Mission

A JiSica Love Story

 

17 December, Music Bank’s Backstage

Today is the Music Bank’s year-end special. Almost all of the top idols are going to perform including SNSD, SUJU, 2PM, SHINEE, 2AM, KARA, T-Ara etc.

They are all in the waiting room, backstage.  SNSD shares the same waiting room with half members of SUJU. It iwas a bit crowded because of too many people in there.

They were talking, joking and laughing with each other. Jessica was talking and laughing with Heechul, Leeteuk, YoonYul and Taeyeon when her phone ringing.

High high I’m so high, fly fly touch the sky

 

‘Oh, I need to take this call. Excuse me,’ Jessica said and walking out of the room to looking for a quiet place.

YoonYul were smirking at her because they knew who the caller is while Heechul looks at her, suspiciously.

Without Jessica knowing, someone was following her.

 

Sica: Yoboseyo, oppa…

GD: Hi, gorgeous!.. can’t wait for your performance.. I miss ur pretty face..

Sica: keke.. you are such a sweet talker, oppa.

GD: Ani, I’m telling the truth. I really miss u.

Sica: *blushing..Our performance is the 2nd last.. make sure you watch till the end..

GD: Of course!..kekke.. you are at the waiting room?

Sica: Nehh, with SUJU oppadeul..

GD: Suju,huh? I’m jealous!....

Sica: kekeke.. they are like my own brothers, oppa…

GD: Chincha? I don’t believe you. They are very handsome n cool, unlike me..

Sica: You are cool too. You are G-Dragon, the playboy!. No one can beat GD..keke

GD: How many times has I told you, I’m not a playboy, Sica-ahh..*a bit upset

Sica: Chincha?

GD: So, you still don’t believe me, right?

Sica: Yeah, I’m a bit doubted. *teasing him

GD: Arasso, I got it. I’m not a trustworthy person in ur eyes..*sulking

Sica: kekeke.. I’m just joking.. Of course I trust you..

GD: Ani, you only said that to makes me feel better, right?

Sica: Aigoo, oppa. Why are you always sulking? It doesn’t suits you..sulking is not for G-Dragon!..kekeke

GD: I’m G-Dragon but when I’m with you, I’m just Kwon Jiyong..

Sica: No matter whether you are G-Dragon or Kwon Jiyong,you are the same for me..

GD: *happy..Kombawo, Sica-ah.. by the way, can I ask something from u?

Sica: what is it, oppa?

GD: I want you to do a mission for me, pleaseeeeeee? *cutely

Sica: Shiro!

GD: Please2x. Just this once. No one ever do a mission for me..*sad

Sica: Shiro! Just asked any female idols, I bet they are gladly and willingly to do a mission for you..

GD: I don’t want anyone else, I just want YOU, Jung Jessica!

Sica:*heart beating fast ….. Aishh, arasso. I’ll do it. I’ll wink for you, okay?

GD: Yeahh, kombawo! Chongmal kombawo!...*excitedly

Sica: Are you that happy,oppa?

GD: Of course I’m happy. I’ll get a special wink from the girl that I cherished the most besides my mother n my elder sister.

Sica: Oppa, stop joking…*heart beating fast n blushing

GD: Ani, I’m not joking. I’m telling you the truth..*sincerely.

Sica: Ermm, oppa. I need to go now. Needs to prepare for the performance.

GD: Okay, hwaiting!. Don’t forget my wink..kekke

Sica: okay, oppa. Just watch,okay? I’ll call you later.. anniyong

GD: Anniyong, gorgeous…. See you later

 

Jessica can still feel her heart beating when GD said that to her. She is smiling like an idiot when someone suddenly asks.

 

‘Who are you talking to?’

‘You scared me,oppa!’

‘Who are you talking to?’ he asked again harshly.

‘My friend. Mweyo?’ Jessica asked.

‘A guy friend?’

‘It’s none of your business, Donghae oppa,’ she said.

‘I’m very curious because you seems so happy talking with that person,’ Donghae said.

‘Well, he does make me happy,’ Jessica said.

‘So, it’s indeed a guy,’ Donghae said, feeling jealous.

‘Nehh,’ Jessica nodded.

‘Sica-ahh, why do you keep avoiding me?’

‘Aniyo, I didn’t avoiding you,’ Jessica said.

‘You didn’t answered my calls, you were not replying my messages, why Sica-ah?’ DOnghae asked her.

‘It’s just I’m busy with you know, all the tight schedules.’

‘But….’

‘Oppa, we need to move on. I want to move on. So, pleaseee,’ Jessica told him.

‘Sica, I want us to be together just like before. Just like when we were dating 2 years ago,’ Donghae said.

‘Oppa, the wounds that you caused me were too much and too deep. I don’t know if it still can be heals,’ Jessica said firmly.

‘Sica, pleaseeeee.’

‘Oppa, stop it. You hurt me too much. I need time to heal and to forget our past.’

‘Please, let me be the one to heal your heart. I’m the one that hurt you, so let me be the one that heal you, my pretty Sica,’ Donghae said.

Jessica’s so sad and slightly touched when Donghae said that. How she miss that nickname, ‘my pretty sica’. Only Donghae called her with that name.

‘Oppa, honestly, I don’t know what I wanted. I’m really confused right now. But for the time being, let’s just be friend, okay? I’m really tired of all these,’ Jessica told him and walks away.

 

While she was heading to the waiting room, Taecyeon appeared in front of her.

‘Great, more drama for me,’ she thought in her mind when she saw Taec’s grim face.

 

‘Sica, what are you doing with Donghae at the back there?’ he asked.

‘You saw us?’

‘Yeah, I saw you. So, what are you doing with him? Care to explain?’ he asked demandingly.

‘We were just talking and why do I need to explain to you?’ Jessica said.

‘Sica-ah, you know how much I like you and you like me too. Just forget that useless guy and we can be together,’ Taec said cockily.

‘I do like you but just as a friend. Not more than that,’ Jessica told him.

‘But, I thought you like me more than that,’ he said.

‘Taec-ah, I really appreciate you as one of my good friend. Please don’t ruin our friendship with this matter,’ Jessica said.

‘Whatever. I need time to think,’ Taec said, obviously disappointed and mad with Jessica.

‘Aigoo, what’s next for me?’ Jessica thought and sighed.

She’s heading to her waiting room and joined her members. She told YoonYul about her mission for GD and they are so excited, more excited than her.

 

After talking with Jessica, GD is really happy and excited. He’s in front of TV, waiting for Music Bank, more precisely, waiting for Jessica.

‘Omo, my dream’s girl will do a mission for me! This is one of the most important moments in my life,’ GD thought while smiling like an idiot.

Without him knowing, Seungri and Taeyang were watching him.

 

‘Hyung, why are you smiling like an idiot?’ Seungri asked and lie down on the couch next to him.

‘Yeah, what happen?’ Taeyang asked him and sat on the couch with Seungri.

‘Nothing. I’m just feeling happy,’ GD said happily.

‘You are so weird,’ Seungri said and took the remote control to change the channel.

‘Yahhhhhhh, don’t change the channel!’ GD yelled.

‘Aishh, you hurt my ears, hyung. Why are you so loud?’ Seungri asked him, annoyed.

‘I want to watch music bank. See, it’s just started,’ GD said excitedly.

 

Seungri n Taeyang were really curious because GD never has been over excited to watch Music Bank. But when the MCs mention ‘SNSD’, they fully understand the situation.

‘Seriously, man. You are hopeless. You have fallen from head to toe for Jessica,’ Taeyang smirked.

‘Hyung, you need to learn from me on how to win girl’s heart,’ Seungri said as-a-matter-of-matter.

‘I don’t need your help. I have my own irresistible charms,’ GD said, grinning.

Taeyang n Seungri just laughed at the lover boy.

 

‘By the way, have you ever got a mission from a girl before?’ GD asked them.

‘Mission? You mean doing a mission while performing?’ Seungri asked.

‘Yeah, that mission. Mission that always done by couple,’ GD said.

‘Don’t tell me Jessica gonna do a mission for you?’ Taeyang asked, astonished.

GD just grinned at him.

‘That’s why you are over excited to watch music bank,’ Taeyang said.

‘Aishh, how I wish someone will do a mission for me too. I envy you, hyung,’ Seungri told him.

‘Just asked one of your GIRLS,’ GD said cynically.

‘Jiyongie, he has no girls. He just showing off to us about the non-existence GIRLS,’ Taeyang said.

‘Yahhh, hyung! I have many girls, okay?’ Seungri yelled at them. GD and Taeyang chuckled at their maknae.

 

Three of them were watching the performances. Every time a girl group performed, Seungri will excitedly talking.

 ‘She’s cute…’

‘She’s y…’

‘They are so cute and pretty..’

‘ I want to date her..’

‘she’s my ideal type’

 

Taeyang just laughed or nodded in agreement with Seungri while GD just listening to his maknae talking nonsense. In GD’s heart, there is no place for other girls, it’s just for Jessica.

Then, the moment has arrived. SNSD’s performance. GD’s eyes glued on TV, or more accurately glued on Jessica.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAqye5sZ0zU

(watch Sica's solo part.. she winked..kekeke)

 

When Jessica’s solo part, GD keep his eyes on her, breathlessly.Then, she winked. More precisely, she winked at him. GD slightly jumped on the couch because of excitement.

‘Yahh, hyung. Are you that happy?’ Seungri asked.

GD just ignored him because he still focusing on SNSD’s performance. After the song ended, he smiled widely.

 

‘Nice for you, Jiyongie. You just got a winked from the ice princess,’ Taeyang told him.

‘I’m so happy,’ GD said. But then, SUJU was performing. He saw Donghae, looking so cool and handsome.

‘He’s so handsome, no wonder girls go crazy for him,’ he thought, feeling hurts because he knew Jessica still has a thing for that guy.

 

‘Jiyongie, are you okay? You were so happy, and then now you look upset. Anything is wrong?’ Taeyang asked, concerned.

‘Aniya. Everything is fine,’ GD said and smiled.

After Music Bank ended, GD got a message from HER.

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

Oppa, did you see it?

My wink? wink

 

To: Jessica <33

From: Jiyong oppa

Nehh, I saw it.

I’m soo happy.. kombawo, gorgeous.. smiley

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

Kekeke.. next time, you must do a mission for me too..

 

To: Jessica <33

From: Jiyong oppa

Of course I will. I’ll do anything for you.. smiley

You look so pretty and gorgeous today in that Blue shining outfit..

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

Chincha? Kombawo, oppa.

I’ll call you later. We are heading for our next schedule..

I’m tired.. sad

 

To: Jessica <33

From: Jiyong oppa

Aigoo, you have another schedule?

How I wish I can do anything for you to makes you feel better.. sad

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

It’s okay, oppa..

Just wish me luck.. smiley

 

To: Jessica <33

From: Jiyong oppa

Hwaiting, gorgeous!..

Take care of your health and of yourself..

I’ll call you when you finished.. smiley

I’ll always by your side…

 

From: Jessica <33

To: Jiyong oppa

Okay, oppa..

Bye bye.. smiley