The Beginning

A JiSica Love Story

previous chapter

GD: When you sad, where will you go?

Sica: My Secret place..kekekke

GD: You don’t want to tell me where is your secret place?

Sica: it’s secret place. I’ll not telling anyone.

GD: Okay, arasso..

Sica: Are you upset?

GD: Ani. Why should i?

Sica:kekeke.. I’ll tell you.. my secret place is the rooftop of our dorm. The view from there is really2 beautiful and peaceful.

GD: Chincha? Can I go there someday?

Sica: ermm, okay. I’ll take you there..kekkee

 

He’s sure that Jessica must be there.

‘Sica, wait for me. Don’t do anything stupid,’ he thought.


Chapter 18

GD arrived at SNSD apartment. He put on hoody and glasses to prevent people recognized him. He asked the guard about the rooftop and then, he rushed to that place.

When he opens the door to the rooftop, he heard sobbing. That sound is really familiar, and when he looked around, there she is. She is sitting on the floor while hugging her knees and crying her heart out.

He felt his heart aches seeing her like that. She seems so weak and heartbroken. GD can feel tears were glowing in his eyes seeing his precious girl crying like that. He felt his heart break into pieces because he knew Jessica was crying because of Donghae. He took a deep breath and walks to her.

When he’s in front of her, Jessica looks up at him and she was shocked to see him. There he clearly sees, the crystal clear tears flowing down her cheeks rapidly. She wanted to say something to him but the tears can’t stop flowing down her cheeks.

GD quickly pulls her into his embracement. He hugs her tightly and she cried in his arms. They stayed in that position for quite a long time. GD rubbed her back to calm her down. Jessica is actually feels warm and safe in his arms. GD wipes her tears with his thumbs.

‘Don’t waste your tears. It hurts me seeing you crying,’ GD said softly.

 

After a moment, Jessica finally stopped crying. GD sat beside her. Jessica rested her head on GD’s shoulder and GD placed his head on hers. GD takes Jessica’s left hand and grips it with his right hand.

‘Oppa, how do you know I’m here?’ Jessica asked softly.

‘Yuri called me. She told me that you were missing and I remembered you told me about your secret place,’ GD said while playing with her soft fingers.

‘Kombawo, oppa for being here with me,’ Jessica said. GD noticed that Jessica is freezing, so he took out his jacket and put it on her shoulder.

‘Oppa, you will be freezing,’ Jessica told him.

‘No, it’s okay. You are more important and plus, I’m a guy. I’m stronger than you,’ GD said and smiled at her.

Jessica loves to see his smiles because it seems so sweet and cute, his smiles warms her. Jessica holds onto his right arms while her head is still resting on his shoulder.

 

‘Oppa, don’t you want to ask what happened to me? Why I’m crying?’ Jessica asked him delicately.

‘Sica-ah, if you want to tell me, I’m ready to hear it but if you don’t want to tell, it’s okay. I’ll not force you,’ GD said kindly.

That is why Jessica likes him so much. He’s a very understanding and kind guy. She feels that he has the right to know everything that happened, so she tells everything to him about what happened between her and Donghae.

When Jessica told her story, GD feels like he wants to kill Donghae right away. He couldn’t believe that someone has a heart to hurt and even worst, cheated on her. He knows Jessica was trying hard to hold her tears while telling him the story. He’s really sad for her because she loves the wrong person.

 

‘Oppa, I can finally let him go,’ Jessica said.

‘Are you sure?’ GD asked.

‘Nehh, I’m never been so sure in my life like this. I finally have the reason to let him go,’ she said.

‘It’s good for you,’ GD said softly and he holds onto her hand that’s still holding onto his right arms.

 

‘Oppa, the message that you wrote on the album, did you really mean it?’ Jessica asked while looking at him.

‘I mean every single thing of it,’ GD said and looks at her.

Jessica smiled upon hearing it, she’s really happy with his answer.

‘Why are you being so nice to me?’ Jessica asked softly.

‘Because….because I love you, Jung Jessica,’ GD said and staring into her eyes.

Jessica is surprised when GD finally confessing to her, directly. Her heart is beating so fast.

 

‘Oppa, I..i..,’ she stuttered.

‘I understand, Sica. You’re not ready to fall in love again. You’re scared and everything, I got it,’ GD told her.

‘Don’t worry, I’ll not force you to love me but just let me be the one that stays by your side and let me love you until you are ready to accept my love. I’ll wait for you,’ GD said sincerely.

Jessica feels tears in her eyes upon hearing GD’s words. She tried to hold it but she can’t. The tears were flowing down her cheeks again. She’s crying because she’s really touched with GD’s kindness.

GD wipes her tears off with his thumbs and said, ‘Don’t cry. I can’t bear seeing you cry. It hurts me so much.’

Jessica hugs him.

‘Kombawo for loving me, oppa. I really appreciated you and everything you’ve done for me,’ she said softly, in his arms.

They broke the hug and Jessica once again rested her head on his shoulder.

 

‘Oppa, let’s just stay here for awhile before we go back.’

‘Okay, anything for you,’ GD said.

‘Oppa, do you really want to wait for me?’ Jessica asked.

‘Nehh. So, do you allow me to?’ GD asked her.

‘Of course.’ Jessica said gently.

GD smiled hearing her words, he’s happy.

‘I’ll make you crazily in love with me,’ Gd said jokingly.

Jessica chuckled because she knew it’s not hard to fall in love with GD. In fact, deep inside her heart, she knew she’s already falling in love with him but she just not ready and scared to admit it. She’s scared to fall in love again. So, for the time being, she just wants to be by his side like this, like they always do.

 

‘Oppa, can you sing for me?’

‘Sure but you want to hear what song? You know my songs are all hip hop unlike Youngbae,’ GD said.

‘I know. You can sing any songs. I don’t mind,’ Jessica said.

‘I’ll sing Nothing On You.’

beautiful girls all over the world
i could be chasing but my time would be wasted
they got nothin' on you baby
nothin' on you baby
they might say hi and i might say hey
but you shouldn't worry about what they say
cause they got nothin' on you baby
nothin' on you baby

GD sang the whole song and when he finished, he whispered.

‘I love you, Jung Jessica.’

But Jessica didn’t give any respond and when he slowly looks at her, she’s already sleeping soundly.

Her honey milk skin, her beautiful lips and her flowing hairs, makes her looks so beautiful. He gently pushed her hairs that's covering her beautiful face.

 

GD covered her body with his jacket and slowly lifted her up, bridal style. She’s sleeping soundly in his arms. GD walks to her dorm, with her sleeping in his arms. He knows where her dorm was because Jessica has told him before. When he arrived at her dorm, he was shocked because he saw a figure that he really hates and wants to kill, standing in front of SNSD’s front door, pushing the bell.

The guy saw GD with Jessica’s sleeping in his arms and he’s really2 shocked. He saw G-Dragon with her ex-gf and she’s in his arms. In G-Dragon’s arms! He didn’t know that Jessica knew G-Dragon.

Donghae stares at GD with full of jealousy while GD just ignored him. Donghae wants to say something but then, the door is opened. Yuri and Tiffany were so shocked to see both Donghae and GD in front of their door way and with Jessica sleeping in GD’s arms.

 

‘Owh, Jiyong oppa. You found her,’ Yuri said, relieved and motions him to come in. Donghae also come into their dorm. All the girls were so shocked seeing G-DRAGON in their dorm but they were relieved seeing Jessica is safe.

‘Where should I put her?’ GD asked the girls that looks astonish.

‘Owhh, come this way. Our room is over here,’ Hyoyeon told him. GD followed Hyoyeon, Donghae wants to follow them too but Tiffany stopped him.

‘Just stay here, Fishy oppa,’ Yoona told him sternly. He gives up and sat on the couch, waiting for GD and Hyoyeon to come out. But then, only Hyoyeon come out.

‘Where is he? Did you just left Jessica alone with him?’ Donghae asked.

‘Yeah, mweyo?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘But, he’s a guy. He may do something bad to her,’ Donghae said.

‘As far as I know, he never does something bad to her unlike someone,’ Tiffany said cynically.

‘Yeah, he always makes her happy and never ever hurts her,’ Taeyeon said.

Donghae just silently sat there because he knows all the girls were mad at him.

 

Meanwhile in the room.

GD laid Jessica down on her bed. He pulls the blanket and covers her fragile body. She looks so adorable even when she’s sleeping. GD is about to leave when he saw tears coming out from her eyes. Jessica was crying in her sleep.

GD's really2 hurts seeing her. He wipes her tears off and he swears with all his heart that he will never let anyone hurts her again and he will never let that Donghae go near her.

‘Oppa, don’t leave. Jiyong oppa, it hurts so much,’ suddenly Jessica’s sleep talking while her hand is moving. GD is startled seeing she called his name in her sleep, he’s really sad because he can sees that she’s seriously hurts.

GD quickly took her hand.

‘Sssssh,sssshh.. it’s okay, princess. I’m not going anywhere,’ GD said. It looks like Jessica can hears him because when he took her hand, Jessica finally calm down and sleeps soundly again. GD put her hand under the blanket and he kissed her forehead.

‘Good night, princess. I Love you.’

 

GD walks out form her room and he saw all the girls and Donghae are still in the living room, waiting for him.

‘Is she okay, oppa?’ Sunny asked him.

‘Neh, she’s okay. Don’t worry,’ GD said and smiled. The girls quietly gasped when they saw his cute smiles.

‘I need to talk to you,’ GD said while pointing at Donghae, sternly.

All the girls can feel the tension, so Yuri said.

‘We will be in the kitchen. Please don’t do something stupid, oppa.’

‘Don’t worry. I just want to talk with him,’ GD said and smiled again.

 

All the girls move to the kitchen, leaving behind two guys, the ex-bf and the soon-to-be boyfriend.

‘So, you are Donghae, her first love, right?’ GD said calmly.

‘Yes, it’s me.’

‘I’ll tell you straight forward. I want you to stay away from her,’ GD told him firmly.

‘Bwoh??’ Donghae is shocked.

‘Leave her alone and don’t you ever try to hurt her again! If you did, you will deal with me,’ GD said sternly.

‘Who are you to tell me these things?’ Donghae asked, mad.

 

‘Me? I’m G-Dragon,’ GD said slyly.

‘I knew you G-Dragon! What’s your relationship with her? You don’t have the rights to stop me from seeing her,’ Donghae told him.

‘I have the rights because I love her with all my heart. I’ll never ever hurt her like you did,’ GD said, tensed.

‘I never meant to hurt her and now, I’m ready to heal her wounds,’ Donghae said.

‘Wahh, you are really something. After you constantly hurt her, now you want to heal her heart? Are you a doctor?’ GD asked cynically.

‘I knew I’ve hurt her too much but I’m sure I can heal her because you know what, she still loves me. I’m her first love, remember?’ Donghae smug.

‘No, she doesn’t love you anymore after you told her that you cheated on her. How could you cheated on her? That sweet, fragile and adorable girl?’ GD asked him, disbelieved.

‘That’s none of your business!’ Donghae said.

 

‘Of course it’s my business because you just make the most precious girl in my life cried and sad!’ GD told him sternly, trying to hold his anger.

‘The most precious girl in your life? Wahh, since when? Since you saw her on TV, looking so beautiful? You know what, I’ve known her since our training period. And that’s like 7 years ago. I knew her very well,’ Donghae said cockily.

‘You think you know her longer than me?’ GD asked, obviously angry.

‘Of course! I met her in her 4th years of training. And you, I bet you just know her since SNSD debuted, you attracted to her pretty face and you become one of her crazy fanboy,’ Donghae said cynically.

‘I’ve known her 10 years ago! I known her since the 1st day she was recruited into SME training!’ GD yelled at him, really angry.

 

‘Bwoh? You know Sica since 10 years ago? What do you mean, Jiyong oppa?’ Yuri suddenly asked him because she heard it all.

‘Ahh, aniya...I need to go now. Yuri-shi, please take good care of her. I’ll call her tomorrow,’ GD told Yuri.

‘Arasso,oppa. We will take care of her, don’t worry,’ Tiffany who was standing behind Yuri, said.

Donghae is still speechless by GD’s last words to him.

 

‘You, stay away from her. I really meant it,’ GD told Donghae and slightly punched his shoulder.

Yuri walks GD to the door and after saying good bye, he left.

The girls were all surprised when GD said she knew Jessica since 10 years ago.

 

‘What does GD oppa mean? Is he Sica’s childhood friend?’Taeyeon asked, confused.

‘I don’t think so. Sica never told that,’ Tiffany said.

‘He’s just lying to win over me. What a big fat liar,’ Donghae said.

‘Excuse me, I think you are the big fat liar here, oppa,’ Yoona told him sternly.

‘Yeh, we heard everything. You cheated on her????’ Tiffany almost yelled at him.

‘How could you do that? So, I guess that’s the reason you dumped her 2 years ago?’ Hyoyeon asked him.

 

‘I..i…’ Donghae stuttered.

‘You are so mean,oppa. Sica onnie used to love you so much,’ Seohyun said.

‘I know I’m wrong and that’s all in the past. I want to seek her forgiveness and I want us to get back together just like before,’ Donghae told him.

‘Andwe. We will not give you a chance to hurt her again,’ Sunny told him strictly.

‘Nehh, that’s true. Oppa, just do what Jiyong oppa told you. Stay away from Sica,’ Yuri said.

‘Wow, now all of you going to G-Dragon’s side. Mweyo? Because he is the cool, handsome and famous G-Dragon?’ Donghae asked in disbelief.

 

‘Ani. Because he, G-Dragon, never makes her cry and he always makes her smile and happy,’ Sooyoung said.

Donghae wants to say something but he just can’t find the right words because he knows all the girls hate him now, for hurting their best friend.

‘You need to go now, oppa,’ Taeyeon told him.

Donghae gives in and he left their dorm but he is determined to win Jessica back.


 

GD just arrived at his dorm. He’s obviously tired, it’s already 3 am and tomorrow, he needs to perform at SBS Inkigayo.

 

‘Jiyongie, you are back? Did you found Sica? Is she okay?’ Top who is fully awakes, asked him.

GD slightly shocked because he didn’t notice that Top and Taeyang were in the living room, obviously waiting for him.

‘Hyung, you scared me. You are not asleep yet?’ GD asked him.

‘How could I sleep without knowing nothing about Sica. You found her, isn’t it? Is she okay?’ Top asked again, impatient.

‘Neh, hyung. I found her and she’s okay now. Don’t worry,’ GD said and sat on the couch next to Taeyang.

 

‘What happen, man?’ Taeyang asked.

‘What happened to her?’ Top asked again.

Honestly, GD is really tired but he knows that Top and Taeyang have rights to know what has happened especially Top. GD took a deep breath and told them every single thing. When he finished telling the story, he looks at his friends reactions.

 

‘Damn!! That guy is totally a jerk!’ Top yelled and slammed the table in front of him with his fist.

‘Hyung, cool down,’ Taeyang said but he’s understand Top’s feeling.

‘How could he do that to her? And all this time, she’s still can’t forget him,’ Top said.

‘I met him, at her dorm,’ GD told him.

‘Bwoh? What is he doing there?’ Top asked.

‘I don’t know. Trying to seek her forgiveness, I guess,’ GD said.

‘So, did you do anything to him?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Honestly, I want to beat him to death but it will wastes my time and energy,’ GD said.

‘So, you do nothing?’ Top asked.

‘Ani. I warned him to never bother Sica again but he’s quite stubborn. He told me that he wanted to heal her heart and he wants her back,’ GD said.

 

‘He’s really something,’ Taeyang said.

‘So, what are you gonna do now?’ Taeyang asked GD.

‘I’ll never give that guy a chance to hurt her again,’ GD said seriously.

‘Good. I need to tell Jaejoong hyung about this. He’s quite closed with that Donghae,’ Top said.

‘She’s even crying in her sleep,’ GD told them.

 

‘I know her. She’s a strong girl, she can face this but you must be by her side,’ Top said to him.

‘I know. I’ll do anything to protect her,’ GD said.

‘Why don’t you tell her that you have fallen in love with her ever since she debuted?’ Taeyang asked.

‘I’ll tell her but not now. She’s still in shocked and sad and I think she’s not ready and a bit scared to fall in love again,’ GD told him.

‘Of course she’s scared. Imagined being at her place. You know, Jaejoong hyung always said that Donghae left her because he wanted to protect her. But now, he’s totally wrong. I’ll definitely tell him this,’ Top said.

‘Did she know that you love her?’ Taeyang asked.

‘She knew because I already confessed to her. She seems surprised and I’ll not force her to accept my love. I’ll give her times and I’ll wait for her,’ GD said calmly.

‘You really2 love her, man. I wish you the best and I’m sure that one day, she will accept your love,’ Taeyang told him.

‘That’s right. Sooner or later she will fall in love with you, trust me…We need to get our sleep now. Tomorrow, we need to perform,’ Top told GD.

‘Yeah, I’m really tired and sleepy,’ GD yawned.

All three of them get into their room and fallen asleep.


preview next chapter

 

‘Please stay like this for awhile. I want to enjoy this moment,’ he whispered. Jessica lets Donghae hugged her because for her, this is the last hug they will share together.

After awhile, they broke apart.

‘Bye, oppa,’ she said and when she turns around she is completely shocked because GD is staring at them, looking so mad, heartbroken and sad.

‘Oppa…….’

GD just ignored her and he turns around, trying to run away from her.


guys, watch this fancam..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiRlS5IeOiA&feature=player_embedded

watch at 1:03-1:06, Top n GD was right behind jessica..it seems like they were walking together before that..lols..and at 4:07, top was bowing to someone n i think it's sica..but i'm not too sure though...and at 4:13-4:16, i think top was staring at Sica while sica was talking with other girls..
am i being delusion?..lols..

btw, enjoy this new chapter..:))