chapter 75

A JiSica Love Story

Top, GD and Jessica just reached BB’s dorm after met with MILO gang. It’s already evening. Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang are nowhere to be found in the apartment. Maybe they are meeting their own friends. Top is already gone into his room. GD and Jessica are in his room. Jessica is laying down in his bed while he is looking for something in his closet.

Jessica is feeling uncomfortable. She feels slightly pain on her stomach. A very familiar pain.

‘Oppa, what date is today?’

‘It’s 12th. Mweyo?’ he asked but Jessica didn’t answer him.

He looks at her, she’s still on his bed. His eyes caught something. She looks like she’s in pain and her face is a bit pale. He quickly approaches her.

 

‘Are you okay, baby?’ he asked, worried.

‘I’m okay,’ she said weakly.

‘No, you are not. What’s wrong? You look pale,’ he said concernly.

‘No, it’s nothing,’ she assured him.

‘Wait2x. Today is 12th, it’s the time of the month, right?’ he said while Jessica just nodded at him.

‘I need to use the bathroom,’ she said weakly, enduring her pain.

‘Did you bring your sanitary pad?’ he asked.

‘Neh, it’s always in my bag,’ she told him.

Jessica takes her bag and she took out a pad from it. She went into the bathroom while GD is looking at her, worried. Every time it’s her menstruation, she will get a very bad menstruation pain like cramps in her stomach. GD is really sorry and worries every time he saw her in that condition. Usually, she’s at her dorm when she got her menstruation pain, with her members taking care of her while he was helping just a bit. But now, she’s alone with him. He didn’t know what to do to help her reduce the pain.

 

After 10 minutes, she walks out of the room. She looks so pale and so much in pain. She walks slowly from the bathroom. GD quickly walks to her and he lifts her bridal style. He carries her to his bed and he laid her down on the bed.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked, really worried.

‘I’m okay,’ she said weakly while forcing a smile for him. She’s obviously not okay.

‘Did you bring your pills?’ he asked.

‘Nope. I forgot,’ she told him weakly.

‘Okay2x..Wait here. I’ll get a drink for you, okay?’ he told her while Jessica just nodded at him.

 

GD storms out of his room, heading to the kitchen. He still remembers that Yuri always gave her warm drinks every times she’s in pain. So, he takes a glass of warm water. He also pours warm water into a bottle, so that she can puts it on her stomach. He saw that when Yuri was doing it too. After that, he quickly goes into his room.

Once he is in the room, he saw Jessica is crouching in his bed while hugging her knees. She looks so much in pain.

 

‘Baby, here. Drink this,’ he said softly to her.

She drinks the water slowly. After that, GD gently rubs her stomach with the bottle’s of warm waters. He did that while his right hand is her hairs. Jessica is smiling weakly to him.

‘Are you feeling any better?’ he asked her.

‘A bit. Kombawo, oppa,’ she said softly.

GD is now laying down next to her.

 

‘Come here. Let me hugs you,’ he said softly.

Jessica lets GD hugs her tightly. His warm arms make her feel slightly okay. GD is hugging her from behind because she is back facing GD. That’s how she always did when she’s having menstruation pain.GD is rubbing her stomach with his hand, to make her pains go away. He kisses the back of her shoulder, showing his love for her.

 

‘Are you still in pain?’ he asked while Jessica just nodded.

‘I’m so sorry that I couldn’t do anything to make you feel better,’ he said.

‘Ani. It’s not your fault. You are making me feel better now,’ she said softly.

‘Do you want me to go and buy your pills?’ he asked.

‘No, it’s okay. These pains will be gone in hours,’ she said weakly.

‘Get some sleep. I’ll sing a lullaby for you,’ he said delicately.

 

GD starts singing a lullaby song for her. After the song ended, she’s finally fallen asleep. Once she’s asleep, she’s turning around, facing him and hugs his waist tightly. He smiles seeing her cute actions. He kisses the top of her head and hugs her tightly.

After moments, GD gently loosens her hug from his waist. He kisses her forehead and her lips before he walks out of the room. He saw Top is in the leaving room.

 

‘Hyung, I’ll be outside for a while. I need to buy pills for your little Sica,’ he told Top.

‘Mweyo? What’s wrong with her? Is she okay?’ Top asked.

‘She’s okay. It’s just it’s her menstruation,’ GD said.

‘Ahh, she always like that every times she’s menstruating. Poor her,’ Top said.

‘Please take care of her. I’ll be back in half an hour,’ GD told him.

‘Arasso. Don’t worry,’ Top said.

After that, GD storms out of the apartment, heading to the pharmacy. He bought the pills after asking the pharmacy’s assistant. After half an hour, he’s back to his dorm.

 

‘Did she wakes up?’ he asked Top when he saw him in the leaving room.

‘Ani. She’s still sleeping soundly,’ Top told him.

‘Okay.’

‘Did you get the pills?’ Top asked.

‘Neh,’ he said shortly.

‘Poor her. Every times her menstruation, she’s always in pains,’ Top said.

‘I know, it’s really hurting seeing her like that,’ GD sighed in worries.

‘Just go and accompany her,’ Top told him and he nodded.

 

GD walks into his room and saw Jessica is still sleeping. She’s crouching while hugging her waist.

‘Princess, wake up,’ GD whispered.

Jessica opens her eyes because she’s only half asleep. The pain is killing her and she couldn’t sleep properly.

‘Oppa,’ she said quietly while looking at him.

She looks so pale and weak.

‘I bought the pills. Here, eat this,’ he said softly.

Jessica slowly getting up and she eats the pill. GD assists her in taking the pill. After that, she laid down again, her eyes are gazing at GD.

 

‘Mianhe, oppa. I’m troubling you.’

‘Silly. You are not troubling me. I’m glad that I can take care of you,’ he said softly while Jessica is smiling at him.

‘Hugs me,’ she said babyishly to him.

GD chuckles seeing her childish actions. He gets in the bed and hugs her tightly. She’s resting her head on his chest.

 

‘It’s still hurt?’ GD asked.

‘A bit,’ she said shortly.

GD kisses the top of her head.

 

‘Aren’t there any treatment to stop the pains every times you menstruate?’ he asked.

Jessica chuckles at his question.

‘Ani. There is no treatment for this kind of disease,’ she said.

‘Really? Are you sure?’ he asked.

‘Neh, I think I’m pretty sure.’

 

‘I’ll ask someone about this, okay?’ he said softly.

‘Oppa, don’t worry. I’m already used to this pain,’ she told him.

‘No, I can’t see you in pains every month. It’s hurting me too,’ he told her concern.

‘Oppa, it’s not a big deal. It’s normal for every girls,’ she assured him.

‘But other girls are not in pains like you,’ he said.

‘Yep, because it’s depend on our body. Maybe my antibody is not that strong,’ she said softly.

‘That’s why we need to cure this,’ he told her.

She looks up at him with smiles on her face.

‘You are so stubborn,’ she said while pinching his nose.

 

‘It’s for your health. You need to do check up,’ he told her.

‘Oppa, don’t overreact. I’m fine,’ she said.

‘No, you are not fine. We will go for medical checkup, arasso?’ he told her sternly.

‘Oppa…’

‘No more arguing. You must obey me, arasso?’ he asked again.

‘Aishh, arasso,’ she sighed.

GD lifted her chin and kisses her lips.

‘That’s my girl,’ he said cheekily while she just chuckles at him.

 

‘Arhhhh,’ suddenly she yelled out in pain while rubbing her stomach.

‘It’s still hurt?’ GD asked with concern and worries.

He rubs her stomach gently to reduce her pains.

 

‘Stop frowning. I’m okay,’ she said playfully to him.

‘You still have a heart to joke?’ he asked in disbelief.

‘I’m fine, honey. Don’t worry too much,’ she assured him with smiles.

‘Arasso. Get some sleep,’ he told her softly and hugs her tightly with his right arm.

His left hand is still rubbing her stomach, gently. Jessica smiles on his chest and hugs him tightly while closing her eyes, enjoying her sweet moments with GD.


another cheesy and sweet moments of our JiSica..kekeke..

enjoy this chapter...and please drop ur comment for me..:))

no silent readers pleaseee..