chapter 76

A JiSica Love Story

GD and Jessica are at a private clinic, to do a medical checkup for Jessica, on GD’s command. He forces her to do the checkup even though she’s reluctant to do it. It’s because it’s common for her having bad menstruation pains but GD is exaggerated.

‘Hi, Doctor,’ GD greeted his private doctor when they entered the room.

‘Hi, Jiyong and Jessica-shi,’ he greeted the couple.

‘Hi, Doctor. Just called me Sica or Jessica,’ she greeted him.

 

‘So, you want to do a checkup?’ he asked.

‘Neh, I want you to do a checkup for Sica,’ GD told him.

‘Actually, it’s nothing. He is exaggerated. I’m just having bad menstruating pains, that’s all,’ Jessica told the doctor.

‘But, she’s so much in pain every times she’s menstruating. She looks so pale, that’s why I’m really worried,’ GD told the doctor.

‘Actually, it’s normal for a girl to get menstruation pain,’ the doctor said.

‘See, I told you already,’ Jessica said to GD.

‘But, she’s so much in pain. I never saw my noona like her,’ GD told the doctor.

‘Well, it’s depends on the girl’s hormones and cells,’ the doctor told GD.

‘Aren’t there any cure for the pains?’ GD asked.

‘We will see what I can do. First, we need to do the checkup first,’ he said.

 

‘Jessica-shi, my nurse will take you for the checkup. Follow her,’ the doctor told Jessica.

‘Okay. Can Jiyong oppa accompany me?’ she asked.

‘Of course,’ the doctor said and smiles at couple.

‘Jessica-shi, come with me,’ the nurse said with smiles.

‘I’ll see you later, Jiyong,’ the doctor said to him.

‘Neh, thank you,’ GD said.

Then, he and Jessica follow the nurse, heading to the checkup room.

 

The nurses are checking up Jessica. They take her blood rate, her heartbeat’s rate and everything. GD is by her side all the time, holding her hand. Then, the nurse wants to take her blood to be examined.

‘No, no. Please not my blood,’ she begged.

‘Are you afraid of needle?’ GD asked her.

‘Neh, please, nurse. Can’t we use other methods?’ Jessica asked the nurse.

‘There is no other method, Jessica-shi. Don’t worry, it’s not hurt at all,’ she said kindly.

‘No, I don’t want,’ she said.

‘Hey, don’t worry. I’m here, okay?’ GD assured her while gripping her hand.

‘Oppa, I don’t want. Nurse, can’t we just skip this one?’ she begged innocently.

The nurse chuckles at her.

 

‘Princess, it’s gonna be okay. It doesn’t hurt,’ GD assured her again.

‘Shiro!’ she said while pouted and frowning.

‘Jessica-shi, put your left arm on here,’ the nurse said.

‘Shirooooo,’ she whined to GD.

‘Hey, look at me. Don’t look at the needle, okay?’ GD said while cupping her face.

He stares at her frighten face. He smiles sweetly to her.

 

‘Nurse, you can proceed,’ GD told the nurse.

‘Oppaaaaa,’ Jessica whined again.

‘Sshhh, I’m here. Look at me, don’t look anywhere else,’ he said delicately to her.

Jessica obeys her boyfriend, she just stares at GD’s face.

The nurse smiles seeing the lovebirds. She gently injects the needle into her arm and takes out her blood.

 

‘Ahhhh,’ Jessica said, enduring the pain.

GD hugs her, to calm her. Jessica rested her head on his shoulder. Honestly, GD is also scared of needles but he pretended be strong in front of her. When he saw the nurse taking out her blood, he is frowning. He patted Jessica’s back to calm her. After the nurse is done, they broke their hug.

 

‘You cried?’ GD asked when he saw her teary eyes.

‘Ani,’ she denied.

‘Aigoo, is it really hurts?’ GD asked.

‘Neh, I hate needles since I was little,’ she told him.

‘Mianhe. This is for your own health,’ GD said while her hair.

‘I know,’ she said shortly.

‘Jessica-shi, Jiyong-shi, we are done. You can meet with Doctor _____ now,’ the nurse told them.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ Jessica thanked her.

 

‘Ermm, can I have your autographs?’ the nurse asked them nervously.

‘Of course,’ Jessica said with smiles.

The nurse gives her notebook. GD and Jessica sign their autograph for the nurse.

‘Kamsahamnida. Both of you are really lovely and gorgeous together,’ she compliments JiSica.

‘Kamsamhamnida,’ GD and Jessica thanked her and walk out of the room, heading to the doctor’s room.

 

Knock knock

After knocking, they steps into the room.

‘Have a seat,’ the doctor said.

‘Thank you,’ Jessica said.

‘So, how is it, doctor?’ GD asked impatiently.

‘Well, from the early report, there is nothing wrong with her health. She’s healthy, nothing to worry about,’ the doctor said.

‘I told you already,’ Jessica said casually to GD.

 

‘Her blood test will be ready in 2 days. I’ll call you later about the result. Other than that, she’s perfectly healthy,’ the doctor said while examining the report.

‘What about her menstruation pain? Can’t you do anything?’ GD asked.

‘There is no cure for the pain. Only the pills can help to reduce the pain,’ he told him.

‘But, if she continuously taking the pills, is there any side effect for her?’ GD asked.

‘Well, sometimes it does. That’s why we took her blood. To check whether the pill is effecting her or not,’ he told the couple.

‘Is it really serious?’ GD asked, worried while Jessica is just listening to their talks. Her hand is still gripping with his.

‘Don’t worry, Jiyong. I promised you it’s nothing too serious,’ the doctor assured him.

‘Oppa, don’t worry. You heard the doctor,’ she said delicately to GD.

GD smiles at her.

 

‘Kombawo, doctor,’ GD thanked.

‘You are welcome. Once the result is ready, I’ll call you,’ he said.

‘Okay. We need to go now. See you later. Thanks again,’ GD said.

‘Kamsahamnida Doctor ______,’ Jessica thanked.

‘Neh, see you next time. Don’t worry too much, Jiyong,’ the doctor told him.

GD nods and after that, he and Jessica walks out of the room. They head to their van.

 

In the van

‘I told you. Nothing serious,’ Jessica told GD.

‘I know but still, you need to take care of your health,’ he said.

‘I’m taking care of my health,’ she said.

‘Yeah, right. Often having cold and flu, you are definitely taking care of your health,’ he said sarcastically.

‘Oppaaaaaa,’ she whined and pouted.

GD chuckles at her cuteness.

 

‘I’m telling the truth, right?’ GD asked.

‘Whatever,’ she said coldly.

GD pulls her into his embracement.

 

‘I’m doing this because I love you so much and I’m worried about your health,’ he said softly to her.

‘I know,’ she said on his chest.

She looks up and kisses his cheek.

‘I’m really thankful for your love and attention for me,’ she said.

‘It’s my pleasure to treat my princess,’ he told her cheekily.

Jessica giggles and she hugs his waist tightly while resting her head on his chest. GD kisses the top of her head and gently her hair.

 

‘Oppa, my appa and umma invite you to our house this weekend,’ she told him.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, I think they miss their son in law,’ she said playfully.

‘Okay, we will visit them together. Soojungie will be there?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly.

‘I forgot my promised with her,’ he said.

‘Promised?’

 

‘Neh, I promised to give her a present if F(X) gets no 1 in music show and they got no 1 spot last week, right?’ GD said.

‘Yepp, they did,’ she said.

‘What must I get her now?’ he asked.

‘Aishh, oppa. You spoiled her too much. She’ll keep on asking you for present if you continuously buying her present,’ she told him.

‘It’s okay. She’s your sister, my sister in law. I didn’t have little sister, that’s why I like to spoil her like I spoiled you,’ he said cheekily.

 

Jessica giggles at her boyfriend. Honestly, she’s really happy because GD loves Krystal like his own sister. Before this, she’s worried that Krystal will feel sad if Jessica has a boyfriend. She’s worried if Krystal will feels lonely and isolated from her but luckily, GD is being so nice to her. He loves and protecting Krystal just likes a big brother. And that makes Jessica’s love for GD increases day by day. He is a really kind, nice and good guy. Her family loves him so much too, including her father. She never thought her father will get along well with her boyfriend but, with GD, they are like father and son.

Their family has known each other too. They arranged a family dinner recently and thankfully they can get along very well. Their family has something in common, they are really nice and kind. Jessica always visited GD’s family, so does GD, he always visited her family. They have become like a big family.


preview

JiSica spotted at private clinic!

JiSica is expecting a baby?

SNSD’s Jessica is pregnant?

Will JiSica become young parents?

 

‘Sicckal, I’ll become an uncle soon?! Yeah2x!!’

‘Sica, I want to be a godfather!’

‘Sica, I have a name for your baby!’

‘How month is your baby?’

‘When will you deliver the baby?’

‘Who will be the godfather?’


new chapter for my loyal readers!!..:))

thanks for all ur comments..:))

to the silent readers, i hope you can drop a comment for me too..i really appreciate it...