Confession Pt. 2

A JiSica Love Story

‘Hi, princess,’ GD whispered to her.

Jessica is really shocked because she didn’t notice GD’s presence. She’s absorbed with her thought about Donghae.

 

‘Oppa, you scared me,’ she said and hits his arm, gently.

‘Mianhe,’ GD apologized and smile at her. He sat beside her.

‘It’s beautiful, isn’t it?’ Jessica asked softly while looking at the sky. She doesn’t want to tell him about Donghae’s threat because she didn’t want him to worry. She will handle it herself.

‘Yeah,beautiful, just like you,’ GD said.

Jessica smiled and felt her face is burning.

 

GD’s placed his arm on Jessica’s shoulder and hugs her tightly. Jessica hugged his waist and rested her head on his chest.

‘Oppa, thanks for everything. I’m really happy being with you,’ Jessica said softly.

‘Me too. Nothing is more precious than being with you. I love you so much,’ GD whispered.

Jessica’s really happy because GD always said the magic words to her. Makes her feels really appreciated and loved by him.

‘Oppa, do you still want to wait for me? Because honestly, I’m still not sure with my own feeling,’ Jessica said, wanted to .

‘I’ll wait for you like I said before,’ he tried to sound okay but his voice shows that he’s a bit upset.

Jessica lifted her head from his chest and look at his face. His expression is a bit gloomy and he’s not looking at her. He pretended to look at the sky. A smile formed on Jessica’s face because she knew GD is upset with her but he tried not to show it.

 

‘Oppa…’ Jessica called him but he didn’t look at her.

Jessica gently cupped his face and makes him looking at her. And by staring straight into his hazel eyes, she said.

‘Kwon Jiyong, sarangheyo. I love you so much.’

She finally confessed her feelings, her heart is beating like crazy and her face is burning.

GD is shocked by her sudden confession. He felt like he’s dreaming but he knew well that he’s not dreaming. He touched Jessica’s hand that on his face and he knew it was real, not dreams.

‘Sarangheyo, Kwon Jiyong,’ Jessica said again.

She knew GD is surprised because his expression shows it all. Then, a smile crept on GD’s face, a very delightful smile.

 

‘Kombawo. I love you too, Jung Jessica,’ he said softly.

He slowly closed the gap between them. He leaned in to kiss her lips. As their gap become closer, their heart is beating out of control. Their eyes are staring at each other before Jessica closed her eyes when their lips where an inch away. Finally, his lips landed on hers. When their lips met, GD felt sparkles everywhere and he is so blissful by the feeling of the kiss. They kiss passionately with his left hand holding her face, his right hand on her waist while her hands placed around his neck.

After moments, they parted. Jessica felt her cheeks are hot and her heart is thumping so fast. GD looks at her and he gently kissed her forehead.

‘That was amazing,’ GD said cheekily and he smiles sweetly to her.

 

Jessica is blushing again but when she saw his smile, suddenly she remembered something.

‘Oppa, your smiles is similar to one of my old friend,’ she said to him.

‘Chincha? Nugu?’ GD asked.

‘I don’t remember his name. I met him at SME during my training but then we lost contact until now. I wonder where he is now,’ Jessica said while rested her head on his shoulder.

GD is surprised because he knows she is talking about him.

‘That’s really a long time. You still remember him?’ GD asked,

‘I constantly dreamed about him but I can’t see his face clearly. It’s weird,’ Jessica said while playing with GD’s fingers.

‘He must be a special friend because you even dreaming about him,’ GD told her while smiling but she didn’t see his smile.

 

‘Neh, eventhough we only friends for a day but he left a big impression to me. I remember the day he came to talk to me and when I asked him about his interest, he said he’s still confused. He was really confused, so, I told him …’ before Jessica could say it, GD cut her in.

‘Don’t worry. Just follow your heart. Once you’ve found your interest, your instinct and your heart will show you the right path.’

Jessica quickly lifted her head from his shoulder and looks at him, astonished.

‘How do you….’ Jessica wanted to ask but when she saw GD’s smile again, she can clearly remember it now. His smile and that boy’s smile are really alike.

 

‘You are him?’ Jessica asked, astonished.

‘Finally you remember me. I thought you have completely forgotten about me,’ GD told her.

‘You are really HIM?’ Jessica asked again.

‘Yeah, it’s me,’ GD said happily.

‘I can’t believe this. You are really him,’ Jessica said still sounds surprised but excited.

GD chuckled at her reaction.

 

‘So, I must be a special friend because you kept dreaming about me,’ GD said cheekily.

‘You know, I kept on looking for you after that day. But you were gone,’ Jessica told him.

‘I was looking for you too before I dropped out but you were absent. And I’m really sad,’ GD said.

‘Sad?’ she asked,

‘Yeah, I’m sad because I thought I’ll never meet you again but then when SNSD debuted, I saw you on TV. The first time I saw, I knew that’s YOU,’ GD told her.

‘Why don’t you tell me when we met at music shows before?’ Jessica asked him.

‘Because I’m scared, worried and nervous,’ he said.

‘Mweyo? Why are you felling like that? She asked, confused.

 

‘Because believe it or not, I think I’ve fallen in love with you since the first time I saw you at SME, on the 1st day you were recruited. But I took times to gain my courage to talk to you at that time. Then, I lost you when I dropped out from SME. When you debuted, I really wanted to approach you but I don’t have the guts to do that. It takes times for me to gain my courage to approach you,’ GD finally confessed everything to her.

Jessica is surprised and really touched hearing his confession. She never thought that GD has fallen in love with her that long. So, it’s true when Yuri told her about GD’s has knew her since 10 years ago. Before this Jessica always wondered why she’s easily fallen in love with him although she just knew him but now, she knows why.

‘You love me way back then?’ Jessica asked with tears in her eyes.

‘Yeah. I love you since 10 years ago,’ he said while looking at her.

Jessica leaned in and kissed him on the lips with her tears flowing down her cheeks. They kissed again more passionate than before.

 

Then, they parted, gasping for air. GD wipes her tears off.

‘I don’t want to see you shed tears again,’ he whispered.

‘This is tears of happiness,’ she said softly.

GD’s wrapped his arms around her and hugs her tightly while Jessica rested her head on his chest.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I took times to love you and to accept your love,’ Jessica said in his arms.

‘It’s okay. I’m really happy now. You just make me the happiest guy in the world,’ he said softly.

‘I never knew you love me that much,’ she said.

GD smiled and he kissed the top of her head.

 

‘Sarangheyo, Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica whispered and hugs his waist tightly.

‘I love you more,’ GD said softly.

Jessica is really happy with GD. She never felt so blissful like this even when she’s with Donghae. GD gave a totally different feelings to her and she knows she love GD more than she ever love Donghae.

They stayed there, in each other arms, talking happily about many things.

 

‘Oppa, what happened if fans knew about us?’ Jessica asked him, wondering.

‘Whatever happens, I’ll always by your side and I’ll protect you. I’ll not let anything harms you, I promise,’ GD said.

‘But oppa. You are G-Dragon. You are every girl’s dream guy,’ she said.

‘And you are SNSD’s Jessica. You have thousands of fanboys that will kill me,’ GD said.

‘I’m not as popular as you are. Your fangirls will hunt me to death if they knew about us,’ Jessica told him.

‘I’ll not let them touch you even a bit. Mweyo? You regretted this?’ GD asked her.

‘Ani. I’m not regretted, I’m just worry…You know about WGM rumors between us? The rumor alone has gained me thousand of antis,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘I know. Don’t think about it. Let’s just enjoy our moments. If the times come when they happen to know about us, we will face it together. I’ll never leave you,’ GD said calmly and kissed the top of her head again, showing how much he loves her.

 

‘Happy New Year, my G-Dragon,’ Jessica whispered.

‘Happy New Year, my princess,’ GD whispered softly.

Jessica smiles brightly. They stayed in each other arms with blanket covering their freezing bodies until they fallen asleep with smiles on their faces.