The Blind Date pt. 2

A JiSica Love Story

At the restaurant

GD already arrived and is nervously waiting for Jessica. He already ordered the foods because Top has told him Jessica’s favorites. The foods are already served and now he is waiting for the ice princess, Jessica.

Knock knock

After knocking twice, Jessica walks into the room. He saw a guy sitting at the table but she can’t see his face because he was facing the other side. She can only see his back.

Jessica walks towards her blind date and when she is in front of that guy, she is totally shocked.

‘It’s you?!’ Jessica almost yelled.

GD who is not aware of Jessica’s presence is shocked too when Jessica suddenly standing in front of him, yelled with a shocked expression on her face.

 

‘I mean….anniyonghaseyo,’ Jessica tried to cover up her mistakes by forcing a smile for him. She felts a bit guilty because she can see that GD was shocked by her sudden yells.

‘Oh, anniyonghaseyo. I..I’m  BB’s Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon,’ GD greeted her slightly  stuttered.

‘I’m SNSD’s Jessica imnida. Nice to meet you, GD-shii,’ Jessica greeted politely even though she feels like want to run away so badly and KILLS Top.

‘You are sooo gonna dead Choi Seunghyun!,’ she thinks in her mind while faking a smile to GD.

 

‘Just call me Jiyong. Please sit down, Jessica-shi’ GD said gently.

‘Thank you, Jiyong-shi,’ she said back coldly.

‘Just call me oppa. I’m older than you,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Ahhh,okay. Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica said coldly (again).

GD is startled seeing Jessica being cold with him. Jessica can clearly see GD’s expression when she’s being cold to him. She feels slightly guilty when she saw him like that.

 

‘Ahh, mianhe. I didn’t mean it,’ Jessica apologized.

‘Mean what?’ GD wanted to .

‘That.’

‘What ‘that’?’ GD asked and smiled sweetly to her.

‘Aniyo…Nothing, just forget it,’ Jessica felt her cheeks become hot when GD smiled at her.

GD can clearly see Jessica is blushing and he thinks she’s so cute when blushing.

‘Even an ice princess knows how to blush,’ Jiyong thinks to himself.

 

-Jessica POV-

Aishh, seriously. What is wrong with me?

Am I blushing just because he smiled at me?

But he’s sooo cute when he smiled like that.

He has a very cute smile. I never knew. Wait?! Did I just say he’s cute?

No, he’s not cute! And I dislike him, remember?

Aigoo, cool down Jung Jessica. Don’t embarrassed yourself.

He is not your type!

-End POV-

 

‘Jessica-shi, are you with me? Or are you dozing off to your dreamland already?’ GD asked her while moving his hand in front of her face.

‘Nehh, I’m still here. By the way, just call me Jessica or Jessi or Sica. Whatever you like,’ Jessica once again said icily.

GD chuckled at her iciness because now he knew she didn’t mean to be cold or icy but it’s just her nature. Furthermore, this is the first time they actually meet personally, of course her ice princessness will show up. Top already told him hundreds time.

 

-flashback-

‘Jiyong-ah, she may be a little bit cold when you first meet her but after a while, she will be okay. Her cuteness and friendliness will shows up. Trust me,’ Top told him.

‘Neh, hyung. This is the 101th times you told me,’ GD said jokingly to Top.

-End flashback-

 

‘Jiyong-shh…Jiyong oppa, are you dozing off to your dreamland already?’ Jessica asked him.

‘I think I just asked you the same question. You are copying me,’ GD told her playfully. Whenever he’s been cheeky or playful, his charm is irresistible.

Jessica giggles of his cuteness. Then, she just realized that her foods are already served.

‘Did you order this for me?’

‘Yeah, Seunghyun hyung said that’s your favorite.’

‘Yes, it is. Can we eat now? I’m so hungry,’ Jessica pouted and GD can’t resist her cuteness.

‘You look so cute when you pouted like that,’ GD told her while pointing at her pouted lips.

Once again, Jessica feels her face become hot and she bet that her cheeks are red like tomato right now.

‘What a sweet talker,’ Jessica thought.

 

GD likes to see when she blushed. It makes her sooo cute. He kept staring at Jessica.

‘Ermm, oppa. Is there something wrong with my face? Why did you staring at me?’ Jessica shyly asked.

‘Aniyo. Nothing’s wrong with your face. It’s just you looks so adorable when you are blushing,’ GD said while looking straight at her face.

‘Me? Blushing?! What are you talking about? I’m not blushing.’ Jessica denied nervously. Her heart is beating like crazy. She’s trying to look elsewhere but she still can feel GD’s stares at her.

‘You are totally blushing but yet you still denied it? Your face is like a red tomato right now,’ GD chuckled.

‘No, I’m not! It’s just hot here. Is the air conditioner didn’t functioning?’ Jessica tried to make excuses while fanning herself with her hand.

‘Aniyo. The air conditioner is functioning perfectly. I’m freezing,’ GD still .

‘Ermm, I need to go to the ladies. Excuse me, oppa,’ Jessica said and quickly stands up and heading to the restroom.

‘Don’t be long,’ GD yelled at her cheekily.

 

-GD’s POV-

Gosh, she’s so cute n adorable!

Ermm, now I knew the ice princess is not as icy as people said.

Air conditioner not functioning?!..kekekkee..

That’s the cutest excuse ever. She only can think of air conditioner?..kekeke..

I’ve told you, I’ll show you Gee-D’s charms.

Now, I’m feeling really confident around her. I’m not nervous anymore.

Jung Jessica, you will fall for me just like I fall for you.

-End POV-

 

Meanwhile in the restroom, Jessica is facing the mirror looking at her red face. She feels her cheeks with her both hands and it’s really hot.

-Jessica POV-

O-M-Gee!! What just happened?

Did he just say I’m cute? Adorable?

Am I blushing like crazy just because he’s smiling at me and said I’m cute?

And my heart is beating like crazy…

Goshh, this is so embarrassing!..Jung Jessica, what is wrong with you?!

He’s G-Dragon! Of course he knows how to make GIRLS fall for him.

I bet he’s been telling that to many girls..

Aishhh, seriously. I need to calm down..

But, he’s charming and cute too.

Did I just said charming n cute?!..No3x!!

He’s not cute.. Totally not cute..

-End POV-

 

After taking a deep breath, Jessica’s heading back to the room. She saw GD is waiting for her with a sweet smile.

 

‘What took you so long?’ GD asked her.

‘I need to touch up. You know GIRLS, right?’ Jessica said cynically.

‘Yeah, but honestly, you didn’t need to do that because you are already looks pretty without it,’ GD said sincerely and gave her a sweet smile.

Jessica feels her heart skipped a bit when GD smiled and said that to her. She can feel his honest and sincere compliment and that’s makes she smiles back at him.

GD’s heart beating so fast just like the Formula One races when Jessica smiled sweetly to him.

 

They were silently enjoying their food when Jessica suddenly sniffed her foods, frowned. Then, she sniffs her drink, under the table and then she looks at GD.

 

‘Oppa, do you smell something awful?’

‘Aniyo. What is it? I don’t smell anything smelly,’ GD shakes his head.

‘Ewwwww, I smell cucumber!!,’ Jessica shrieked.

‘Cucumber? I didn’t smell anything like cucumber,’ GD said panicking.

 ‘I smell cucumber! OMG, I’m gonna throw up. Erghhhhh…,’ Jessica groaned.

‘But, there is no cucumber here,’ GD said while shoving his foods with spoon but then he found a very tiny piece of cucumber.

‘Jessica, this is,’ GD shows that to Jessica and she shrieks.

‘Ewwwww, throw it away! It’s gross!’

GD chuckled and he throws it away. He looks at Jessica who is still shock and scared.

‘Seriously, it’s only a tiny piece of cucumber but you still can smell it? Daebak!,’ GD gave a thumb up and laughed.

‘Oppa, it’s not funny,’ Jessica told him n pouted.

‘I know cucumber is your no 1 enemy but seriously, no one ever died because of cucumber,’ GD said still laughing.

‘You know I hate cucumber?’ Jessica asked a little bit shocked.

‘Of course I know. Well, everyone knows and for your information, I know everything about you,’ GD said and smiles at her.

Jessica chuckled and quickly looking down at her food because she can feels her cheeks become hot again.

 

‘So, I also heard that you hate me.’

‘Aniyo, I didn’t hate you. You heard wrong,’ Jessica said.

‘Really? You dislike me then?’ GD asked again.

‘Aniyo, that’s not true,’ Jessica said anxiously.

‘Then, you must like me, right?’ GD tricked her.

‘Nehh..arghh, aniyo..I..I mean,’ Jessica is startled when she saw GD’s chuckled.

‘Yahhh, you tricked me, oppa!’ Jessica yelled and pouted.

‘kekeke..So, you like me, huh?’

‘Whatever...You are so mean,’ Jessica said and smiled.

‘Me? I think you are mean, not me.’

‘Mweyo?’ Jessica asked curiously.

‘Because you said I’m a playboy even though I’m not,’ GD said.

‘Really?’ Jessica raised her eyebrow.

‘Why? You don’t believe me, isn’t it?’

‘Well, I don’t know. It’s your life, it doesn’t matter for me.’

‘Of course it’s matter because I don’t want you to think wrong about me,’ GD said seriously. Jessica is surprised seeing him being so stern.

‘Ermm, oppa..’ before Jessica can talks, GD in.

‘So, there is only one way for you to know if I’m a playboy or not,’ he said playfully. GD’s back to his cheeky side and that’s make Sica smiled.

‘And that’s how?’ Jessica asked.

‘Well, we must keep in touch and try to know each other better. How’s that sound?’

‘Ermm,ye.. yeah… I guess, okay,’ Jessica said shyly.

‘Good!’ GD said excitedly. Jessica giggles at his reaction.

 

‘Oppa, did you know beforehand that I’m your blind date?’

‘Nehh. Seunghyun hyung told me,’ GD said.

‘This is unfair! He didn’t tell me anything.’

‘If he tells you earlier, you will cancel this blind date or you will not be here today, right?’ GD asked her.

‘Aniyo. I’m not that mean,oppa~~’ Jessica whines cutely.

‘From what I heard from Seunghyun hyung, you are mean to me.’

‘Aishhh, Seunghyun oppa must be exaggerated. I never say mean things about you,’ Jessica told him.

‘Really?’ GD raised his eyebrow.

‘Aishhh, I admit I did say something about you. Mianhe,’ Jessica apologized.

‘No, it’s okay. I’m just joking. But you must know something.’

‘What?’

‘I’m really looking forward for this blind date with you,’ GD said sheepishly.

Jessica can see his sincerity when he said that and once again, she’s blushing.

‘Chincha?’ Jessica asked him shyly.

‘Nehhh..’

‘Thanks oppa. I really appreciate it.’

 

‘I knew you are not interested in this blind date and now you knew I’m the guy, you must really hate it,’ GD .

Jessica chuckled by hearing GD’s words. Well, he is right about she’s not interested in their blind date at first but after meeting him, she doesn’t know how exactly she’s feeling. Does she hates it? Or she likes it?

 

to be continue...................


@choki2lovejessi i'll write about haesica's past..it'll be reveal one by one when donghae n GD fighting over jessica..spoiler!..kekeke

..but i can assured that this story still has a long way to go..i'll do my best to keep on writing..:)