’s a very romantic candlelight dinner’s table.

 

They sit on the chair and the waiter put the napkin on their laps.

‘Please wait for awhile. Your foods will ready in minutes,’ he said kindly in English to the couple.

GD thanks him.

 

 

‘So, did you like this?’ GD asked her, softly.

‘Of course, this is soooo romantic,’ she said, delighted.

‘Anything for my beloved wife,’ he said while kissing the back of her hand.

‘I love you, oppa,’ she said to him.

‘I love you too, baby.’

She grips his hand on the table.

 

Then, the waiters come and set their foods and drink.

‘Enjoy your meals. If you need anything, call me,’ he said kindly.

‘Thank you,’ GD said and the waiter left.

 

‘Let’s eat, princess,’ he said to her.

‘Neh,’ she said happily.

While they are enjoying their foods, a group of musician approaches them and stands near their table. They started to play a very romantic music.

 

‘Did you ask them to do this?’ Jessica asked her husband.

‘Yep, that’s your another surprise,’ he said while smiling.

‘Awww, I love it so much. Kombawo, honey,’ she said cutely and enjoys her meal while slightly swaying to the music.

After they are done with their meals, the musicians also ended their music. They are having their dessert when GD said to her.

 

‘Honey, excuse me for a while. I have another surprised for you,’ he told her softly.

‘Another one? Aww, honey. Now, you make me feel totally bad because I didn’t prepare anything for you,’ she said sadly.

‘Remember what I’ve told you before? The greatest thing you did for me?’ he asked.

‘Neh, I remember. Our baby,’ she said while smiling.

‘Good, now it’s my time to do something great for you, okay?’ he said delicately.

‘Neh,’ she said.

GD stands up and leans in to give a peck on her lips before he walks to the center of the restaurant. There is a guitar on a smart black chair, ready to be used.

 

‘Everyone, can I have your attention, please?’ GD said in English, on the microphone because that place is quite big.

Other couples are all looking at him, at the center.

‘I will sing a special song, Unintended, dedicated to my lovely wife there, Jessica,’ he said while pointing to the smiling Jessica.

The other people smile at her.

 

‘All of you can dedicate this song to your love one too,’ GD told the others kindly.

 

‘Baby, this song I dedicated for you, my only love and also, to our baby, inside you,’ he said delicately while smiling.

Everyone is smiling when they heard about ‘our baby’. They seem surprised because JiSica look so young to have a baby soon.

Jessica is watching her husband, lovingly. GD takes the guitar and he sits on the chair. He starts to play the guitar and sing Unintended by Muse while gazing at his wife, lovingly. His distance with Jessica is not too far, it’s just after a couple of tables.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Goc96ZNtck

 

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
First there was the one who challenged

All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you

 

Jessica is swaying to the song while gazing at her husband. Her eyes got teary when she listens to her husband. The song is really meaningful and gives a special feeling in her heart. She tries her best to hold her tears.



You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

Before you

 

‘I love you so much, baby,’ he said, pointing to her.

 

All the people in the restaurant are cheering and applauding GD. Some of them give standing ovation for him. Jessica quickly walks to him, she slightly runs and collide into his arms. Her arms are locking around his neck while he hugs her waist, tenderly.

Jessica is crying on his chest. GD realized it and he gently patting her back. Everyone is still cheering the young and blissful couple. GD kisses her shoulder and then, broke their hugs.

He lifted her chin and cupped her face. He gently wipes off her tears and leans in, kisses her lips, softly and gently.

 

‘Why are you crying?’ he asked softly.

‘Because I love so much and you are the best lover and husband in this whole world,’ she said softly, tearing again.

‘Stop crying. Let’s go to our seats,’ he said delicately and holds her hand.

They walk to their seats while receiving smiles and applaud from the other people around them. The couple smiles and bows their heads to them.

‘Thank you,’ GD thanked some of them.

 

Jessica is still staring at him, once they settled on their chair.

‘Why are you staring at me?’ he asked.

‘I just wonder what I did in previous life to have a really great husband like you,’ she said delicately.

‘You are exaggerated,’ he said jokingly.

‘Ani, I’m serious. I never ever dream that I will have a perfect husband like you,’ she told him.

‘Thanks for that praises, baby,’ he said and kisses the back of her hand.

Jessica smiles sweetly to him. They continue having their dessert. Then, the restaurant plays a very romantic song and all of the people in there get up and started to dance romantically.

 

GD gets up and offers his hand for Jessica.  She gladly takes it and the couple dance romantically. GD’s hands on her waist while she’s hanging her hands on his neck. They are staring into each other eyes, deeply.

‘Thank you for all of these surprises,’ she said softly while gazing at his eyes.

‘Stop thanking me. It’s nothing,’ he said while tucking her hair behind her ear.

‘You don’t know how much I love you, oppa,’ she said delicately while one of her hand is his jaw line.

‘Me too. My love for you, I can’t describe it in words,’ he told her softly.

Jessica smiles and then she leans on his chest. Resting her head on his chest while swaying to the music. GD hugs her waist tightly and tenderly. After dancing for about 10 minutes, they are back to their table.

After that, the couple left the restaurant with smiles plastered on their faces, especially Jessica. She’s really happy and touched by GD’s acts.

 

 

After couple of hours at the restaurant, they are back at their hotel room from their romantic candlelight dinner and started to pack their things.

 

‘Baby, just leave it to me. You can take a rest,’ GD told her.

‘Ani. I can do this,’ she said.

‘You are tired already. Just lies on the bed,’ he said.

‘You are tired too,’ she told him.

‘But, I don’t have a baby inside me. So, I still can endure the tiredness,’ he said.

‘Ani, oppa. I can do this. Let’s pack together, okay?’ she begged him.

‘No, take a rest. I command you to lies on the bed, right NOW,’ he commanded playfully.

‘Aigoo, you are too much,’ she sighed.

‘Be a good wife and listen to your beloved husband, arasso?’ he told her.

‘Arasso, hubby,’ she said playfully.

She gives a peck on his lips and lies down on the bed, watching him packing their bags. She smiles widely seeing how cute and handsome he is while packing. She just didn’t tired staring at him.

 

After about an hour, GD finally done with their bags. He glances at Jessica and saw that she’s still awake, staring at him

‘Why aren’t you sleeping already?’ he asked.

‘I cannot sleep without you beside me,’ she said cutely.

GD chuckles at his wife. He walks to her and lies down beside her. She quickly hugs his waist tightly and he hugs her too.

 

‘Good night, princess,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

‘Night, honey,’ she said and kisses his cheek.

‘Good night, little baby,’ he said to their baby.

Both of them fallen asleep in each other arms, like always. Tomorrow, they will head back to Korea, ended their sweet honeymoon.

 

 

The couple really enjoys their honeymoon in Milan. They visit every single place there. They also bought many presents for their families, their members and their closed friends. And of course, half of their luggages are Jessica’s because she ended up dragging GD into every mall that she saw.

After spending almost 6 days in Milan, the couple finally ended their honeymoon. They headed back to Korea and waited by hundreds of their fans at the airport. But, their fans are behaving themselves and didn’t ambush the couple because they know that Jessica is pregnant and she needs to be really cautious.


preview

Strong Heart

‘Today, we have the hottest couple in Korea and Asia and the future young parents, BB’s G-Dragon and his wife, SNSD’s Jessica!’ Hodong yelled excitedly, introducing the infamous JiSica couple to the audiences.


a really long updates for jisica honeymoon..

hope all of you enjoy it..:)))

thanks for ur comments...

keep on leaving ur comments for me..