F4 and the Princess

A JiSica Love Story

 

i'm sorry because i think i made Sica's character are too babyish when she's with her MILO oppas..huhu

i just can't help it because i kept imagining they pampered Sica just like a little kid..that's why i wrote it like that.

so, i hope all the readers will imagining that cute, babyish and childish Sica when she's with her MILO oppas while reading this chapter..enjoy..


 

At the restaurant

The waiter welcomed Jessica but he didn’t recognize that she is SNSD’s Jessica because she put on hoody and sunglasses. He guided Jessica to a VIP room where four guys are waiting for her.

The MILO (Jaejoong,Hyunjoong,Yoochun n Seunghyun) gang always hang out together at this restaurant because it is well known for its privacy for the high class customers that need privacy.

 

Jessica opens the door and saw four handsome figures talking to each other.

‘Oppaaaaaa~~~~~~~`’ Jessica whines while walking towards them.

Seunghyun was the first to get up and he hugged Jessica tightly because it’s been a really long time since he last met Jessica.

‘Aigooo.. I really miss you, little Sica,’ Top said and pinched her cheeks.

‘Oppa, stop doing that. I hate it!’ she said while pouted.

Top chuckled seeing her cuteness. After that, she hugs the other three guys, Hyunjoong, Jaejoong n Yoochun.

 

‘How are you princess?’ Jaejoong asked his favorite dungseng.

‘I’m okay,’ she said halfheartedly.

‘Did you get enough sleep?’ Yoochun asked her.

‘Nope! I just slept 8 hours yesterday. I’m so sleepy now,’ she answered while yawning.

‘Yahhh, you sleepy head. 8 hours is more than enough for other people,’ Hyunjoong .

‘Well, that’s for other people but for me, it’s not enough..kekeke’

‘I never have seen any girls that sleep as much as you. Are you a girl?’ Top asked her jokingly.

‘Oppaaaaa~~~~~~~’ she whines while pouted.

All of them were laughing at her cuteness. They were used to her babyish behavior whenever they are together. Jessica is like their own little sister.

 

Two waiters come into the room to serve the foods. They already ordered Jessica’s foods because they knew her favorites. When the waiters finished serving the foods, Hyunjoong speaks up.

‘Ermm..both of you, whatever and whoever you saw in this room is a secret. Don’t let anything leaked out, arasso? If we found out even a tiny gossip, you and your employer will deal with us, arasso?’

‘Yes, we get it. Don’t worry. You can count on us,’ the waiter said.

‘Thanks so much,’ Jaejoong told them.

 

When the waiters were gone, Jessica said to Hyunjoong.

‘Oppa, you sound too harsh on them.’

‘Yahh, I did that just for you, you know that, right?’

‘Nehh, I know oppa. I’m just joking. Mianhe,’ Jessica said sadly.

‘Jung Jessica, I’m joking too. Why are you so sensitive today?’ Hyunjoong asked his dungseng.

‘Nothing oppa. I’m okay,’ Jessica assured him but there are tears in her eyes.

‘Hyung, you just make my little Sica sad!’ Top jokingly scolded Hyunjoong.

‘Anniyo, it’s nothing oppa. I’m really fine.’

 

‘Sica, come on. We know you still thinking about that incident. Tell us everything that happened that day,’ Jaejoong said softly to her.

‘Yeah, Sica. We want to know everything,’ Yoochun told her.

‘You know what, Sica. I’m really mad at you because you kept it from me. Why didn’t you tell me? Why must I know it from the internet?’ Hyunjoong asked a little bit harsh.

Top who is sitting beside her, put his arm on her shoulder. She’s trying hard to hold her tears but she failed. She’s crying out loud in front of her oppas.

 

‘Hikkhs..hikhhs..Mianhe,oppa. I didn’t mean to keep it from all of you but…hikhhs..hikhss..i just feel so sad, embarrassed and scared after that incident. I can’t think straight.’

Top hugs her while mouthing ‘You are too harsh’ to Hyunjoong.

‘You can cry as much as you want. Don’t hold yourself,’ Jaejoong said while patting her hand on the table.

 

‘Mianhe, Sica. I didn’t mean to get mad at you. I just feel bad because my dungseng has been going through a really scary experience yet I didn’t know it,’ Hyunjoog said and pulled her from Top’s into his embracement.

Jessica continues sobbing in Hyunjoong’s arms. Yoochun feels really sad seeing her like that because he knows she is a very strong girl. If she cries, that’s mean she is really hurts n sad.

 

After a while, she stopped crying and she told everything to them. When the incident happened, how it happened, how SME denied it to keep SNSD’s and her image clean and to avoid more negative rumors about her.

 

‘Who is that ert?’ Top asked her.

‘I don’t really know,oppa.’

‘It’s okay. I’ll ask someone to check who he is,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Oppa, no needs for that. It’s already in the past.’

‘Anniyo, we need to do this. Don’t worry, princess. We will keep you out from this matter,’ Jaejoong told her.

‘Oppa, I’m not worried about me. I worry about all of you. Please don’t do anything stupid, please?’ Jessica pleaded with her aegyo.

‘Aigooo..you always did that whenever you want to stop us from doing something,’ Yoochun said to her while chuckled.

‘Yahh, you cute little thing. You sure know how to win us. You are not ice princess but you are aegyo princess,’ Top said and pinched her cheeks.

‘Of course. Oppadeul will never win over me,’ she said while grinning.

‘Your aegyo will never win over me, you know that, Sica,’ Hyunjoong smirked at her.

‘Oppa~~~~~’

‘Nope. Not this time,’ Hyunjoong sternly said.

‘Okay, fine. But I’ll never tell anything to you anymore. I’ll only tell my Hee-line’s oppadeul,’ Jessica said to him knowing his weakness.

‘Yahhh, Jung Jessica!’ Hyunjoong yelled at her.

Top, Jaejoong and Yoochun are all laughing at Hyunjoong because they knew he’ll just give in whenever she threatens him like that.

 

They are enjoying their foods and talking with each other when Jaejoong speak up.

‘Sica, how is the thing between you and Donghae n also Taecyeon?’ Jaejoong asked her.

‘Aiskhhh, oppa. Why do you have to mention it?’

‘Mweyo? We want to know about your love life too,’ Yoochun said.

‘I don’t know, oppa.

‘Are you dating Taecyeon?’ Top asked her curiously.

‘Aniyo, we are just friend. Not more than that.’

‘Sica-ah, you need to forget Donghae. You have suffered for a long time because of him,’ Hyunjoong told her.

‘Oppa, it’s not that easy. He’s my first love.’

‘He is trying to win you back, right? So, what’s the problem now? If you still love him, just accept him back into your life,’ Yoochun said to her.

‘It’s not as simple as that, oppa. I need to reconsider about many things.’

‘Aiskhh, this is why I don’t understand women. They are weird,’ Top said while shaking his head.

Jessica just giggled at him.

 

‘Sica-ah, how about another blind date?’ Hyunjoong asked her.

‘Aiskhhh, seriously oppa. You have set me up for god knows how many blind dates. Shiro!’ Jessica pouted and shaking her head.

‘You are so picky. Those guys are good looking, nice, romantic. What else do you need?’ Hyunjoong asked her.

‘Mullayo. I knew they are good looking, nice and all that but I just didn’t like them more than friends. I feel likes something is missing.’

‘Aigoo, it’s so hard to find the prince for our little princess,’ Jaejoong .

‘I think we need to find a prince from heaven,’ Yoochun said and all of them chuckled.

 

While they are talking about blind dates, Top got an idea.

‘Sica, how about this time, I set you up for blind date? It’s always Jaejoong, Yoochun n Hyunjoong hyung. And apparently they has no taste, right little Sica?’

‘Yahhhhh, you!!’ JaeChun n Hyunjoong yelled at Top.

‘Shiro, oppa! I had enough blind dates already. It’s not just you. Heechul oppa, Geun Suk oppa, Juckhyun Onnie n Min Young onnie also did the same..Aishhhk,’ Jessica said while shaking her head.

‘Please, just once. I promise you, I’ll find a prince from heaven for my little Sica.kekeke’

‘Shiro~~~~~~.’

 

‘Fine! You don’t love me as much as you love your other oppas, right?’ Top said and pretended to be sulking.

‘Aniyo, that’s not true. I love you all equally.’

‘Really?’ Jaejoong asked while raising his eyebrows.

‘Nehh but I love Jaejoong oppa more than other oppas..kekeke..’

‘Yahh, you!!’ Top, Hyunjoong n Yoochun yelled at her while Jaejoong chuckled.

 

‘Please, Sica. Just once. After this, we promise we will not set you up for blind dates anymore, okay?’ Top begged her.

‘Aishhhh…Okay, but promise me this is the last one, arasso?’ Jessica finally gave in.

‘That’s my little Sica. I promise you, you will not regret it. This friend of mine is a perfect match for you,’ Top told her and smiled.

‘Yeah, right…Whatever.. By the way, stop calling me ‘little Sica’. I’m not a little kid anymore. I’m already 22 years old.’

‘You are indeed 22 years old but for us, you are always our little Sica,’ Top patted her head and the other three guys nodded.

 

‘Oppa, when your duet album with GD will be release?’ Jessica asked Top.

‘Next week for our MV and digital versions of the songs while the official album will be release on 24 December.’

‘I can’t wait for your new songs. I bet your MV will be surrounded by many hot girls, right?’ Jessica said while smirking.

‘You guessed it right! How do you know?’

‘Seriously, oppa. Everyone knew. If it’s that G-Dragon’s MV, girls are the attraction, right Hyunjoong oppa?’

 ‘Yeah, that’s true,’ Hyunjoong said.

 

‘Sica, why do you hate Jiyong so much?’ Top asked her.

‘Aniyo..I don’t hate him. I just don’t like him because he is such a playboy.’

‘He is not a playboy. I’ve told you many time,’ Top tried to back up his leader.

‘Whatever..He’s your friend. Of course you will defend him.’

 

Jessica’s phone ringing and she answered it. Her manager is already waiting for her outside. She needs to head back to her dorm because she has a tight schedule tomorrow.

 

‘I need to go now oppa. Thanks for today,’ Jessica said and hugs them one by one.

‘Take care of yourself, Sica. If you have any problem, tell me! Don’t keep any secret from me again, arasso?’ Hyunjoong said while hugging her.

‘Take care, princess. Don’t overwork your body. You need to get enough rest too,’ Jaejoong told her. ‘Princess’ is the nickname that he gave to Sica since they knew each other years ago.

‘Take care, Jessica. Make sure you get enough sleep and don’t skip eating,’ Yoochun said.

‘Little Sica, take good care of yourself. If someone bullies you again, tell me. I’ll beat them to death,’ Top told her while patting her head.

 

Hearing all those encouraging words from her oppas, makes Jessica tearing. She quickly wipes off her tears.

‘Thanks so much oppa for always supporting me and be by my side. I’ll take care of myself, I promise,’ she said while smiling sweetly.

‘Seunghyun oppa, good luck for your new songs and remember, I want a special signed copy, arasso?’ she told Top.

‘Arasso, I’ll send it to you as soon as possible,’ Top said and pinched her cheeks.

‘Oppaaa~~~. Stop pinching my cheeks,’ she whined and pouted.

All the MILo gangs smiling and chuckled seeing her cuteness.

 

‘Aniyong, oppadeul. See you next time,’ she said and walking towards the door.

‘Sica, don’t forget about the blind date. I’ll tell you the details later, okay?’ Top told her.

‘Arasso..Bye oppa.’

After Jessica left, all the MILO gangs left too.

 

 

They are walking to the car park when Jaejoong asked Top.

 

‘Seunghyun-ah, who is the guy that you will set up with Sica?’

‘It’s better be a nice guy. I don’t want a jerk for our Sica’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Hyung, of course he’s a nice guy. Don’t worry,’ Top told him.

‘So, who is he?’ Yoochun asked.

‘Well, can any of you guess?’ Top asked them.

‘Yahhh, stop making us curious. Just tell us who is he,’ Jaejoong said.

‘He’s one of my members. Can you guess now?’

 

‘Minus Seungri because he is too young for her and also Daesung because Sica likes older guy. GD is not her type and she dislikes him because she thinks he is a playboy. So, it must be Taeyang, right?’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Wrong!’ Top said while smiling.

‘Bwoh?! So, it must be GD, right?! What are you thinking, Seunghyun-ah?’Yoochun asked Top.

‘Seunghyun-ah, you know that Sica doesn’t like GD. Why it must be him?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘I know, hyung. But I just feel that Sica and Jiyong really suit together. I have this feeling telling me that they are perfect for each other,’ Top explained to his hyungdeul.

 

‘Perfect for each other? Are you crazy? You know Sica hates him, right?’ Hyunjoong said.

‘She doesn’t hate him. She just dislikes him. She said it herself,’ Top told them.

‘What’s the different? Sica dislikes him, Seunghyun-ah,’ Jaejoong said.

‘Believe me, hyung. I got the feeling that they will be okay. Trust me this time, okay?’ Top asked his hyungdeul.

 

‘Okay, fine but one more thing. Is he a playboy?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Aniyo, he’s not. I knew him, hyung. Don’t worry, okay? Everything is under my control,’ Top said and raised his eyebrow.

‘Okay, if you said so,’ Yoochun said.

 

‘G-Dragon, eh? Sica will kills you later, Seunghyun-ah,’ Hyunjoong said and patted Top’s shoulder while Jaejoong and Yoochun just smiled.

They all got into their cars and drove off.

 


 

Sica's nickname is an ice princess but we know that whenever she's with her onnies or oppas, she likes to aegyo so much..n like krystal said, jessica is not an ice princess anymore because she likes to do aegyo nowadays..i hope you like n enjoy this chapter...be patient, JiSica will meet really really soon..kekekee.