chapter 78

A JiSica Love Story

At YGE

GD and Jessica arrived at YGE main building. They are walking to the recording room, holding hands. On their way, they met with many of YGE’s crews and staffs and all of them are smiling meaningfully at the couple.

‘Aishh, oppa. They must think that I’m really pregnant,’ Jessica whispered to GD.

‘I know. Just let them be. Hyunsuk hyung and father in law will take care of that,’ GD said to her.

 

‘Sica!! Watch your steps! Take care of my ‘niece’,’ Dara yelled to the couple, playfully.

‘Noona! Stop spreading the false news. Now, everyone will think that we are really expecting a baby soon,’ GD told her.

‘Onnieee!’ Jessica yelled.

‘Aishh, why that news is false? I want a niece/nephew. We want little JiSica, right Bommie?’ Dara said to Park Bom.

 

‘Just make your own baby, noona. You are much older than my girlfriend,’ GD said teasingly.

‘Yahh, you said I’m old?!’ Park Bom yelled at him.

‘Yes you are,’ he said while laughing.

‘Yahhh!!’ Dara yelled at him.

‘Onnie, you are so loud,’ Jessica said while covering her ears.

‘Sica-ah, this is nothing compared to yours,’ Dara told her.

‘But Sica’s yells are sweet to my ears but yours, are really annoying,’ GD told both of them.

‘Yah, you ungrateful kid!’ both Dara and Park Bom yelled at GD.

 

‘What are the noises?’ suddenly Taeyang appeared out of nowhere.

‘This loud noonas,’ GD told him.

‘Noona, can’t you be more graceful. You are so loud. And you are not that young anymore to scream all your might,’ Taeyang told them.

Jessica and GD are laughing at their bickering.

 

‘Aishh, this is why I hate been older. Sica-ah, enjoy your youth as long as you can. Once you become older, you will be mistreated like us,’ Dara told her.

‘Ani, I’ll not treat my girlfriend like that. I’ll always pamper her like a princess even she’s old,’ GD said.

‘Neh, I’ll never treat my gorgeous sister in law like I treat both of you. If she’s old, she’s still gorgeous,’ Taeyang said, teasing Dara and Park Bom.

‘Yahhhhhhh!!’ Dara and Bom yelled.

Taeyang, GD and Jessica laugh seeing their reactions.

 

‘Oppa, stop teasing my pretty onnies,’ Jessica said while hugging Bom’s arm.

‘See, your girlfriend said we are pretty,’ Bom told them while smiling to Jessica.

‘She said that just to make you feel better,’ Taeyang said.

‘Aishh, whatever. Let’s go Bommie, Sica. Don’t bother these two annoying brats,’ Dara said while dragging Jessica with her.

 

‘Noona, where are you taking my girl?’ GD asked.

‘I want to borrow her for awhile. You are not gonna die if she’s out of your sight for half an hour,’ Bom said sarcastically.

‘See you later, oppa,’ Jessica said while smiling to GD.

GD and Taeyang laugh seeing the girls, walking away from them. GD and Taeyang walk to the recording room, letting the girls have their own moments.

 

After about half an hour, Jessica is back to BB’s recording room while talking with CL.

‘Baby, come here. See, what our fans commented,’ GD said to her.

Taeyang, Top and Daesung are all looking at the laptop while laughing. Jessica approaches them with CL, playfully pushes Top away from GD’s side and she sits beside his boyfriend, looking at the laptop’s screen.

 

Kyaaaaa~~~~~ Our little JiSica is coming soon!!

We will have our little JiSica!!...yeah!

I wonder whether it’s little GD or little Sica..kekeke

I hope they get baby twins.. a pair, little GD and little Sica..hehe

Our JiSica will become mummy and daddy soon?..awwwwwww

JiSica as young parents? Hurmmmmmm….

I think if it’s little Sica, daddy GD will spoils her and no guys can go near her..keke

Daddy GD and Mummy Sica? So cuteeeeee~~~~~

Handsome GD + Gorgeous Sica === very gorgeous handsome baby…kekeke

Their baby is definitely gonna be gorgeous, cute and handsome just like mummy n daddy…

If it’s little GD, he will be the future fashionista..keke

 

‘What is this?’ Jessica asked while laughing and looks at GD.

‘They are ecstatic with the false news,’ GD said.

‘I think you really need to have little JiSica soon,’Daesung told the couple.

‘Aishhh, it will be hard for me to see my little Sica with her big belly,’ Top sighed.

‘Oppaaaa, I’m not pregnant, for god sake!’ she yelled.

 

‘I know. I’m just imagining seeing you with your big belly. Wow, SNSD’s Jessica with big belly, it’s gonna be funny,’ Top .

‘Neh, and you will be really fat when you pregnant,’ Taeyang too.

‘Oppaaaaaaaaa~~~’she whined and pouted.

‘Ignore them, princess. You will still look gorgeous and fabulous even if you are fat or with big belly,’ GD told her cheesily.

Jessica smiles widely at her boyfriend and she links her arms around GD’s neck, lovingly.

 

‘Onnie, oppa, behave yourself. Your under-aged dungseng is here,’ CL told them jokingly.

 Under-aged? You are not under-aged anymore,’ Daesung said.

‘Yah, both of you. Stop being so mushy. It really hurts my eyes,’ Top told them playfully.

‘Mweyo? You want be mushy with Fa….’ Before Jessica finishes her words, Top quickly covers with his hand.

Jessica is struggling to free herself from his hand.

 

‘Hyung, you are hurting my girl,’ GD said playfully while pushing away Top’s hand from .

‘Serve her right,’ Top said jokingly and let’s her go.

She pokes her tongue at Top as soon as he released her. Top pinched her cheeks for revenge. GD and the others chuckles seeing TopSica acting like a kid.

 

‘Awww, it hurts, oppa,’ Jessica whined while frowning.

‘Really? Mianhe2x,’ Top apologized earnestly.

‘Ani. I’m just lying to you. It didn’t hurt at all,’ she said mischiveously and once again, pokes her tongue at Top.

‘Yahh, little Sica!’ Top yelled at her while trying to pinch her cheeks again.

Jessica quickly hides her face on GD’s chest. GD embraces her, protecting her from Top while chuckling seeing TopSica.

 

‘I need to go now. Dara and Bommie onnie are waiting for me,’ Cl said to them.

‘Why aren’t they here with you?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Because they said they didn’t want to meet with the two annoying brats,’ CL said jokingly.

‘Haha.. They are afraid of us?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Ani. They just too tired to hear your teases,’ Jessica told him.

‘That’s right. See you later, onnie,’ CL said and walks out of the room.

 

‘I hope LSM sansaenim and Hyunsuk oppa will quickly handle the news,’ Jessica said.

‘Don’t worry. They will handle it,’ GD assured her.

‘I think your fans are all overjoyed with the news,’ Daesung told the couple.

‘Neh,’ she said.

 

‘Are you sure you are not pregnant? Have you checked it?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Neh, I’m really sure. How I’m supposed to be pregnant when I’m having my monthly times, NOW,’ she said.

‘Okay. You are definitely not pregnant,’ Taeyang said.

‘Thank God. Now I can breathe again,’ Top said jokingly.

‘Mweyo? Why is it a big matter for you if Sica pregnant?’ Daesung asked.

‘Isn’t it obvious? He still thinks her as his little Sica. He couldn’t see his little Sica with big belly, a mother to-be,’ GD told Daesung.

Jessica chuckles seeing Top’s reaction.

 

‘Sica-ah, have you tell JaeChun and Hyunjoong hyung? They must be really shocked,’ Top said.

‘Neh, they called me early in the morning after they saw the news,’ she told him.

‘How’s their reaction?’ Taeyang asked curiously.

‘Like your Tabbie here especially Jaejoong oppa. He is overreacted,’ she sighed.

‘Jiyong hyung, I think you can’t have a baby soon because of Sica’s overprotective oppadeul,’ Daesung said playfully.

‘Who says I can’t?’ GD asked mischievously.

‘Oppaaaa,’ Jessica whined shyly.

GD smiles at her girlfriend.

 

‘Both of you need to practice your new duet songs, right?’ Top asked.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said.

‘Well, hwaiting! I need to go now,’ Top said and before he leaves the room, he finally success in his attempt to pinch Jessica’s cheek.

Jessica whined and chuckles at him. Taeyang and Daesung excused themselves too and left the room, leaving JiSica alone.

 

GD and Jessica started to listen to their new duet songs. After listening several times, Jessica gets the beat and rhythm of the songs. They will start recording the songs tomorrow. GD and Teddy are the one that are responsible in their duet songs because the songs are completely composed and wrote by GD. SME lets YGE handle the recording while SME will handle the promotions and both companies will come together for the MV.


preview

‘Jiyong-shi, what do you want to say to Kim Taehee?’ Jaesuk asked while pointing to Kim Taehee who is smiling brightly.

‘Noona, let’s practice love with each other,’ GD said cheekily and all the guests are really surprised with him.

 

‘Yeahh, just leave me. And you can date her and be together with her. Go and practice love with her,’ she said while staring into his eyes, holding her sadness and anger.

‘What about you?’

‘I’ll be fine. Just go!’ she said loudly.

‘Okay, if you said so. Remember, you told me to do this,’ he said while standing up and is ready to leave her.


enjor these new chapters!....

and pleased drop ur comments for me..:))

no silent readers , pleaseeeeeee..

for all the readers that never fail to leave a comment for me, thank u so so so muchhhhhhh!!..

it means so much for me..your comments motivate me to keep on writing..:))