chapter 115

A JiSica Love Story

The next day

GD, Jessica, Soshis and all the BB members are decorating JiSica’s villa for Soojin’s birthday. Everyone is quite busy with their tasks. Soojin is playing on her own with her toys and dolls. Her parents, uncles and aunties will occasionally play with her, to avoid her from getting bored and started to throw tantrum.

Top, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung are arranging the tables in the JiSica’s villa’s garden. The birthday party will be held there. The SNSD girls are blowing the balloons and decorating the garden with pink ribbons, flowers and balloons. GD and Jessica are talking with the staff from the catering.

 

‘Caachuu~~~~’ Soojin whined to her godfather while spreading her arms, asking him to hold her in his arms.

She is holding her favorite doll in one of her hands.

 

‘Yes, cutie,’ Top said and takes her into his arms.

‘Mumm..cachuuu,’ Soojin babbles.

‘Mwe? Are you tired?’ Top asked and kisses her cheek.

‘Mummy…daddy~~~,’ Soojin whined sadly while looking for her mummy and daddy

‘You want your mummy, cutie?’ Taeyang asked while patting her head.

‘Mummy….mummmmm,’ Soojin whined sadly.

‘Okay, let’s go to mummy,’ Top said brightly.

‘Kayyyyy,’ Soojin babbles.

 

Top and Taeyang chuckle at her cuteness. Top walks into the leaving room with Soojin in his arms.

‘Daddy~~~~’ Soojin whined when she saw GD.

She stretches her arms widely, trying to reach her daddy. Top walks to GD and when he is in front of him, Soojin quickly jumps into GD’s arms.

 

‘Mwe? Are you bored already?’ GD asked lovingly and kisses her cheek.

‘Daaddd…mummmmm..caachuuuu,’ she babbles excitedly to her daddy and kisses his cheek.

‘Samchu? Your samchus are outside,’ GD told her.

‘Ani, she’s looking for you and her mummy,’ Top told.

 

‘Mummy~~~,’ Soojin started to whine again when Top mentioned ‘mummy’.

‘Mummy? Mummy is gone. Ottoke? Mummy is nowhere in sight,’ GD teased his baby girl.

‘Mummy~~~~…mummmm,’ she whined with tears in her puppy eyes.

‘Aigoo, your mummy is not here. Ottoke?’ Top teased too.

‘Mummmmmmm,’ Soojin cried.

 

‘Shushh, shush, there is mummy. See, there’s mummy,’ GD shushed her while pointing to Jessica.

‘Mummy~~~’ Soojin whined to Jessica.

Jessica smiles while walking towards her husband and her daughter. Soojin jumps into her arms when she’s in front of her.

 

‘Are you crying, sweetheart?’ Jessica asked lovingly.

‘Ayingggggg,’ she babbles sadly.

‘You cry? Why?’ Jessica asked while kissing her cheek.

‘Because baby girl miss mummy, right?’ GD said cutely while pinching her cheek.

‘Abyy gurl mummy,’ she babbles cutely.

Both JiSica and Top chuckle seeing her cuteness.

 

After that, they continue their tasks in decorating the villa. All of them are doing their best because they want a perfect birthday party for their little princess, especially GD and Jessica.