Confession Pt. 1

A JiSica Love Story

The performances for MBC Gayo Daejun went smoothly. The line-up performers celebrate the New Year together on stage. The event ended at almost 1 am. After the event ended, all the idols went back home, all are tired and exhausted.

SNSD just arrived at their dorm. Jessica is tired but she’s thinking about something really important. She wants to give the most memorable New Year present to GD. She makes up her mind and she texted GD.

To: Jiyong oppa <33

From: Princess <33

Oppa, are you at your dorm already?

 

From: Jiyong oppa <33

To: Princess <33

Yeah. Mweyo?

You miss me already?

 

To: Jiyong oppa <33

From: Princess <33

Ani. Can you come to the rooftop right now?

I have something to give you.

But if you’re tired, it’s okay.

We will meet tomorrow. smiley

 

From: Jiyong oppa <33

To: Princess <33

I’m tired but seeing your pretty face will make my exhaustion gone.. wink

I’ll be there in half an hour.

Wear jacket or thick clothes. It’s freezing out there.

 

To: Jiyong oppa <33

From: Princess <33

Arasoo. I’ll wait for you.

Drive carefully. smiley

 

Jessica wears her jacket and brings her blanket too.

‘Girls, I’m going to the rooftop,’ she told her members.

‘Bwoh? This late? Alone?’ Taengoo asked.

‘Ani. Jiyong oppa will be with me,’ Jessica said shyly.

‘Ohoo, someone wants to celebrate New Year with the new lover,’ Tiffany teased.

‘Sica-ah, you are not tired?’ Sunny asked, amazed.

‘Of course I’m really tired. You know me. But I need to do this as soon as possible,’ Jessica said.

‘Omo, are you gonna confessed to Jiyong oppa?’ Yuri asked, surprised.

Jessica nodded shyly.

 

‘He has been waiting for me about 3 years. I don’t want to keep him waiting because I don’t want to lose him,’ Jessica said softly.

‘Yeahh, finally!’ Yoona yelled excitedly.

‘Good luck, Sica-ah,’ Hyoyeon wished and hugged her.

 All the other girls wished her too and they hope Jessica will find her happiness with GD and forget about the sadness and painful memories with Donghae.


‘Youngbae-ah, I’ll be outside for a while,’ GD told his bestfriend.

‘Where are you going this late?’ Taeyang asked.

‘I want to meet Jessica.’

‘Yahh, you were with her all day yet still not enough?’ Taeyang asked, amazed.

‘It’s different. I need sometimes alone with her,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Aishh, whatever.  Go and meet your lover, loverboy,’ Taeyang .

GD smiled and walks off his dorm, he drove off to SNSD’s apartment.


Jessica is waiting for GD at the rooftop. She leaned her back against the wall and look up at the sky. She really loves the night view from there because it’s so beautiful. The stars twinkling like bright diamonds.

Suddenly she remembers her talks with Donghae at MBC’s studio.

-flashback-

Sica, can I talk to you for a moment?’ Donghae said to Jessica, who is chatting with Heechul.

‘Ermm,’ she hesitated.

‘Go on. Talk to him,’ Heechul told her.

Jessica sighed and agreed, she follows Donghae to the corner of the waiting room.

 

‘What is it, oppa?’ she asked coldly.

‘So, you are with G-Dragon now?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, we are together. Mweyo?’ she said calmly.

‘Do you love him?’ he asked nervously, scared for her answer.

‘I do. I love him,’ she told him.

Donghae startled by her answer but he totally can see love in her eyes.

 

‘I’ve lost you forever,’ he sighed in disappointment.

‘Oppa, you will found someone better than me,’ she said.

‘I just want you.’

‘It’s impossible now, oppa. Because I don’t love you anymore,’ she said calmly.

‘You still remember your promise with my late father?’ he asked.

‘Oppa, don’t use your late father in this matter,’ she said.

‘You promised him that you will never leave me and you will love me forever,’ he told her.

‘I know but you left me first. So, it’s not my fault,’ she said sternly.

‘You know how much my father loves you, right?’

‘Oppa, I know and I love uncle too but you must accept that we’re not meant to be together,’ she said softly.

‘You just dissed my late father’s last wish,’ he told her weakly.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I didn’t mean it to happen,’ she apologized.

‘It’s not me who you need to apologize.’

‘I’ll always visit uncle’s grave. I'll never forget him,’ she said softly.

 

‘You and GD will never happen,’ he said firmly.

‘Oppa, can we just drop this?’ she sighed.

‘Ani. You must break up with him,’ he said sternly.

‘Bwoh??’ she is shocked.

‘Yeah, if not I’ll tell Lee Soo Man (LSM)-sansaenim about you and him,’ he told her.

‘Oppa!’ she slightly yelled.

 

‘I mean it. You know out of the girls, you were the one that constantly been in a negative rumors and you have been given last warning by LSM-sansaenim, right?’ he said slyly.

‘Oppa, you….’ she’s really shocked by his threat.

‘Do as I said, or not you will regret it,’ he said.

‘The wounds that you’ve caused me, is it still not enough? You want to hurt me even deeper? Do you?!’ she asked him loudly.

‘It’s…’ he stuttered.

‘Oppa, you can do as you wish. Go on, tell him about it. But I swear,as soon as you did, I’ll never ever forgive you and you will never get to see me in front of your face again!’

‘Sica,I….’

‘If you really love me, you should give me happiness. And my happiness is Jiyong oppa. You can tell LSM-sansaenim, I’m not scared because I have Jiyong oppa with me. I know he will never leave me alone,’ she said sternly and walks away from him.

Donghae is speechless by Jessica’s words. Before this, he really intends to tell LSm about JiSica, but now, he’s not sure. He will think about it more but he definitely will do domething about JiSica couple. He really wants to make them separate but the thought of hurting her even more, makes him thinks again.

-end flashback-