chapter 98

A JiSica Love Story

Another day, at hotel room

GD is on the chair, looking at his laptop, updating his cyworld, me2day and reading some information while Jessica is reading a fashion magazine on the bed. They are resting after exploring Milan for the whole day. Jessica puts the magazine aside and walks to her husband. She hugs his neck from behind and leans her cheek at the side of his head. GD looks aside and kisses her cheek.

‘What are you looking at?’ she asked, still hugging his neck.

‘Nothing. Just reading about newborn baby and pregnancy,’ he said softly.

‘Honey, you are doing great. Don’t pressure yourself by keep on reading that,’ she assured him and kisses his cheek.

‘It’s not pressuring. I really enjoy reading this,’ he said while smiling.

 

Jessica lets her arms from his neck and she sits on his laps. GD hugs her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder while Jessica is looking at the laptop.

‘Oppa, I’m really feeling guilty with you,’ she said, turns around and face him.

‘Guilty? Why?’ he asked, gazing at her.

‘You have done many things for me. You did everything for me. Taking care of me, handling my mood swings, the surprised at the park and everything. You never fail to show me your love but me, I never did anything to you,’ she said sadly, feeling guilty.

She links her arms around his neck while he is hugging her waist.

 

‘Silly, why are you feeling guilty for that? I know you love me as much as I love you. That’s all what I need,’ he said delicately.

‘But still, it’s not enough. I want to do something great for you too but I don’t know how and what to do,’ she said while his hairs and caressing his handsome face.

‘No, you are wrong. You did something really great that I myself cannot do it,’ he told her softly.

‘Liar. I never did something great like that,’ she said.

‘Yes you did,’ he said while smiling.

‘What did I do?’ she asked.

‘You are carrying my baby with you. That’s the greatest thing that I cannot do. That’s why, you don’t need to do anything else. Because, letting and carrying my baby inside you is the most amazing thing that you did. And that’s why I need to do something great too, to make myself at the same level with you,’ he coaxed her lovingly.

Jessica immediately smiles when her husband said that to her. She locks his arms around his neck, tightly and buries her face in his neck.

 

‘You sure know how to coax me,’ she whispered.

‘I’m telling the truth,’ he said, hugging her too.

Jessica broke their hug and leans in, kisses his lips. They kiss gently and softly before their kisses become passionate and aggressive. He kisses her neck, biting it to leave his marks. After that, he carries her, bridal style to their bed. He lies her down on the bed and he starts attacking her again. Like every nights, they make love, with the room as the witness of their undying love for each other.

 

Another day, the last day.

GD and Jessica are at an outdoor antique market, Ripa di Porta Ticinese. They sit at the table beside the river, under the umbrella.

They are enjoying their moments while looking around, enjoying the views.

 

‘I wish we can stay here longer,’ Jessica said to her husband.

She is in his embraces, resting in his warm arms.

 

‘Me too. It’s really great here,’ he said while her hair.

‘Can’t we stay here one more day?’ she asked babyishly.

‘No, we can’t. We have our schedules, remember?’ he said softly.

‘Aishh, I know. I just don’t want to leave Milan,’ she said and pouted.

‘We will come here again, soon. With our baby,’ he told her.

‘Promised?’

‘Promised,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

 

‘Did we buy all the presents for our friends?’ GD asked.

‘I think so,’ she said lazily.

‘They will kill us if we didn’t buy them anything,’ he warned her, playfully.

‘Neh, aigoo,’ she sighed while still hugging her husband, tightly.

‘We should thankful to them because they didn’t bother our honeymoon,’ he told her jokingly.

‘Ah, that’s right. Fany and Yuri only called twice, Jae oppa once and Geunsuk oppa once,’ she told him.

‘And my members just called me once because I warned them,’ he said jokingly.

‘You did?’

‘Yepp,’ he said.

‘No wonder,’ she said casually and continues enjoying the views at the river.

 

‘Oppa, mianhe. I think I shopped too much,’ she said to him.

‘Now, you realized it, do you?’ he asked jokingly.

‘Neh, I did. I just couldn’t stop my shopaholic’s hormones,’ she said playfully.

‘It’s okay. Anything for my beloved wife,’ he said cheekily and lifted her chin, gives a peck on her lips.

‘Now, our bags are 3x more, compared to when we arrived,’ she told him.

‘3/4 of them are yours,’ he said.

‘I know. Aigoo, I shopped too much,’ she sighed, playfully.

‘I don’t mind at all spending my money on you,’ he said while smiling to her.

‘Kombawo, oppa,’ she said and kisses his cheek.

 

‘Little baby, your daddy is the best husband in the world for mummy,’ she said cutely to their baby, while rubbing her stomach.

‘Of course,’ GD said proudly.

‘I can’t wait to meet our baby,’ she said brightly.

‘Me too. I think I will end up spoil and pamper him too much like I spoil you,’ he told her.

‘Me too, oppa,’ she said while still rubbing her stomach.

‘Come on, let’s go take a walk,’ he said.

Jessica just nodded and they stroll around the city, enjoying their romantic moments.

 

 

‘We should go now. We have our last date, tonight,’ GD reminds her after strolling about an hour.

‘Ah, that’s right. Please tell me where you are going to bring me,’ she begged.

‘Nope, it’s a secret,’ he said.

‘Please, oppa,’ she begged again.

‘No, just wait tonight, okay?’ he said, hugging her waist.

‘Aishh, arasso,’ she said and pouted.

GD leans in and gives a peck on her lips.

 

‘Don’t pout like that,’ he coaxed her.

‘No, I’m not. See, I’m smiling,’ she said while smiling widely.

GD chuckles at her and they went back to their hotel, to get ready for their last date, tonight. GD has prepared something really special for her.